[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good, caloric beakfast wthout oats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Kronos_Marvel_Comics.png (161KB, 313x531px) Image search: [Google]
Kronos_Marvel_Comics.png
161KB, 313x531px
Anyone with an idea?

I can't fucking eat oats, no matter how they're prepared.
I weigh 110lbs and could use some help on how to eat caloric dense food.
>>
Peanut butter, milk, some vegetables. Literally any food. It's not hard.
>>
Well you can have bacon, eggs ,cheese and oats
>>
waffles, yogurt with granola clusters and honey, hard boiled eggs, sweet potatoe hash baked with sausage and some eggs on top, protein pancakes/waffles, homemade sausage mcmuffin.
>>
>>39471849
Who the fuck has enough time in the morning to cook all this shit
>>
Okay I know you said you can't eat oats but you won't notice them in this recipe.

100g Oats
300ml Milk
1 tablespoon PB
1 Scoop Whey
1 Banana

Blend.

That's a good 750 calories you can drink. It'll be smooth as fuck too.
>>
>>39471795
Protein pancakes - they sell them at Costco. Add chia seeds. Tons of fiber, protein, and it will fill you up good.
>>
Just natural nuts, they have about 650 kcal per 100g and a lot of shit you need to build muscles
>>
>>39471795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiM_hCutFos

Replace oats with a bagel/ couple pieces of toast with pb and a whole banana for carbs. Start off with 3 eggs since youre tiny af. Remember to eat big meals all day and you should be able to pack on the pounds no problem OP.

>>39471851
If you dont have time in the morning to cook you should make the time by sleeping earlier or not sleeping in.
>>
>>39471851
Stop being a lazy shit you aushwitz twink. That being said, you can buy frozen waffles, cook the eggs the night before, make the hash before and just bake the eggs on top in the morning. The mcmuffin takes me 8 minutes tops and thats just the sausage patty cooking. Throw the english muffin in while its cooking and cook the eggs on the side and you save time. Are you telling me you dont have 15 minutes to spare to cook and eat? kys because you're never going to make it.
>>
>>39471870

I did this when I was back home, can confirm that this shit is delicious and the oat taste is non-existent

>tfw doing a semester abroad in China and can't get my daily dose of proteins
>tfw ain't got no fucking kitchen

life is fucking HARD, son. fuck all of you complaining bitches
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.