[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs and Alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 24

File: joe-rogan-489x670.jpg (60KB, 489x670px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-489x670.jpg
60KB, 489x670px
What does /fit/ think about

>tobacco
>alcohol
>pot
>heroin
>shrooms

and other shit obviously
>>
>>39476038
>>tobacco
>>alcohol
>>pot
>>heroin
>>shrooms
degenerate shit
>>
Vices for the weak willed and pussification of the World.
>>
>pot
Need it to hit my daily intake, otherwise I'd be stalling, also stop's me from getting the shakes at night from alcohol withdrawal
>Coke
Love it, no noticeable side effects that I've noticed, don't feel drained the next day or anything
>Alcohol
I'm borderline alcoholic and this is the biggest gains goblin there is. Drinking a few beers is fine but as soon as you start heavy drinking you pay for it the gym real quick that guaranteed your body will be out of whack for a bit
>Mdma
Fucking love M, can't work out the next day on it though, really saps strength
>>
>>39476116
"the shakes"

On a scale 1 to 10 how much of a degenerate you are?
>>
>>39476038
>Tobacco
Ok, as long as not in too high quantity, and i appreciate when someone doesn't smoke into my face. It's his lungs, he can fuck them up all the way he want
>Alcohol
On some good occasions. Getting shitfaced is stupid.
>Pot
Degenerate
>Heroin
Way to get you life to shit
>Shrooms
Degenerate, also i'm no expert, but i wouldn't use them, in case of fuckin up my health
>>
>tobacco
degenerate

>alcohol
fun if you don't overdo it

>pot
fun if you're 18 or under, degenerate if your older

>heroin
>shrooms
kys
>>
>>39476116
>the shakes

On a scale 1 to 10 how much of a degenerate are you?
>>
>>39476128
>shrooms
Kek, I remember a story in my country where some kind of spiritual seminar guide had their customers take (accidentally) bad shrooms - literally every one that took them is now in enclosed psychiatry.
>>
>>39476133
>shrooms is worse than alcohol
yes a mushroom that makes you giggle and appreciate colours and music more is worse than a drink that has actively been destroying families and entire cultural groups for thousands of years
>>
>>39476174
>>39476151
That's why getting addicted to some relatively "healthy" things is better. Why fuck your life for some moment of pleasure ? Why risk getting jailed or do some irresponsible shit while under something ?
>>
>>39476058
>>39476063
The only right answers
>>
>>39476038
degenerate!

wtf lad I thought you knew better
>>
>>39476038
Pot, Shrooms, and similiar stuff saved my life.
>>
>>39476286
how?
>>
I used to be a real straight shooter thinking all this shit sans alcohol was only for degenerates.
Pot made my life vibrant
I bum cigarettes occasionally and only smoke them in social settings
Heroin is a hell fucking no. Everyone I know who has done it has gone through an addiction and by some technicality still are addicted but just have to keep themselves away from it.
As for shrooms Ive never tried them but wouldnt demonize them. I would really like to try a lot of mind opening drugs like acid or DMT but I know too many people who got fucked up physiologically after trying them once.
>>
>>39476038
I still drink alcohol because I enjoy it too much and I literally need it to stand night clubs. I know though that it severely limits gains. I didn't drink for 3 months this summer and my bench went from my 210lb plateau to repping 245 for 6-8 in a matter of weeks.
>>
I drink 3+ times a week (heavily), coke a couple times a month, mdma once every 3 months or so, acid, dmt, shrooms or 2cb every blue moon, adderall a couple times a week, cigs never, painkillers never, benzos when coming down from trips, weed a couple times a week. Im a degenerate fuk man. Really need to stop. Proud of myself for stopping benzos recreationally. They are the worst. Need to quit amphetamines and alcohol but fuck college makes em fun.
>>
>>39476116
>riding the coke trap
>>
>>39476038
>>tobacco
Literally cancer. USed to smoke pack a day, finally quit some time ago.

>>alcohol
Good fun, as long as you keep it in moderation

>>pot
Takes the snap out of your life. Fun occasionaly, lifewrecker when used daily (at least in my case)

>>heroin
Never tried it and probably never will. But no opinion, can't judge when I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

>>shrooms
Probably alltime favorite. Never used it as party-drug, only in relaxed setting with friends outdoors. Never felt so sure about the beauty of life. Real soulfood. Been years since I've done any drugs, but if I ever want to use something again, it'll be shrooms for sure!
>>
>>39476599
Care to share what your DMT experiences were like?
>>
>don't drink
>don't smoke
>don't do any recreational drugs
You'd think I'm alright in that sense, but then I'm on ridiculous amounts of gear all year round. Crazy.
>>
>>39476638
Definitely.

>Get 250mg of DMT in through you know where
>Weigh out about 60mg, really want to break through
>Sandwich the 60mg between some weed in my bong
>My buddy, who just went first, and his girlfriend are in the room
>Shpongle is playing
>He is slowly coming back to reality, still sitting there with his hat over his eyes and feet kicked back
>I take a big hit and hold for as long as a I can
>It burns and tastes like plastic, I can only hold it in about 10 seconds
>As soon as I exhale, I turn to my buddies girlfriend
>Everything in my vision turns into fractals, I am seeing multiple of her
>I quickly clear the bowl, as I set the bong down I snap back onto the couch
>The most intense feeling takes over my body, as if I just dropped down a rollercoaster
>Slightly terrifying, I am thrown through what looks like space
>Flying past galaxies and through the stars
>I finally reach a wall and crash into it, it explodes
>Am on a cartoon looking island, with thousands of images and sensations bombarding me
>Convinced I am dead
>After about 6 minutes I can feel myself breathing and notice shpongle playing, realize I am still alive, and just tripping very hard
>Come down about a couple minutes later
>Lay in bed for an hour, my body and mind in shock due to what I just experienced

DMT is pretty nuts man, I didn't see much to take away or learn from it. If you're scared of death this will quell that fear imo, but I didn't come away from the trip like I do acid/mushroom trips with goals and new understanding. It was pretty terrifying, but that's what made it amazing and humbling. Definitely not going to try again for a while.
>>
Psychedelics are useful if you're not a beta

Rest is common knowledge
>>
>>39476599
could you explain why you take mdma only once every 3 months or so?

i've seen some worrying posts on here lately, one about it inducing strokes etc.

I've only ever smoked and rolled so my experiences with drugs are very limited.

Is molly worse for you than most think?
>>
Well, ketamine is the shit.
>>
File: 1477606927792.jpg (231KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1477606927792.jpg
231KB, 2048x2048px
>>39476151
>literally every one that took them is now in enclosed psychiatry.

Nice meme
>>
>tobacco
Smoked for 12 years, been free for 1 and a half now. Temporary relief isn't worth constantly fearing cancer
>pot
11 years every day, thought it was THE SHIT and couldn't live without it. Literally cancer, everything started falling into place once I kicked this. The world seems to be legalising it now. I'm 28 and for most of my life would have jumped for joy. Now I couldn't give a toss
>heroin
never tried, lived in too many rough estates in London, walking fucking dead brigade
>shrooms
hallucinagens aren't my thing, had a mega powerful visual nightmarish trip on liquid 2ci once, once was enough
>alcohol
indulge myself with a few beers most Saturdays, don't overdo it. That poison trumps any comedown, except maybe mephedrone

Used to be a party drug reck head degenerate fuck-rag, cleaned up for 3 years now (hence /fit/)
I know it's stupid, but I do sometimes miss MDMA. It's a fucking tiptop feeling on a binge with your mates. Each to his own though
>>
>>39476775
Because MDMA is incredibly hard on your brain. You will gather this information from basic wisdom.
One time for every season is fine, more than that and you'll start playing with neurotoxicity. Not that it's not possible to do it maybe once a month and have a fine life, but there's really no need in taking the risk of creating irreversible damages.
MDMA is super nice but super potent. Also, people redose more than two times and do more than 400mg in one night etc. (even that is alot).
I suggest reading about it if you want to to it on bluelight.org and erowid.
>>
>>39476058
fpbp
>>
>>39476843
thanks, i figured it was something like this.

no joke, after reading some worrying posts, i actually passed on rolling the other night (5 or 6 days ago) when i went to a rave. My mate and his gf did, he's probably met molly 4 times in the past 6 weeks and no shit he's been really depressed since he came down. Like he said he's better now but he's definitely acting different.. slower..

should i talk to him about it next time he intends to roll?
>>
File: mfwwooow.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
mfwwooow.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>39476151
u are FUCKING retarded. a fucking molecule is a fucking molecule. a "bad" shroom cant make you go insane because of some mold. wtf are you thinking? there is a waaaay raaaare occasion your brain cant handle the active psychedelic substance and you legit go insane but i doubht a whole group all got it. but there isnt a way the shroom was bad so the psych substance reformed or something and it makes you insta insane.
>>
>>39476933
how hi r u
>>
>>39476889
>>39476775
I take it every 3 months because last year I was taking it once a month and it started to catch up to me. It depletes your serotonin and for me I feel pretty shitty after it. 3 months is the general accepted rule around the internet to give your brain and mind time to rest and minimize any potential neurotoxicity. And rolling 4 times in 6 weeks is seriously not good. He will probably be fine, but a break from MDMA and healthy living will be needed.
>>
>>39476958
not high, just how stupid are you like 4 real
>>
File: 1455763134372.gif (3MB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1455763134372.gif
3MB, 312x312px
>>39477015
right thanks
>>
>>39476889
I would. His brain is probably very low on serotonin, and that shit is just bad.

I once hit rock bottom with full blown anger fits and other bad stuff. Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Also the reason I roll maybe once or twice a year now.
>>
>>39476722
Adam?
>>
>>39477136
Nope, lol. Freaky though, that's my brother's name.
>>
>>39477149
Did he go to New Zealand?
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco

Tobacco is shit in all forms, but nicotine can have some very positive effects on people with depression. If you want to use nicotine for mental gains, use nicotine gum. It's far less addicting and gives a more stable, beneficial dose of nicotine than any tobacco could.

>alcohol

Great for socializing, relaxing, and health in moderation. Can entirely ruin your body and life in excess. If you can keep it moderate then keep it a part of your life, but if you can't handle your booze, then do not touch the shit.

>pot

Same as booze. Can be great in moderation, and terrible in excess.

>heroin

Shit.

>shrooms

Can be very beneficial for mental illness, especially depression, but I've never done it myself so I have no idea what the addicting or physical affects can be.
>>
>>39477033
For sure. If he's a good friend talk to him about it. Long term MDMA abuse can create some serious mental issues that will affect him for a while. Never seen anyone change more than this guy I went to college with when he started rolling a couple times a week for 4 months straight. Stutters, speaks in a slurred/stoned tone, and has no personality or ambitions anymore. Sad stuff man.
>>
File: 1479693878397.gif (2MB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
1479693878397.gif
2MB, 200x243px
>>39477156
No, hes living in Florida right now man. He browses /fit/ too. Adam, if you're reading this, you're a fag.
>>
>>39476386
Not OP but shrooms and psychedelics in general are given a bad reputation(except for pot I agree that shit easily create degenerates). On one trip of mine, I had a sort of out of body experience where I realized that I was just wasting my life away as a fat slob and from then on have been actively trying to better myself in every way. Those who boast about the drug are the ones who give it a bad image.
>>
File: 1479272491978.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1479272491978.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>39476038
>Tobacco
Moderate smoker, about 6-7 cigs a day.
I see no problem with it so long as you respect those around you who don't smoke
>Alcohol
I drink it about once or twice a month when I relax and want to get tipsy.
Anyone drinking to get shitfaced at all when not during a holiday or event that encourages drinking is disgusting
>Pot
No problem with it, used to smoke it, don't anymore. I honestly feel the judgement impairment is too high a cost for the fun you get
>Anything harder than pot
Absolutely degenerate, but to each their own. Don't enjoy yourself at others expense
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
expensive and not worth the money
>alcohol
fun to consume in small quantities
>pot
changes attitude, which I think should come from within not from various plants
>heroin
never tried it but physical addiction can fuck a nigga up I heard
>shrooms
never tried it, would try it once I guess

>and other shit obviously
recreational drug use is so much hassle it's not worth it for the short-term happy times. Also, it just fucks your thinking up, whether you realise or not.

Drugs are shit. But how come nobody talks about caffeine as a drug? It is so common nobody considers it.

I try to use as low of that as possible as well.
>>
>>39476038
pot helps with muscle soreness and it helps me sleep. so it's cool and i don't have to smoke it.

All the rest will fuck with my gains so no dice. Gotta see the nutrition info on the shrooms before i can make a judgement
>>
>>39477161
if you have a mental illness such as depression, psychedelics will probably worsen it
>>
>>39476637

>quit some time ago

what i'm interested in is if your erections improved, because mine last for half an hour and then i start losing breath and my sex drive diminishes.
>>
>>39476038
alcohol is the only one i fuck with because it's proven to be fairly safe. i've smoked pot once (while drunk) and i hated it but it's probably safe, too.

amphetamine derivatives, benzos, opiates, dissociatives, etc. are all harmful trash.

mdma sounds fun but it's too risky imo. there are a few cases of it causing psychosis e.g. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3304680/

i've done psychedelics a few times. i've never had a bad trip but i can absolutely see how a trip could go out of control or cause mental illness, and i support them being illegal.
>>
>>39476038
Only the last one is acceptable
>>
>>39476128
>i'm no expert

Maybe you should stfu then. Literally the most harmless shit on the list.
>>
Heroin is so much better than alcohol
>>
>>39476038
drugs are fine. Okay. They are a part of reality - nothing inherently bad or wrong. Everything should be legalised to stop the stupid drug-war.

>tobaco
shit high, shit for cardio, drop it
>alcohol
good high but terrible for gym untill you are bulking
>pot
just fine but dont smoke too much
>heroin
good if you are one of the few people who wont get addicted. Also street heroin is like 1% pure so you are putting TONS of shit in your body
>shrooms
pure love

extras from me
>speed
good high but causes literal muscle breakdown
>molly
fine RARELY
>lsd
a bit worse than shrooms but still great
>designer drugs with funny names like spice
dont take shit you have no idea what it is

If u want to put me in prison for doing something with my body I legitimately plan to use deadly force to stop you from such agression. Fuck normies.
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
Nasty shit. Like actually gross. I don't fuck with it
>marijuana
My all-around favorite, but I tend to smoke too much so I don't smoke any more
>cocaine
My favorite high, but it's addictive as fuck so I'm trying not to do it any more. I shoot the shit when I do it, it feels like the best feeling you've ever felt hands down. Snorting it isn't even worth it for me any more
>LSD
Awesome time. I do it once every few months
>>
>>39476038

>pot
I've smoked pot fairly regularly for the past five years and manage to keep up at an ivy league with work on the side. I don't think most people would think I'm a degenerate. Just don't smoke crazy amounts and keep it to the evenings if you have to
>>
Anybody got any experience with Kratom?
>>
>>39478139
>tfw they delegalised kratom a few months before you learned about it
>tfw nobody bothers with cultivating some hippie herbs when the penalty is the same as for something that will sell for sure like coke and pot

feels bad man
>>
>>39478163
Had any experience with it?
Heard shit about it affecting the ability to put on muscle
>>
>>39477574
That's not what current research suggests.
>>
>>39477174
Something that helped me is supplements. Whenever I roll I take six different anti-oxidants and vitamins, check out rollsafe.com (maybe .org). I legit get a much better roll and next day afterglow when I use supplements. plus the obvious no more than once every three months
>>
>>39478202
i heard it turns you into a huge fucking faggot
>>
File: 1474267782126.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1474267782126.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>39478163
>>39478202
kratom is the shit. dont let anyone tell you differently. just a fantastic herb for making you feel "chill." like chill is the best way to describe it

research shows that is noticeably lowers testosterone which blows cause i went from taking it everyday to never
>>
>>39478327
Or take Phenibut/feel even better/raise your hgh and actually get more gains
>>
>>39478327
See that low test makes it not seem worth it, does getting off of it boost your test again?
>>39478324
Just the way I like it
>>
>>39476038
Terrible.
I like it and it makes it easier to talk to people.
Tried it once. Laughed for hours and made my appetite skyrocket. Good for bulking.
Terrible.
Never tried. But want to.
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
Fucking stupid

>alcohol
Fine in moderation

>pot
Worthless

>heroin
Completely fucking retarded

>shrooms
Stupid
>>
>>39476038
>2016
>unrionically calling weed 'pot'
>>
>>39476151
I don't understand how you can write that sentence out and not realize it's bullshit. Have you never heard of an urban legend before?
>>
>>39478517
>2016
>unrionically calling greengreensmokeyhappy 'weed'
>>
So many people in this thread whom have never been blessed by the expernience of a psychedelic.
>>
>>39478505
Right answers.
>>
>>39476038
It's a shame how many of you bought into the fearmongering / bullshit propaganda that shrooms and psychedelics are bad. They're literally the best thing you can do for your general mental wellbeing in the long term.

They literally cured me of my social anxiety and made me appreciate super simple things in life (nature, friends, etc.). Religion, counseling, and prescription meds can't even TOUCH the effects of psychedelics. Powerful stuff.
>>
>>39476116
You're either poor and dumb or rich and retarded
>>
where can i buy shrooms?
>>
>>39478012
>and i support them being illegal.
eh, I definitely wouldn't want them legalized and become how pot and alcohol are seen in current pop culture, as party drugs to get fucked up on. But I wouldn't mind decriminalization ,or at least not keeping them in the same schedule 91)as fucking heroin. Cocaine and meth are schedule 2, for fucks sake. And there's definite potential in research for psychedelics, as shown by the fact that european countries actually doing research on psychedelics..
>>
>>39479491
They,re very powerful introspective tools, and yes, they can sometimes even be recreational, but they're no panacea. They CAN leave some people worse off. They,re NOT for everyone. If you've got a decent head on your shoulder, a fair amount of self control and are moderately responsible though, then yeah, you should definitely trip at least once in your life. It's an incomparable experience.
>>
>>39479574
You can grow your own, legally at that. Look it up.
>>
>>39478505
Word
>>
Acid/lsd is the patrician choice for drugs
>>
File: 5etM0Bql.gif (1017KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
5etM0Bql.gif
1017KB, 500x258px
>tobacco

Terrible and will fuck your lungs up along with heavily increasing your risk for lung and mouth cancers

>alcohol

Tastes like shit, literal poison that your body tries its best to get out of you as fast as possible

>pot

Decent, can be a good time without impacting your overall health when in the form of edibles and the like

>heroin

The shittiest of drugs

>shrooms

Absolutely fine, but obviously use in moderation
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Not sure what others' experiences are, but cannabis helped me get back in touch with my body. When I was stoned I could feel muscle imbalance in my body with striking clarity. Helped me realize I needed to incorporate myofascia release and physical therapy into my workouts. 8 months later and I feel as springy and limber as I did when I wrestled in high school. Seemed to help me get over my small addiction to nicotine too.

Anyone else experience anything similar?

I gave up using just a few weeks ago and I do not regret it though.
>>
>tobacco
Trying to quit dip atm, it sucks. Would suggest avoiding it
>alcohol
Never really enjoyed alcohol. Haven't been drunk in over a year, haven't had a drink in about 6 months. Shit drug, avoid it.
>pot
Smoked every day for about 5 years, accomplished basically nothing. If you have willpower and discipline, it can be acceptable, but most people (such as myself) don't and basically just waste time with it. South Park was right about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw
>heroin
No. Fuck no. Like 8 people died from overdoses in my town last week
>shrooms
Can be extremely good or extremely bad, depending on set and setting. They're no fucking joke, don't take them just to get fucked up. If used properly, they're good.
>MDMA
Probably the greatest drug ever, which is why it's so dangerous. Tread with caution, and make sure you know what you're getting.
>LSD
Basically shrooms but milder. More of a "fun" drug. Don't overdo it.
>>
>>39480244
>Probably the greatest drug ever, which is why it's so dangerous.
That would be (pure) heroin, though.
>>
>>39480312

Physiologically addictive drugs can never be the best
>>
>>39479697
Thank God, someone with some fucking sense. I hate this black/white mentality when it comes to psychedelics, either they're evil and trash or the best fucking thing since sliced bread. They can be good or bad depending on various factors, and they are not for everyone. They are not a magic bullet that will cure you of your depression/anxiety/whatever, but might potentially put you on a better path if you go about it right. The important thing to remember is NOT TO RELY ON THEM FOR THIS, true change can only come from within.
>>
Only thing I can still say I support personal use of would be shrooms. Its like the answering machine of your mind, whatever you've been pushing out, ignoring, or totally missing, it is bound to surface. Very liberating.
>>
>>39476038
Degenerates need to die. There is nothing more disgusting than an addict.
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
grandfather used to smoke pipe. he told me not to pick up smoking. I took his advice
>alcohol
I work at two liquor stores. alcohol is a gains goblin, but not only is there a robust drinking culture that I partake in, drinking is practically in my job title.
the funny thing is that compared to the people around me, I don't even drink that much. I have cases worth of wine, liquor, beer, and I just don't have the time or motivation to drink most of it.
>pot
had a brownie once and got nothing out of it. I might try it again someday but I felt like it was a massive waste of time
>heroin
no
>shrooms
maybe someday but probably not cause I'm kind of a pussy
>>
Quote from Swami Rama Bharati:

"Want to expand your consciousness? Try meditation--not drugs. Yogis say that drugs weaken the will, damage the subtle body, and stupefy consciousness. One yogi stated he'd seen heavy-duty drug users so internally damaged, they would need lifetimes to detoxify their subtle body."

"Hallucinogens like LSD can do irreparable harm to the impressionable energies of the subtle body. Aspirants are advised to avoid mental crutches like drugs. Instead, they need to develop mental clarity and strength-- something drugs can't give."
>>
everything in moderation, dont do too much of something, take care and research whatever drug you want to do before you do it.
>>
All kill gains except pot and alcohol in moderation. Everyone I know who smokes is addicted so I will never do tobacco even if offered.

I am interested in microdosing LSD or MDMA as a nootropic
>>
>>39481987
swami babi booby obviously havent heard about amph
>>
>>39482025
Just buy modafinil. If you cant/wont, microdose LSD as mdma is a stupid fucking drug
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
shit
>alcohol
empty calories, ok for recreational value
>pot
goat as long as you don't wake & bake and miss the gym
>heroin
I don't like needles
>shrooms
overrated. acid is better

related
>tfw just bought a bottle of whiskey after over a month of not drinking
at least it's the good stuff so maybe I won't drink it all tonight (yeah right)
>>
>tabacco
worthless on its own. only smoke when I'm rolling, on speed or on opies

>alcohol
used to love it when I was younger, now it just feels dirty

>pot
mood amplifier, not a tool for escapism for me. I can either smoke when I'm content and be really happy, or smoke when I'm sad and get the worst dysphoric anxious pseudo-psychotic effect imaginable

>heroin
no. just no. have been addicted to it for a year and a few months in the past. never shot up, just snorted, and since I'm financially secure my life didn't spiral out of control like most addicts, but still it'll fuck you up no matter how rich you are. my gf of 4 years left me beacause I had lost all interest in her or sex. just listening to soft music and nodding off in utter bliss every night. all other drugs are habits, only opiates are truly addictive, once you're hooked they keep their claws in you for a looong time

>shrooms
powerful. can be fun or really intense and introspective. depends how you use it. made me realize a lot of things since I was living in self-delusion
>>
>>39476116
How bad does alcoholism have to be to get the shakes? Years ago I spent probably 6 months straight drinking roughly a 12 pack a night, sometimes less sometimes more, and I never had them, not once
>>
>>39476038
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit

dont do drugs kids
>>
>>39476038

>useless
>good for social situations
>good for hanging with bros playing vidja and general fun times
>shit nigga what are you doing
>shit nigga what are you doing2
>>
Degenerate
Glorious (depending on type)
Degenerate
Degenerate
Degenerate
>>
>>39476038
if you want to be a loser go for it
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
nope
>Pot
>shrooms
>lcd
>psycedelics
Yes plz
>heroin etc
FK NO!
>>
>>39476038

>tobacco
terrible tasting and terrible for you

>alcohol
drinking about once or twice a week is fine

>pot
I stopped a while ago but have at it

>heroin
nah im good

>shrooms
god tier hallucinogen tastes like shit but more cerebral and introspective than acid without as much of a chance for bad trip

>other shit
Im quite partial to tummy rubs
>>
>tobacco
Generally trash, but a high-quality cigarillo and a waterpipe once in a blue moon is cash af
>alcohol
Social lubricant, literal poison. Can be gud, can be horrible
>pot
yee boii
>heroin
Nah
>shrooms
Yee son
>>
>>39478054
This
>>39478081
>lsd
>a bit worse than shrooms but still great
What? No way!
>designer drugs with funny names like spice
>dont take shit you have no idea what it is
Yup. Good advice. Haven't heard ANYTHING good about that shit.
>>
>>39476246
>shrooms
>moment of pleasure
>not having a life changing epiphany during heightened cognitive function

never gonna make it
>>
>>39477258
>(except for pot I agree that shit easily create degenerates)

You're implying that weed is making them degenerates when the opposite is more likely.

People who do nothing but smoke weed would be lazy, weak willed people anyway even if pot didn't exist. They just smoke weed in addition to their general worthlessness because its readily available
>>
>tobacco
I don't know of any athletes that smoke. It's a meme.

>alcohol
Cool, but in moderation. Noone likes a beer gut.

>pot
As long as you're over age and are being responsible like not driving around or smoking in the same room as children then do as much as you want.

>heroine
Don't even think about it.

>shrooms
Eh, they're fun from time to time. Do some of these and then watch Doctor Strange.
>>
>>39479697
this
>>
>>39480323
Eh, I see where you're coming from, but physiological addiction is how people get stuck in the web of addiction. Psychological addiction is how the web catches them in the first place. If you ever talk to junkies, the vast majority started using sparingly, trying to avoid physiological addiction, but it's the fact that heroin just feels too damn good that had them coming back, over and over, closer and closer in uses, until they're stuck there by physiological chains. And even then, it,s not too late, but it just feels way, way too good. Better than anything they've ever experienced (and better than what most will ever experience after).
Look at junkies who quit; they rarely quit just because of all the shit they had to lose and ruin because of their addiction. That's a part of it, sure, but they did those things anyways, either to get well, or just because of the allure of the pleasure. But the decisive factor in quitting smack for most, is when it STOPS being fun. When you're pushed that Bliss button too many times, and your drained body can only respond by making you feel normal rather than amazing. When people are using just to feel okay, that's when they've hit rock bottom, and consider quitting. And even then, most people think ''Should I quit? Or is there a way to get to bring the fun back?'' and start looking for a way to get that lightning back in the bottle.

t.I've known these people.
>>
>>39482071
>I don't like needles
Seriously? That's your reason? You realize you can smoke, snort, eat and plug heroin right? only the really hardcore users IV (because without IV'ing it's not much better than some weaker opiates)
>>
>>39482710
true, but it compounds their laziness and makes them less likely to break out of that cycle.
>>
>tobacco
Absolute garbage with literally no redeeming qualities.
>alcohol
Mostly garbage, though drinking with buddies or at a date can be fun.
>pot
Pretty good for long weekend nights of staying at home, watching a movie (alone or with someone else) and getting introspective and shit. Can't do anything useful while on it, though (personally.)
>heroin
Get your shit together, son
>shrooms
Never did them, but if the conditions were the right ones and someone I trusted offered me some, I'd probably try them.
>coke
Disgusting in every possible way; from the way people get when they do it, to the actual way of consuming it.
>>
>>39479697
This is accurate. Mushrooms made my perspective on life way better, there's so much beauty in the world and I don't regret taking them at all. Salvia fucked up my perspective on life and I saw God and Satan and Hell and I regret taking it even today. I used each over 10 years ago and the effects still linger, even though there was no "physical" effect, all mental.
>>
>>39478505
wew lad
>implying
>>
>tobacco
Awful. I've been at a pack a day for nearly 10 years. I need to quit
>alcohol
Fine in moderation. I got pretty bad into it once. I still have trouble not slamming it once i start but it's getting easier with time.
>pot
Not a fan. It makes me a paranoid lazy fuck now.
>heroin
I've had ecstasy with some in it. Felt great but i wouldn't knowingly touch the stuff.
>shrooms
Shrooms a best
>>
>>39478139
It's an opiate basically, you will feel very content about everything.
>>
>>39476439
BRUH
>>
>>39477027
>a molecule is a molecule
under 18 b&, retard
>>
>>39476554
If you are still around, did you drink stuff with a lot of sugar (beer, "women" mixed drinks, etc.) or more straight alcohol? I'm "functional alcoholic" only drinking whisky and vodka wondering how fucked I truly am beyond kidney and liver damage.
>>
>>39476038
Beer is fine but it's like weed, l get high and feel useless.
>>
>>39482982
Thugh this is somewhat accurate, kratom is to other opiates what caffeine is to other stimulants.

Oh, also some strains of Kratom (and also depends on dose) will be stimulating rather than sedating,
>>
>>39482111
>alcoholism
>12 pack of beer
To quote my late alcoholic father, "the reason they call it a fifth of jack is because it's a fifth of what I need to get through the day"
>>
>>39479697
>>39480325
>>39482724
>>39476038
>shrooms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaXJbNXsqmQ
>>
>>39483111
the trick is to smoke after a very productive day
>>
>>39476038
i've a shit ton of drugs except heroin.
i can't judge either way. i think extremely rationally and i feel quite intelligent yet creative, but its impossible to say if i would've been better off with/without
>>
>>39481987
wtf is the subtle body
>>
Opiates are the goat. But all drugs are terrible anyway
>>
>>39476038
Everything that grows is great, weed, shrooms, all that stuff. Great stuff. Really improves life quality.

Alcohol and the like can fuck off forever. Bad for gains and bad for you.
>>
>>39478054
I see. You're an expert, then?
>>
>>39481987
Why care what yogis declare, as if they are some ultimate arbiters of what is good and bad for the spirit?

Some drugs, in sparse use, can help expand on thoughts you spent time formulating in your mind, while clarifying them as well. People who say drugs are inherently bad are close minded. Conversely, so are people that say all drugs are inherently good
>>
>>39483731
Coca leaves? Opium? Posinous Nightshade? Datura?

Fuck, I hate when people use poorly thought out naturalistic fallacies. ''Chemical'' is inherently bad, but let's forget the fact that fucking EVERYTHING is chemical. Sure.
>>
>>39476038
Liquor has too much calories
Tobacco only when out doing drugs.. kek
Mdma every 2-3 months
Weed is pointless just like tobacco
dont touch opiates. No fun, just makes you enjoy lying unconscious.

Havent tried psychedelics, supposed to be fun and enjoyable, dont affect gains.
>>
File: MeditationAlexGrey.jpg (680KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
MeditationAlexGrey.jpg
680KB, 960x664px
>>39481987
Drugs are indeed really bad for meditation.

Meditation on the other hand, is fantastic with drugs. Ever meditated on lsd? Incredible. Pic very fucking related.
>>
Why am I the only one that's still in control when I'm wasted?
>>
>>39481987
>listening to posed-scientist guru bullshit
almost as bad as being a heroin addict or born again christian m8
>>
>>39482025
>>39482039
this
modafinil (or adrafinil if you're a puss and won't get modafinil shipped to you)

Dose, per dose, alcohol is literally worse for your body than heroin you chucklefuck.
>>
>>39483959
Or how about just the two that I mentioned specifically? You really popped off for no reason at all about nothing at all. Now you just look like a reactionary dumbass with way too many emotions to keep in his vagina.

You need to stop talking shit when you don't know shit. Yeah everything is chemical, that's basic knowledge you fuckwit. A middle schooler knows that.
>>
>>39484023
you didn't drink enough
>>
>>39484100
>Or how about just the two that I mentioned specifically?
>Everything that grows is great
>all that stuff

Obviously my post was directed at people using that fallacy at large,not you specifically, mostly potheads and hippies. No sense in you denying what's clearly written for everyone to see though.
>>
>>39477574
Depressedfag here. Chronically depressed every since I got mononucleosis.

Although I wouldn't say psychs cure depression, I always feel temporarily relieved in the headspace and a few days afterwards. Because of the change in self-consciousness, you can observe your problems from a different angle. Tripping can help you take steps in the right direction.
>>
>>39478505
Worst post itt
>>
>>39476151
>bad shrooms
Laffing at this retard
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
high test
>alcohol
low test
>pot
low test
>heroin
high test
>shrooms
low test
>>
>tobacco
I quit smoking 8 months ago and feel a lot better than when I smoked

>alcohol
I get drunk as hell 3 days a week because I'm an alcoholic and ive loved alcohol ever since I first drank it

>POT
Used to smoke that shit all day everyday from the ages of 15 until I was 20. When I stopped I was going through 3 grams a day easily

>heroin
never tried actual heroin but I do every painkiller I can get my hands on every weekend when I'm drinking and it feels fucking amazing, usually oxycontin and dilaudids and morphine

>shrooms
do them around 8 times a year and have a great time on them every time laughing at everything
>>
Why even ask here? You should know by now that /fit/ knows jack shit about drugs
>>
>>39484582
Be careful with those painkillers. It escalates real quick.
>>
>>39476637
>>39476824
>pot
Could you guys explain what quitting was like. I've been LOL420BLAZEIT for like 10 years and have heard multiple stories if people's lives falling into place once they put it down. Currently it really helps me take the edge off.
>>
>>39484529
Good, now switch everything
>>
>>39477293
>moderate smoker
>>
>>39484612
Been doing them occasionally for around 5 years now. I can't afford to do anything more than drink and take a few painkillers each weekend so my poor money status is what makes me not an actual everyday addict

>tfw minimum wage and almost half my income goes to beer and pills
>tfw canadafag and alcohol is expensive as fuck
>>
>>39484666
Iktf bro if I made any more than the 12 dollars an hour I make now I'd be a raging alcoholic and drug addict. My rent is 975 a month and I only make 1300 a month so this keeps me out of severe alcohol and drug addiction for the most part but I'm still drunk morning till night on days off
>>
>>39484367
>what is hyperbole

I'll remember to keep my posts strictly professional in the future, with graphs and citations for every line.
>>
>grav an entire bowl with a tspoon of kief on top
>barely catch a buzz
JUST
>>
>>39484854
>grav
Found your problem
>>
>>39477161
Mushrooms cleared my anxiety and depression. Very emotionally cleansing. Not something I do recreationally but when I feel I need to.
>>
>>39484897
?

It edges out bongs for most efficient way to smoke. Not to mention cheapest.
>>
File: 1454655906869.jpg (65KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
1454655906869.jpg
65KB, 541x625px
>>39476038
In moderation is ok. I lack self control sometimes and go on 1-2 week binges where I barely eat and neglect the gym (and other responsibilities) so I haven't made it even though I've been lifting on and off for about a year.
>>
File: cat.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
Just started dipping on top of vaping. I drink here and there. Once a blue moon take LSD and Molly.

Never will smoke cigs tho. My cardio is too valuable for that
>>
>>39485553
>dipping

Be careful you don't get mouth cancer friend
>>
>>39485470
Clearly moderation doesn't work
>>
>tobacco

Absolutely shit for your lungs if you have asthma. It's not worth it for anxiety relief because the second you get addicted you're constantly anxious until you get your hit.

>alcohol
Great social drug and even nice for relaxing but can be an absolute gains goblin.

>pot
Never believe people who say you can 420BLAZEIT without any side effects. It can and will fuck you and there's nothing worse than realizing how slow you've become, even when you're sober. Luckily you can unfuck yourself with a couple months of sobriety.

>heroin
Would never touch that shit.

>shrooms
I've taken acid and while I didn't have a crazy life-altering realization, it help me think of the things that I already knew. In this instance, it helped me realize what losers my friends were and how much better I could be doing. I already had that thought, the LSD just made it more "obvious", so to say.
>>
>>39476116
>he thinks mdma is safe, "only saps strength lolol it's so gud"

MDMA is neurotoxic, it kills the neurons in the substantial nigra, which are irreplaceable and produce most of the serotonin in the brain. It's also responsible for initiating motor patterns; enjoy your early onset Parkinson's and stuttering.
>>
>>39484614
Quitting isn't too bad after the first week or so. The first week is usually filled with shit sleep, very vivid dreams, waking up in sweat/shivering, feeling spaced out, and most prominetly: excruciating boredom. honestly, the first week isn't the hardest part, in fact it's really not that bad and all the things mentioned are pretty minor, and if you've ever quit any other drug (like really, ANY other drug) then it's a cake walk.

The hard part is staying sober past that. You become so accustomed to relieving your voredom that ever time you get bored, you start rationalising ''Well, if I just get high tonight, it's no big deal right?''. And it usually isn't, as you'll likely stay sober for a few weeks until ith appens again... and again... Always with smaller times inbetween until, BAM, you're suckered back into the lifestyle.

My advice, is to keep busy. Not just BUSY, but keep entertained. You better have some damn good hobbies, ideally hobbies that weed smoking somewhat impeded (I love to read, and would read significantly less when I was a regular toker).

That's my 2c. Don't have time to proof read this as I gotta go, might add more when I come back,.
>>
>>39476038
>What does /fit/ think about
>>tobacco
pointless unless you have tons of money to spend, and even then, it's the worst 'drug' you can spend on. only forgivable shit is an expensive cubano or similar stuff on special occasions
>>alcohol
hard to control, but if there's enough willpower, you can manage to drink weekly and stay healthy/fit. it's fun if u can manage it properly
>>pot
cool when you're tryna fuck gril and the mood is nice
>>heroin
never done it. sounds fucked up 2tbh
>>shrooms
never done either. sounds risky but maybe cool under the right circumstances
>>
>>39484897
Gravs fuck you up man. That anon clearly need to step it up and start dabbing. Or take a break, but let,s be real here. You don,t get a tolerance like that if you're the kind if person who takes breaks.
>>
>>39476063
Will power is when you've actually tried it.
>>
anyone here on antidepressants? experience mixing it with drugs?
I am on duloxetine and my doc told me that weed has no interaction, other stuff yes...
>>
>>39476058
>I'm straight edge because everyone else does drugs and I want to be edgy.
>>
>>39484614
Quitting weed is not hard, it's one of those things where once you decide to do it, you've won half the battle.

As the guy said, just find some shit you enjoy and learn to enjoy it without weed. You'll start to want to actually do shit that requires effort and do it well. Weed really is a life wrecker but it wrecks your life in subtle ways, stealing your ambition and focus.

My advice is to be careful that you don't just replace it with alcohol. Alcohol is a subtle life wrecker just like weed. One or two drinks with friends is fine, but it's easy to get sucked into binge-drinking culture.

Take it from me, I've had problems with heroin, coke, weed and alcohol. Weed caused the most damage, but alcohol is the hardest to quit.
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
Pointless but you do look cool when you smoke and you can meet qts in the smoking area (usually they have substance abuse issues tho, obviously)
>alcohol
Dangerous but it's part of our culture and can be good social lubricant. Seriously tho, alcoholism will fuck you up and destroys thousands of lives.
>pot
Worse than alcohol. Saps all ambition, is proven to trigger mental health issues, is associated with lung cancer, etc. The culture is the worst part of it, they'll try to convince you that it cures diseases and is a real medication (It's really not, but hey, if you got cancer smoke I way, I get it)
>heroin
Honestly, heroin is not what people say it is. I only smoked it tho, never went IV, which is probably a whole different story.
>shrooms
Never tried shrooms, tried acid tho, trust me, you don't want to freak out on psychadelics, it can get fucking weird and you don't want people to know some of the shit in your head. Imagine freaking out and starting to talk about /fit/ memes to a bunch of normies
>>
>tobacco
Cancer and it doesn't even get you a good high. Smells bad.
>weed
Fine in moderation. Cringe as a lifestyle or daily thing.
>alcohol
Just don't be an idiot and don't get fat. The buzz is kinda meh.
>heroin, meth, opiates
Stupid and addictive. Sucks your money just to feel normal for a while.
>shrooms, lsd
Very fun and isn't addictive. no withdrawal symptoms. It's a good escape every once in a while. Safe if you use a test kit.
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
dumb, feels good like twice then its nothing. Most of my friends smoke, I only do when drunk and feel like shit the next day every time

>alcohol
its okay, fun every once in a while but bad for gains, makes you fat, etc. try not to make a habit of it

>pot
breddy good, make sure you get your shit done before you get high tho. also smoking anything is bad for your lungs

>heroin
never done heroin, opiates feel great tho so its probably pretty good. should probably stay away (espcially if you live in america)

>shrooms
psychs are fun, do it with friends

best drugs are dissociatives and MDMA tho
>>
>>39487408
>Cancer and it doesn't even get you a good high.
True, except that first morning cig when you're a regular user. But it can give you a good high when mixed with other shit. Tobacco is the best combination substance there is (yes, better than weed); it goes great with any drug, and is usually only worthwhile and pleasurable when on those drugs. Cigarette and coffee? Nice Cigs and booze; awesome, cigs and weed; terrific, cigs and molly? Tremendous.Cigs and H? Bliss. It's not for nothing that most drug users smoke as well, and though there's many reasons for that, I'm willing to bet that nicotine's ability to feel significantly better when mixed with other narcotics is one of the biggest.

Hell, even on psychs they're great if you're content with smoking, though as soon as you feel like quitting, the combo just makes you see just how disgusting that shit is.

t. Quit smoking after an acid trip 1.5+ years ago
>>
>>39487416
>psychs are fun, do it with friends
Disagree. Only do it with friends if you're extroverted. Otherwise do it alone. Not like communication's very effective when you,re tripping balls anyways.
>>
What are the effects of MDMA on gains besides being too exhausted to work out for a while?

I always load myself up with antioxidants to try and negate the neurotoxic effects a little
>>
>>39476058
True to Caesar
>>
>>39476038
>>tobacco
waste of money and bad for you
>>alcohol
here and there is fine but dont over do it
>>pot
none for me but occasional use for others is fine
>>heroin
time to reevaluate your life... btw my brother i an addict and nothing good ill come from this shit.
>>shrooms
Ive done it a few times when I was younger, its nice and mellow, unlike acid, and fine for a time or 2 while younger
>>
>>39476038

>tobacco
It's fine. Just do it occasionally. Not multiple times daily.
>alcohol
It's fine, just don't binge or drink a lot every day.
>pot
Totally fine. No risk except for getting stuck in a rut and not seeking change.
>heroin
Never do this
>shrooms
Totally fine
>>
File: Goody.jpg (120KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
Goody.jpg
120KB, 1000x669px
>>39476038
pot is good for dopamine levels for those who are bad at having fun or getting laid

alcohol is pretty degenerate and belligerent i do not enjoy nor advise intake

tobacco is hard for me because I've used it since i was a kid its "in my genes" because im very much native, I hope one day ill have the will to quit, probably once I start using supplements

LSD, MDMA, METH, DXM, PCP, OPIATES, and SHROOMS

Are all cool as a kid and should at least be experienced once, but the level of belligerence once taken habitually or addictively is just pitiful as an adult and should be ceased immediately. I would consider alcohol on this comment as well.
>>
>>39487925
I would argue that those drugs should be taken as an adult after you've finished maturing and growing mentally, not as a kid.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21KB, 271x439px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21KB, 271x439px
BUMP RANDOM NOBODY HERE IM NOT A 4CHAN PHAGGOT BUT THIS IS A GOOD THREAD WEED TRIGGERED ME MAN
>>
>>39488233
Is that joey diaz
>>
>>39486598
Truth so hard right here. The last time I did it years and years ago, I took too many and had a seizure in my parked car by myself and bit cuts into my cheeks. I know there had to be some damage and have been recovering ever since. Lately, been using microdoses of shrooms to facilitate new neural connections (as studies have shown), neurogenesis, quell depression and anxiety, and increase my awareness of social subtleties (curing my undiagnosed mild mild aspergers?).
>>
File: galbert2.jpg (44KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
galbert2.jpg
44KB, 600x402px
Weed is so weird, trust me that shit changes you. BUT WHY DO MAINSTREAM CALL IT "NOT HARMING"?..well cause you pretty much recover almost 100% after 48 hours imo . endurance of mental will and ambition comes back. lets put it that way
>>
>>39488248
amen
>>
>>39487925
>pot is good for dopamine levels for those who are bad at having fun or getting laid
So fucking wrong it hurts. Those who use it frequently will have lower amounts of dopamine in their brain when not high. Low dopamine in your brain has cascading negative effects throughout your life, no motivation, will to succeed etc. There are so many better ways to increase dopamine in your brain and be productive rather than smoking weed, this is coming from a recovering stoner. Your other drug advice is stupid as well.
>>
>>39488310
Also not really to feel better and more clear you need to be off 4-6 days ...judge yourself and your own nervous system and other systems
>>
>>39476038

>tobacco

Cigars are nice. Snuff/snus would be nice if it wasn't so fucking addictive. Cigarettes are shit.

>alcohol

Pretty nice, as long as you can handle it. I'm not a fan of getting drunk for the sake of it anymore, but a comfy buzz is 10/10

>pot

Makes me anxious, feels bad man. Haven't tried anything else, don't really feel the need to. Drugs seem kinda overrated overall. Been with people who did coke, they just seemed incredibly bored with life in general.
>>
>>39488383
too much sex and too much fun also makes it more difficult to be motivated or to "succeed etc", when you feel like all your needs are met there is a ceiling that need to be broken to achieve beyond that point, being able to recognize that is a life skill and is entirely different from anyones neurochemical balance, recovering stoner is the goofiest thing i've ever heard, I grew up in a gang related family where drugs were in abundance and easily accessible my family grew weed my whole life, I smoked heavier than the music videos you like since I was 12, then one day i was 17 and decided to join the army, during the time i was waiting to shipped i still religiously smoked pot, meth and dropped acid, then one day it was all gone and it was literally easier than switching to geico, weed CAN be used as i described in moderation especially if your career allows for the opportunity to be seized, sure other things can be enjoyable AND productive (insert amazement) but usually they require a level of dedication and perseverance that just may not appeal, and thats totally understandable, I personally wouldn't try to learn piano or act like something im not on tindr when i could just toke up when im feeling so depressed that i need to compulsively do those things.
>>
>tobacco
Tobacco if consumer through smoking cigarettes is stupid, I will occasionally smoke outside a bar if my friends are having cigarettes. Nicotine itself is not bad for you, if you want to consume it I would suggest vaping or maybe chewing nicotine gum. Vaping hasn't conclusively been proven safe but if done sparingly will still be eons better for you then cigarettes.

>alcohol
In moderation its not harmful. Go and get drunk occasionally with friends and have a good time, it can be a nice release. Alcohol makes me less tense in certain social situations and more able to go with the flow. Don't drink daily or use it as a way to get away from your problems, alcoholism 101.

>pot
From a recovering daily smoker I have such a love-hate relationship with this shit, it hurts. It can be awesome for the occasionally relaxing evening or whatever you choose to do. However, it is a huge motivation killer. If I use it regularly it creates brain fog and ruins my executive function. I sleep longer hours (but worse quality) if I smoke before sleeping and it makes it 10x harder for me to wake up in the morning. As someone who has smoked almost daily for the past couple years, I think people downplay the negatives. I fell for the meme of 'its fine yo, pfft its just weed', know what substances do to you and use them accordingly.

>heroin
Yeah never do this shit. I have never done opiates as I'm not really someone who enjoys pain killers but I would never do something like heroin as the addictive potential is way to strong.

>Meth
Meth is too neurotoxic and trailer trash for me to try. Stimulants are amazing and I recognize a potential addiction when I see one, steer clear.

Cont.
>>
>>39488531
>cocaine
Good cocaine is one of the best drugs I have ever experienced. It can make you feel invincible and able to conquer the world, which why regulating yourself is important. I have done it a handful of times but luckily I'm too cheap to want to go out and grab more. It is also a serious dopamine re-uptake inhibitor and too much of it will really play with your reward centers in your brain which is something you really don't want.

>MDMA
If you are going to do it, control your dosage, it really doesn't take a ton to feel the effects. DO NOT do it more than 1-2 times per year. As previously mentioned by other anons, it is very neurotoxic, especially in higher dosages. The potential for lasting damage is there so practice accordingly.

>Shrooms
Really the best drug I have ever done. Dosed correctly and done in the right environment will make this one of the best experiences of your life. This is not a drug which I do often (like once a year) but I believe it to be one of the healthiest for my psyche. Again everyone has their preferences.
>>
>>39487387
I Iv'd H a few weeks ago for the first time. It's really not all it's cracked up to be. Same opiate high, but it hits you a bit faster and it's slightly disconcerting at first. I want to mix some #3 and hash and try that.
>>
Stupid question. What exactly makes alchohal a gains goblin? Like, what process is taking place in you're body that makes it a negative? As far as gaining mass and the like. Is it just that it's not clean?

Pic semirelated.
>>
>>39488518
Holy fuck, there isn't a single fucking period in that entire paragraph.

>being able to recognize that is a life skill and is entirely different from anyones neurochemical balance
You are correct. However, you're also downplaying the essential role of neurochemical balance. I was simply clarifying the glaringly wrong statement in that your post and adding my own input.

>recovering stoner is the goofiest thing i've ever heard
Why is someone who is trying to better themselves by abstaining from something they find subjectively harmful goofy to you? From your own post you have absolutely nothing to brag about.

>then one day i was 17 and decided to join the army, during the time i was waiting to shipped i still religiously smoked pot, meth and dropped acid, then one day it was all gone and it was literally easier than switching to geico
I'm glad you were able to quit using those drugs, however you have undoubtedly done irreparable damage to your brain.

>I personally wouldn't try to learn piano or act like something im not on tindr when i could just toke up when im feeling so depressed that i need to compulsively do those things.
Yeah why try to better yourself when you can just toke up, enjoy mediocrity.
>>
>>39476058
can confirm fpbp

was degenerate from 12-20, 24 now and off everything, quit smoking for the last time a few days back and going strong.

ask me anything about any drug bar heroin, ive done them all
>>
>>39488683
Im sorry I called you goofy. You're right about brain damage. I think you might be inferencing on your own experience which is a given, but being stoned does not mean you're limited to eating and shitting your bed, I think I've actually been more productive while I was high than while being depressed in those times. I will never smoke again sometimes I hit a blunt at concerts or with old friends but it gives me anxiety these days.
>>
>>39488667

Well, I guess alchohol itself is just calories, but going out drinking usually means you chug a lot of beer, and adding to that you usually eat shit food because you got the munchies, etc. Also it's mostly empty calories as well.

Also, being hungover is 100% a gains goblin life-wise - you get up late, don't have the energy to do anything...hangovers fucking suck, man.
>>
>tobacco
good if you have enough willpower like me (i know i am bragging and tipping fedora but i am serious) first year of uni i'd smoke 3-4 rollies a day then i'd smoke 10 rollies, eventually got to the point where i smoked 20 rollies a day and decided to quit so i quit. only smoke when i am seshing. (vaping is better you can smoke inside and your lungs dont get fucked, when i'd smoke 20 a day i'd sweat like a pig just from walking and my cardio went to shit)
>alcohol
my body isn't compatible with this shit. I get drunk very slowly and that means i usually drink way too much and end up puking or forcing myself to puke otherwise i can't fall asleep, next morning is worse for me than any other drug that i've dried. a few cans of beer+weed is lovely tho
>heroin
never tried it, not really interested in trying it. I don't like being immobilized by something and being "vulnerable" and completely out of touch with the real world.
>pot
Good stuff for jacking off and listening to music. Been smoking a gram a day on my first year in uni. pot is a very interesting drug, kind of psychedelic at least for me. I like how you can forcefully put yourself in different states of mind when you're high. For example I can force myself to be genuinely angry, blissfully happy or paranoid if I drift away too much.

I remember I had a panic attack when I smoked pot and almost pulled out toenails cause I thought they were sliding back into my feet and I needed to catch them before they're gone, also thought somebody was constantly watching me throught the window. Only recently did I learn how to truly enjoy myself and relax when high.

>shrooms
did a heroic dose of shrooms (6ish grams) don't really know how i feel about them. they are not very fun, your mind state is very easily altered, ended up laughing and sobbing at the same time while talking to my friend on skype, was literally losing my mind over nothing. it was so fucking weird

cont.
>>
>>39488732
Yeah and I was a bitch in my post, apologies. Dealing with depression can be very difficult but there are lots of things you can do to combat it, being /fit/ is number 1 on that list. If it continues to be a serious issue I would seek professional help.
>>
>>39488777
cont. from shrooms

so as I said shrooms were fucking weird, it was like I wanted to cry but I was fighting by laughing I mean I guess it would've been a good thing to let go and cry like a maniac but I fought it and my trip p.much ended after 5 hours ish. they're nothing special, after trying them I don't really see what the hype is about. my theory is that after you take too much you simply lose your mind.

>ketamine
fun stuff, never been to a k-hole. don't take it before going to a party or you will be drooling all over yourself in ecstasy but you will look like a turbo-junkie. I took a few lines and the effect was great, pure bliss and you feel like you're completely isolated from the world also the music sounds wonderful and makes you wanna dance

>MDMA
did way too much of this shit. ended up taking it 2 days in a row (over 500mg one day, next morning i wake up with no hangover (dumbfuck me it was mdma leftovers that saved me from a hangvoer that day) and thought, cool i'll take half a pill today) next day I slept for 18 hours, couldn't eat, had panic attacks, almost killed my roommate with a pocket knife cause i thought he was coming to kill me, slept for 18 hours for a week straight, couldn't eat, lost around 8-9 Kg of fat/muscle. taught me a good lesson

Now I take breaks between md, md helps me kind of makes me realize with how much shit I can get away with without being knocked the fuck out. I think I am depressed all the time so i dont get hangovers from MD anymore ( i also eat a shitton of vitamins, hydrate like a mofo before taking it) I also try not to take too much mainly cause I know i'll do some stupid shit or end up making dumb facial expressions (never happened to me but I see people on MD doing dumb shit all the time) it's good stuff, kind of helps me to connect with people and realize how much of a turbo-0 empathy- autist i really am. I think I made a few friends on md as well.

>acid
cont
>>
File: 1479543827671s.jpg (5KB, 174x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479543827671s.jpg
5KB, 174x250px
>>39476815
who the fuck are you, some retard? no one who has done shrooms has ended up in a psychiatry, I do mushrooms so much and am completely sane my dude. this fucking guy.
>>
>>39488834
yeah thats what he was saying genius
>>
>>39488828
>acid
took acid 3 times i think had a bad trip once (3 hits, 6 hits, 5 hits)
so when i took 6 hits I felt like I feel everyday mentally its just that i've been laying in my bed watching the wall crumble and reveal a milkyway galaxy behind it (i shit u not i literally saw fucking satelites and planets spinning behind it) it was fucking crazy and my mental state was completely normal so i was just laying there like "fuck that's pretty fucking cool"

5 hits was the same shit maybe a little less intense since I took it 3 days later

3 hits was fucking weird almost as if it was a completely different form of acid. everything was fine at first then my friend that I took acid with started fucking with me saying shit like "dude I know who you truly are" and when I would say "well what do you mean tell me?" and he'd say "i'd rather not" I fell into a full on paranoia I thought he wanted to kill me or smth. I was like "yeah, I am going to fucking go now" looking really panicked my heart was fucking racing. and i've felt this huge tension in the room it was really uncomfortable really made me lose my shit eventually they told me to calm down (a few other people in the room cause i ended up standing up and clenching my fist) then I realized that I've just bad -tripped without realizing it and it was kinda embarassing. still the tension lasted until the trip ended. he is a very shit person anyway, he took acid because he thought that it will teach him how to read people and then by being a smartass he gave me a bad trip. it was kinda scary because he was high as fuck too and fuck knows what was in his head at that time what he thought i was , that was what made it so fucking scary, i thoguht that guy was losing his fucking mind and is thinking of some crazy ass conspiracy shit about me.

anyways, that's about it
>>
>>39488747
So it's not even necessarily the alchohal but the things that come with over drinking?
>>
test
>>
>>39488834
fuckin retard lrn 2 read u fuck
>>
>>39480241
absolutely this. I always stretch when I am high. I remember one time I had lower back pain and couldnt figure out what it fucking was. on pot I realized that the problem wasn't in my back it was in my hamstrings, stretched those fuckers out and literally i felt a "muscle-knot" untie and the lower back pain was gone.

I also kind of learned the definition of hip-drive on pot cause I could really feel the power behind it when high
>>
>>39488834
Looks like the shrooms have rotted your fucking brain, dipshit.
>>
>>39488875

I'd say so. I mean, /fit/ sputs broscience about estrogen in beer, etc. I wouldn't take much stock in it, but for me it's mainly that drinking 6-8 beers is equivalent to a meal that also gets you really fucking hungry for shitty food.
>>
>>39489012
Yea I don't consider myself a heavy drinker. I got in the habit a while back of a glass of whiskey to relax at night. Straight 50s grandpa style. I'll try cuttin back n see if it adds/subtracts anyything.
>>
File: sadafleck.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sadafleck.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Just had two weeks of excessive drinking. Gains goblin. :(

The day before yesterday was my first day off the sauce, I had hallucinations that night and freaked out. I think I might hold off for a while so my body can get back into whack. Then not go so hard (it was a Christmas thing, but this time I just overdid it).
>>
>>39489058

I enjoy drinking, but I realized I don't care much for getting drunk anymore. Buzzed, sure, but "can't-se-straight-drunk" is a pretty shitty experience. Wierdly enough I know a lot of people who'll do it again and again, regardless of how much they hated it the last time.

I mean, it can be an absolute blast if you're drinking with friends, but I'm getting real tired of the attitude that drinking will automatically lead to a good time. Most of the time you get drunk, talk to some boring people and then wake up feeling like shit. Seriously, drunk conversations with strangers are shit 90% of the time. Much more fun to hang out with friends and get shitfaced by accident.
>>
>>39489110
Drink lots of water and eat well anon. Been there done that. I'd recommend taking at least a month or two off
>>
File: 1479016084891.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1479016084891.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>39476038
>>tobacco
I will never understand the appeal
>>alcohol
Acceptable in moderation, nobody likes the company of an alchoholic or binge drinker.
>>pot
Good in moderation. Therapeutic and relaxing. Pot culture is cringe worthy shit though.
>>heroin
degeneracy
>>shrooms/psychedelics in general
Very insightful drugs if used correctly, lots of self-development potential. Absolutely the worst thing to binge. Again the culture and the misconceptions that go with it is just fucking stupid.
>>
Theyre all pretty degenerate. I've used LSD once and mdma a couple times but wouldn't do either again. I also chew tobacco but I'm trying to quit. Don't fuck with alcohol and wouldn't ever consider heroin or meth in a million years
>>
>drinking with chick i just met
>we go back to her place to watch a movie
>her younger sister is there
>she drinks with us
>she gets insanely drunk
>she starts falling on my lap and grabbing hold of me
>im literally doing nothing but kinda holding/hugging her for a few minutes
>older sis gets mad jealous and pissed off
>i text her few days later
>she doesnt wanna hang out again

what went wrong /fit/? alcohol can seriously fuck shit up, not to mention it causes ED.
>>
>>39476038
All drugs are degenerate.
Fuck you, mom and dad.
>>
>cigarettes
>>
>>39476116
send body pic
just curious about you look
>>
>>39489299
Shoulda just fugged the younger one bruh
>>
>>39476038
>tobacco
Have smoked pipe tobacco, was enjoyable, couldn't do it often though
>alcohol
Can be nice. I used to homebrew, I'm not a big drinker, but I liked making it and I appreciated the different styles
>pot
Will probably try in the future, though I've never had too much of an interest. Legalization in CA makes it that much easier (It's already really fucking easy, but soon it'll be liquor store easy)
>heroin
Fuck no
>shrooms
Probably never do it, but I know it's not nearly as dangerous as grandma says
>>
File: jglwha.png (274KB, 372x420px) Image search: [Google]
jglwha.png
274KB, 372x420px
>>39476038
>tobacco
I've heard the cough of smokers too much to want to do that to myself.
>alcohol
>>39489110 :(
>pot
No, can't be bothered risking being caught.
>heroin
No, can't be bothered destroying my life more than I am now.
>shrooms
No, can't be bothered risking being caught.
>>
>>39476038
>tabacco
I use snus frequently but am attempting to drop it
>alcohol
Very rarely and never get beyond saucy
>pot
Makes me too paranoid and I hate stoners so fucking much
>heroin
Lmao no
>shrooms
Faggot shit that people take as prophecies from the beyond

I did ritz, oxy and hydro in the past and loved it but it's too expensive, dangerous and it gives you Alzheimer's if abused.
Both parents did hard drugs way before I was born and my older and younger brother sold drugs and the older one was a crack head. Literally just don't do it bois, drugs are gains goblins and degenerate. Also you aren't hard if you smoke weed so please stop being a faggot.
>>
>>39482691
underrated post
>>
>>39488726
>for the last time a few days back.
So your an actual addict and you feel the need to judge others for doing abit of shrooms and dope from time to time.
Pfft
>>
>>39476038
>thread about drugs
>most think it's bad and unhealthy/degenerate.
>OP pic is of biggest WEEDlmao drug user in the combat sports community
>OP pic is also FRAUD
>>
File: IMG_1361.gif (825KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.gif
825KB, 350x246px
>>39482691
>not being able to soul search and look deeply into yourself without the use of psychedelics
>making it
>>
>>39488726
You let them convince you doing drugs is degenerative.
>>
>>39490077
not sure if you know what you're arguing here but psychedelics induce states of consciousness normally not accessible while sober. But if you have been able to do that without any drugs, I'd love to see how deeply you've gone in your soul searching.
>>
>>39476722
>shpongle
my man
>>
>>39490215
It's okay mr. guru not all of us can be weak
>>
>>39490674
Are you suggesting people who do drugs are weak? If so... whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
File: uzk.gif (22KB, 238x300px) Image search: [Google]
uzk.gif
22KB, 238x300px
anyone on antidepressants?
e.g. duloxetine
how does it mix with drugs?
>>
>>39486598
muh nigra
>>
>>39488828
2 years ago, when i was a lot of Techno partys with my friends, one friend of me got some pur ketamine from the hospital in his nasal spray. This was an amazing thing to consume it over the nose. I felt like Johnny Depp in fear and loathing in Las Vegas where he wanted to put on the golf shoes. Everyone around me looked like Aliens.
>>
>>39491384
lol
>>
File: 1457342987164.jpg (44KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1457342987164.jpg
44KB, 500x350px
>>39476038
dont do them
>>
>tobacco
I smoke since i am 12, this sucks i want to quit, im 24 now so i smoke half of my life. Last try quitting was good, since my girlfriend broked my heart, so i started again. I think you dont get any benefits from it, this is just shit.

>alcohol
Alcohol is really fun, i enjoy being drunk with my friends. But yeah, Its a gain goblin and you have to get your ass up monday after work to go to the gym with a hangover. The last times i drink heavily at the hole weekend try to manage my feelings over my now ex girlfriend. Usually i dont drink so often, maybe 2 times a month.

>weed
I smoke weed from 12 to 17 heavily, but at one point i realizied i got like a psychotic from this shit. Never Do it at this young age! But many of my friends Do it to relax and they dont get this shit like me.

>mushrooms
I took this one time in my life and I got a completely horror trip, but most of my friends can enjoy it. Its hard not to overdoze it.

>Heroin
I will never take this in my life.

>cocain
I fucking love cocain Its a really nice drug. I Do it like 1 time every 3 month.

>speed/mdma
Tried both in the age of 13, that are both drugs that fuck you up the day(s) after. Sometimes i make 5 days non stop party on speed with no sleep. But today after one day i feel completely shit and want to kill myself that i taked it again.

Everyone should do this what he like, my opinion is that alcohol and sometimes cocain is the best fun for me.
>>
How do you people deal with all this? I'm suddenly worried for the health of /fit/. I actually love you guys
>>
>>39491887
The worst things you can do (avoid for life):
MDMA (heavily neurotoxic EVEN in small doses of you're sensitive to it)
Amphetamines (meth and stimulants like Ritalin.. High chance of addiction)
Benzodiazepines (fuck forever with your mood patterns because of neurotransmitter production)
Heroin (highest addiction of all, terrible withdrawal symptoms).

Once in a while is ok, yet better avoid it:
Alcohol
Weed
Tobacco (high risk of addiction, both physiological and behavioral. Once hooked difficult to stop).
>>
>>39490215
There's some debate as to whether deep meditation can unlock similar states of consciousness. Though you'd have to be a fucking expert meditator and most people don't wanna spend 10-20 years as a buddhist monk or a yogi or whatever, not to mention the lack of scientific proof to back that claim currently.

>>39490674
Strong folk aren't usually concerned with appearing weak. Unless you're a politician or a military man, and even then, it can be to your advantage to make other think you're weak so that still stands.

Good luck with you insecurities though, anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39476038
I drink once or twice a month, smoke a couple times a year and that's about it. I would easily want to do more but I'm so busy with my degree and start up that I don't have the time.

Wanna try acid and/or shrooms once though, that seems sick. Also maybe cocaine.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.