[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Health. ~~ Topic:Cunnilingus = Oral Cancer!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Hmmm.png (429KB, 1064x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
429KB, 1064x1090px
So, i fucking love performing Cunnilingus, and making my partner feel good is important to me.

However after reading this article..

>http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/STIs/Pages/oral-sex-and-cancer.aspx

>"Around 25% of mouth and 35% of throat cancers are HPV-related"
>'Some strains of HVP are exclusively transmitted from oral contact'
>michaldouglassadface.jpg

we've arrived at a tricky dilemma;

1.Keeping performing cunnilingus on females and risk getting oral cancer

Or

2. Stop doing it to be safe but risk degrading the quality of the sexual experience from your partners' side.

What do you think anons?
TLDR: Oral sex increase chance of oral cancer, keep doing it or stop?
>>
>>39469691
choose your partners properly
>>
>>39469691
good luck getting blown, ever.
>>
Okay so, cancer has a bunch of other factors which need to be present or absent to show itself, oral cancer is quite common BUT due to tobacco and smoking.
Hpv is very common and you have probably been in contact with it already, there are vaccines for so strains if you want also.
Imo, continuesucking pussys, chances of getting cancer from that are very slim if you're choosing your partners properly (as above said) and being hygienic and shit.
>>
>>39469691
oral cancer ain't even that bad. iron maiden's lead singer had throat cancer last year, he is touring this year.

and maybe it will give you immunity to other cancers (like my ex, she is cancer and is a cunt)
>>
>>39469691
Listen to more tame impala
>>
I'm pretty sure you should have an HPV vaccine, anon. Unless your parents are Stein voters, or something.
>>
>>39469705
That is also another concern, because it usually works in the 'I scratch your back, you scratch mine' way.
>>
Got a bit freaked out by this a while ago too because I love oral sex.

My doc basically told me that HPV related throat/tongue cancer is a meme. Only girls should get the vaccine, the USA is the only country in the Western world that encourages guys to get it.

Also even if you get HPV there's 99% chances it's not going to do shit to you. You'd need to have a weak auto-immune system for HPV to not get destroyed (aka people with HIV have a huge chance of getting HPV.)

Also cunnilingus has a low risk of transmission, with sodomy being the highest risk.

AND if you live in Northern America OR Europe there's a huge chance your partner (if girl) has received the vaccine before she was 15.

You'll be fine, OP. Keep on eating pussy.
>>
>>39469691
Give me pussy or give me death!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>39469737
Based bruce. The greatest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.