[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Value Home Gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: home-gym.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
home-gym.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
The area i live in has just one poorly maintained gym and their fees are over the top. On that sentiment, i decided to look into home gyms but many of the ads can be misleading and i don't want something poorly made.

In your opinion, what is the best value home gym on the market?
Ideally want something with the most possible exercises and ease of use for under 500$
Hopefully something that doesn't take ridiculous adjustments because i don't want to lose momentum between sets.
>>
Shamless self bump
>>
>>39474616
Craigslist is your best bet. Find someone who wasted their money on quality equipment and never used it.

I recently built a home gym with the following:
>reebok half rack (new): $250
>parabody bench w/ leg attachment (CL): $100
>7ft olympic bar(CL): $45
>400lbs of plates (CL): $150
>EZ-bar (CL): $10

This allows me to do the following lifts:
>flat bench
>incline bench
>squats
>deadlifts
>OHP
>barbell rows
>pullups
>leg extensions
>prone leg curls
>skullcrushers
>bicep curls
>shrugs
>calf raises

It's all you need m8
>>
>>39474870

I would just do that except i live in a very rural area so I'm nowhere near any Craigslist locations.
Thanks for the response.
>>
>>39474946
How do you anticipate buying any equipment? You"re going to have to go somewhere m8
>>
>>39475015

Online, because alot of places have online shipping. Craigslisters usually want you to come pick it up
>>
>>39475055
You're not going to get any new equipment worth a shit for $500
>>
>>39475098

I said best value but thanks.
>>
>>39475119
If you want a shitty chinese made rack that collapses on you and a bar and weights that will rust in 6 months because youre too lazy to drive somewhere then have fun with that
>>
>>39475139

Chill on the roids bruh. I don't have a vehicle that can haul. If you're going to be hostile take it elsewhere
>>
File: 1400202200592.png (543KB, 456x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1400202200592.png
543KB, 456x1432px
>>39475242
you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>>>u-90 powerblocks
>>
>>39474616
>Can`t pick up cuz i assume lack of transport
>want it cheap
>rural environment

Bruh... just buy the materials and DIY u have the space and everything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.