[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feeling much more aggressive since lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Punch.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
Punch.png
123KB, 785x757px
Is this normal? Or should I see a psychologist?
>>
Sometimes, I have the urge to ram people or tackle them, especially weak looking men. They just trigger me.
>>
>>39477167
I get on the treadmill and sometimes have he urge to just start breaking shit and swinging at ppl.
>>
>>39477167
Just you overcompensating since you realized how weak and small you are.
>>
>>39477167
Increased testosterone levels
>>
>>39477167
Channel that newfound aggression into your workout.
>>
>>39477167
>haha oh wow im so angry after my workout
>theres a littler man than me
>better fist him
are you a savage
>>
>>39477167
I do, in a healthy way. Not to the point of being a cunt, just being a bit more forward and confident, with more sex drive as well
>>
>>39477167
Are you a manlet by chance?
>>
File: titCrL5.gif (823KB, 320x274px) Image search: [Google]
titCrL5.gif
823KB, 320x274px
I just start moshing when I finished my workout but no one's following
>>
File: the power of milk.jpg (249KB, 958x898px) Image search: [Google]
the power of milk.jpg
249KB, 958x898px
I dream of stealing cattle, women and burning down fields at night, a pattern of swastikas appear on a blood red background and it morphs into the image of the sun
>>
>>39477167
Totally normal. I'm ready for the sickest destruction during my workouts
>>
>>39477503
While I'm lifting I just feel the urge to fight someone, like some nigger mudskin faggot pick a fight with me and I beat him in front of hot girls and they be drooling lver me.
>>
>>39477429

Never said I actually hurt someone.

>>39477448

Dunno. Is 6 feet already manlet these days? I feel normal-sized.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 258x122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 258x122px
>>39477557
>6 Foot
>Normal-Sized
>>
>>39477832
i honestly have no fucking clue if you're memeing or being serious right now
>>
>>39477167
unsure if it's related to going to the gym or not but I felt like I had a way shorter temper after I started going to the gym for a couple of months.
>>
>>39477832

Eh, what is normal then?

Always an inch higher than OP is?
>>
File: sisypheels.jpg (52KB, 680x835px) Image search: [Google]
sisypheels.jpg
52KB, 680x835px
>>39477167
just means you are an asshole.

you were afraid of physical violence from anyone equally strong or stronger than you. you still do, but now your asshole colours can be shown because there are those weaker than you.

i hope you find happiness annon
>>
>>39477167
sometimes I feel like I could rip people in half with my bare hands or throw cars around like Hulk. Then I get have to do my DL and I am reminded that I am infact mortal and weak.
>>
>>39477485
You gotta do that in the showers. Everyone is still busy doing their workout to join in.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.