[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich Piana is a huge fucking loser with zero self esteem and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (432KB, 3270x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
432KB, 3270x2000px
Rich Piana is a huge fucking loser with zero self esteem and mental issues.

If you honestly idolize this fuckwit in any way you're as big a retard as he is. He got cucked by his own dumb-bitch wife who obviously couldn't stand living with a narissitic, self-absorbed manchild who's goal in life is to look like a fucking action figure.

It's pathetic. It's the male equivalent of a dumb bitch who gets fake tits and wears pink miniskirts because she wants to be Barbie. A vapid, moron who has literally nothing to offer.
>>
i'm tired of seeing his fucked up face and body popping up here 24/7
>>
>>39461715
No one idolizes someone with bigorexia you fucking retard
>>
>>39461715
Rich piana is my hero
>>
I dont think anyone actually idolizes Rich, hes just a living meme and people watch his stuff because its like a piece of comedic performance art.
>>
>>39461723

Clearly some posters do.

I personally don't idolize but I respect rich a lot, the physique that he has obtained is living proof of a lot of work ethic and drive.

Plus Rich seems like a good guy. Very likeable.

He comes off as a bit of a retard, marrying a whore, and in general, but he makes a lot more money than I do so who am I to judge.
>>
>>39461715
>It's pathetic. It's the male equivalent of a dumb bitch who gets fake tits and wears pink miniskirts because she wants to be Barbie. A vapid, moron who has literally nothing to offer.

Well yeah, that's why he's a meme on this board isn't it?
>>
Honestly, taking steroids is something you're supposed to grow out of or else u turn into an old pathetic faggot who still tries to live the aesthetic lifestyle like chest brah.

Like when you get into an LTR and want get married, have a family, you have to sacrifice shit like videogames, weed, etc. and you'll want to quit gear because you don't want your wife or kids seeing you inject needles or go through a hormonally imbalanced tantrum. The thing is, most people can't quit doing steroids because theyll lose all their gains and look saggy like current Arnold along with various other health problems. Then they go through 5 divorces and realize they fucked up.
>>
>>39461741
>the physique that he has obtained is living proof of a lot of work ethic and drive.
blasting hgh for 10+ years and injecting synthol is not admireable
>>
>>39461715
And yet you are the one gossiping about another man on a Surinaams snake milking board.
>>
>>39461715
A wild neckbeard appears.
>>
>>39461715
Look at this fucking jelly Skelly

Let's go 4 scoops cmon!

Gotta have your Ben and jerrys breh

MFW OP probably drives stock
>>
>>39462745
Gotta eat BIG to get BIG skelly bro
>>
>>39461715
plz stop
>>
>>39461715
Who idolizes him?
>>
That refrigerator lookin faggot looks like a real life Marcus Fenix.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.