[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Form rate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DEADLIFT.jpg (71KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
DEADLIFT.jpg
71KB, 640x472px
Can someone rate my deadlift form? This was 3 plates, my 1rm, and I had a bit of trouble locking out at the end.

https://sendvid.com/khuqfnay
>>
food form keep up the good work
>>
>>39473942
Shoulders looked a little rolled forward, and you started the lift a little upright. Keep those knees bent and launch yourself up. Grats on pr though.
>>
>>39473942
The struggle is real.
>>
File: meow.png (390KB, 412x560px) Image search: [Google]
meow.png
390KB, 412x560px
>>39473942
back looks pretty rounded, or am I not seeing that right? This frame is very early into the pull
>>
>>39473942

terrible, enjoy your herniated discs.
>>
>>39474014

i think he's trolling
>>
>>39474014
No, you're seeing it correctly, the back is rounded forward. Looks like he fucked up the start of the lift and just went with it. Should have dropped and restarted the lift.
>>
>>39474029
I'm retarded...
>>
>>39474029
I don't think someone would go to the gym, load up 3 plates, and then purposely fuck up a lift for the sole purpose of trolling /fit/.
>>
>>39474034
Looks like that's his form. At no point in that video was his back ever straight.
>>
>>39474092
Rewatched the video, you're right.

OP, you need to straighten your back, and back up off the bar a little bit too, it looks like you have to bend over so much because you're so close. You want to pinch your shoulder blades back just like you do when you bench, imagine holding a pencil in between your shoulder blades when you go to deadlift the bar. If you can't get in position because you're too close or too far from the bar, re-adjust yourself.
>>
>>39473981
>>39474014
>>39474092
>>39474134
Thank you guys. I asked because I legitimately needed help. I wasn't pinching my back, and I can see that my form was off, but I figured I'd ask anyway. Thanks for the help guys.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.