[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pull up bars for big bois

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pull up bar.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pull up bar.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Hey /fit/, i'm 100kg (not a massive fatty though, im 6'4). I want to get a pull up bar to use in a doorframe cos atm it's getting difficult to find the time for the gym (im a uni student). Does anyone here have a pull up bar in their home? How much do you weigh? what bar do you use?
>>
pls help
>>
just make sure to not buy one that you clamp in the doorframe.
>>
the one in your pic will be fine. i've got the same one and hang 210lbs on it all the time.
>>
>>39458931
i actually just googled pull up bar and saved the image lol. What pull up bar is this?
>>
>>39458963
its' probably made by a few different companies. i just went and checked mine and could not find any identifying info.
>>
Just buy a bar that is screwed to the wall mate, doorframe bars won't hold your 0.1 ton of fat. I use the one that looks like this: https://www.amazon.com/CFF-Ceiling-Mounted-300-Pound-Capacity/dp/B00AIVQVOU
However, I got mine for like 40 bucks, not billion trillion dollaridos they ask for the one I linked, so look up cheap bars that look like this and get one, they are held by 4 screws and will defo suffice for your fat arse.
>>
>>39459064
>Just buy a bar that is screwed to the wall mate
wish that i could but im on uni campus, which means i cant screw fixtures in
>>
>>39458775
The door ones all just go to 100kg, which is mostly a restriction of the door frames though. You will need one that stands free in the room
>>
I bought this one over a year ago when I was 260lbs

https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Total-Upper-Body-Workout/dp/B001ND04U4/ref=pd_sbs_200_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B001ND04U4&pd_rd_r=TVPHE7RRNMC2SGE3NZD7&pd_rd_w=P9jOY&pd_rd_wg=fdB8W&psc=1&refRID=TVPHE7RRNMC2SGE3NZD7

was able to negatives with it even then
>>
>>39459096
nah just do it and spackle it later
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.