[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry, /fit/, your "herbal supplements" are on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 35

File: 1479582028780.jpg (125KB, 675x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479582028780.jpg
125KB, 675x500px
It's a poison and makes you lazy. No one has ever made gains being a pot smoking degenerate. You think it's harmless? Had some "youthful experimentation"?

Go to jail 2bh
>>
aye aye sir

I live to serve the government, they know what's best for me
>>
Marijuana has been proven by numerous studies to reduce test levels
>>
>>39456783
not an argument. the government was all about legalizing a month ago. were you against weed then to stick it to the man?

legalization in colorado was a failure. crime rates have gone through the roof. turns out the peace love hippie bullshit was the product of drug addled minds disconnected from reality.

color me shocked
>>
Arnold smoked pot dipshit, gains much ? It's anti-inflammatory, you can use it to your advantage, but smoking isn't going to make you big, but it can help you while you are getting big, comprendo friendo ?
>>
>>39456827
>smokes a little bit of weed
>takes a shit ton of steroids

>hurrr weed helps your gainz
>>
File: 1445727440627.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445727440627.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>39456827
>m'la...cough cough m'lady
*hacks up a lung*
>the health bene...cough cough... fits are astounding
>*checks shrunken testicles*
>>
>>39456804
>Crime rates have gone through the roof
Source?
I've literally only heard the opposite.
>>
>>39456875
>Since 2012, the year when Colorado voters passed recreational marijuana legalization, the number of crimes in Denver has grown by about 44 percent, according to annual figures the city reported to the National Incident Based Reporting System. In the past, police have argued that system potentially overcounts crimes and have preferred instead to cite the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report, which shows a 3.5 percent increase over the same span. Both of those increases are tempered when taking population growth into account.

Stop reading liberal bullshit.
>>
File: laughing_girl3.gif (261KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girl3.gif
261KB, 500x300px
>>39456889
I heard the same is going on in commiefornia since they released all those so called "non violent offenders" from prison. Color me shocked when you release a bunch of prisoners that crime goes up.
>>
>>39456761
DUDE
>>
>hurr hurr weed is bad for you and you'll never make gains if you smoke

These are the same people who go out and consume alcohol to the point of vomiting just because it's "legal"

I really don't understand people who are so set on the idea that weed is bad purely because of the "illegal" label the government has given it, so if you don't smoke weed QUIT BITCHING about it you faggots and continue your life
>>
>>39456925
This desu senpai.

Weed is only a crime problem when you lock up people for possession. Otherwise, the only real ill effects are to the users themselves.

>former pothead here and I'm as libertarian as they come.
>>
>>39456889
Nice job only citing one part of the article, no wonder you didn't post the full thing.
>But, regardless of the counting system, marijuana’s contribution to the measurement is small.

>Beginning in 2012, city safety officials began tracking crimes that they believe are marijuana-related. In that first year, the city counted 223 offenses, 172 of which were connected to the marijuana industry, which at the time encompassed only medical marijuana businesses. Last year, the city counted 251 marijuana-related offenses, including 183 connected to the medical and recreational marijuana industry. (The numbers are for more serious offenses and do not include petty citations for violations such as public marijuana consumption, nor do they include crimes committed by juveniles.)

>That means, in any given year, marijuana-related crimes in Denver make up less than 1 percent of all offenses counted in the Uniform Crime Report and less than a half-percent of all NIBRS offenses.

Funny how republicans are all about personal responsibility except when it comes to things they don't like.
>>
>>39456925
nice strawman. i don't drink either. alcoholism is marketed to mentally ill feminists who want to pretend they're men by working in an office 10 hours a day while their only reason for living (ovaries) shrivel up and they drown themselves in wine because it's hip as they wonder why their precious marxism doesn't bring them happiness.
>>
>>39456967
The drug is legal and crime has gone up. No shit that marijuana offenses are a small portion WHEN IT'S FUCKING LEGAL. That doesn't mean it hasn't had a negative effect on society.

That article states that crime has gone up and then says "but it's probably not weed's fought... not that we have a reason to think so."

Weed's really done a number on your brain, huh...?
>>
Recovered Marijuana addict here. I have no sympathy for you pot users. You sit around and justify why you use it instead of stating the simple truth-You're a drug addict and you like to be high because you can't deal with reality on realities terms.

I seriously hope they lock you dopers up for a long time
>>
>>39456761

>I love politicians and governments and need them to tell me what's moral

it depresses me that people are this dumb
>>
>>39457010
did you miss the part where they didn't start tracking those statistics until 2012? it's easy for crime to look like it's rising when you only start tracking certain crimes when you want it to look like it's rising
>>
File: 1458416411784.jpg (19KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1458416411784.jpg
19KB, 670x503px
>>39457034
Does weed make it impossible to argue with someone without mischaracterizing their views? lel
>>
>>39457012
>recovered marijuana addict
you're a total faggot and can't control yourself if you had to be rehabilitated because you have no self control - recovered soda drinker
>>
>>39457038
Lol think for one second. It doesn't matter when they start tracking crimes. If they rise from one year to the next

IT

MEANS

CRIME

IS

RISING

Holy fuck stoners are fucking dumb. Do I have to draw you a picture?
>>
>>39456802

cite one of them that actually shows this.

all studies that claim this only shown that rats and rat cells get estrogenic effects when exposed to THC.

these studies show that it doesn't reduce testosterone.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003

http://www.drugandalcoholdependence.com/article/0376-8716(91)90068-A/abstract?cc=y=
>>
>>39456761
I don't smoke marijuana.

I have no issue with this
>>
>>39457057
Numerous human studies. Search pubmed for marijuana testosterone. Over 70 studies. Top results are all human studies showing a substantial decrease in free and total test.
>>
>>39457050
Sounds like you're a pot addicted, family
>>
>>39457054
jesus you're dumb, literally ~30 incidents more from 2012 to 2015 and you're screaming that crime is on the rise. That paragraph even says it's less than 1% of the total crime. Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>39456804
>legalization in colorado was a failure. crime rates have gone through the roof.

Poor quality b8

>captcha is just a big red stop sign
>>
>>39456761
Stay mad faggot, I don't live in burgerland
>>
>>39457054

you are fucking retarded

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/02/17/marijuana-legalization-unlikely-to-blame-for-denver-crime-increase/

The Denver police say you're wrong.

and here's more facts to show how stupid and wrong you are, Portugal, which legalized ALL drugs, crime went down, as well as drug related issues like HIV rates, drug usage went down in general, and drug related deaths plummeted.

Under crime Dynamics, crime has plummeted in Portugal, after peaking in the 1990s. after 2001, when Portugal legalized all drug use, it plummted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Portugal#cite_note-6

same happened in Ecuador and the Netherlands.

get out, backwards retard. Go masturbate to old politicians telling you what to do.

https://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.34TuO4xr0
>>
>>39456804
>crime rates through the roof

Lol no.
Would be far better to continue locking people up YEARS for smoking a nearly harmless plant? If you've ever drank any alcohol just shut up edgy faggot
>>
>>39457054
It means crime is rising 3.5% over the span of a few years in a city with a fastgrowing population. How the fuck do you think this has anything to do with legal weed?
And yes it does matter when they start rising if you want to blame a specific cause. How do you know crime wasn't rising before legalization?
>authoritarian conservatives
>understanding how statistics work
pick one I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 405x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 405x387px
>>39456761

>Elect a driven businessman who only parties for connections and doesn't do drugs...

>wonder why his appointments would be against drugs
>>
>>39456991
You have legitimately lost touch with reality if you think alcohol is solely for feminists
You need some time away from /pol/ and the internet in general, it sounds like
>>
>>39457074

post. one.
>>
>>39457137
I'm on my phone, and literally don't give a shit about "winning this argument." Feel free to review the research, it's why the government hosts pubmed. An honest review will lead you to conclude that it lowers test. If you go in trying to re-affirm your pot habit, it likely won't change your mind.
>>
>>39457134
feminist and commies
>>
>>39457178

phones can't google?

nice cop out bro. Here you are, trying to spread government propaganda to defend your reality tv star, and you've failed in the face of facts and reason.

I've posted 2 studies saying you are wrong. me and my boys will continue to enjoy our lives, while you are bitter about people smoking a plant that offends you because your government told you it's bad.
>>
>>39457179
You showed them anon.
Another /pol/ victory mein fuhrer
>>
>>39457197

additionally, I smoke and go to the gym, and smash it. Less pain, less fatigue, bigger pumps. Sure, it might be a placebo, but it sure as hell isn't less testosterone. My own experiences and ACTUAL SOURCES back me up.
>>
File: Gary Johnson leisurly bike ride.png (208KB, 636x548px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson leisurly bike ride.png
208KB, 636x548px
>>39456761
You should have elected the true /fit/ candidate
>tfw we could have decriminalized roids, clen and HGH
>>
File: 1450114274401_1_.png (29KB, 325x355px) Image search: [Google]
1450114274401_1_.png
29KB, 325x355px
I smoke everyday and I've been on the nonstop gains train for months
>>
I smoke daily and have a 2plate+ bench. Come at me.
>>
>>39457224

We should give him a reality TV show. Then he'll win.
>>
File: 1461286921794.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461286921794.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>39457094
My brother bought into the hype and tried marijuana. He died in the ER later that night. You assholes who pedal how safe and fun it is are like merchants of death. You should receive the death penalty for this behavior. Thank God Trump won.
>>
>>39457197
Sigh

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26283092/?i=3&from=marijuana%20testosterone

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26283091/?i=4&from=marijuana%20testosterone

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26277482/?i=5&from=marijuana%20testosterone
>>
>>39456761
The amount of mental gymnastics required to defend this dinosaur with archaic views. KEKKEST OF KEKS
>>
>>39456915
Right, non-violent offenders who know nothing but prison thanks to the same shit laws that sent them there to serve double digits.
>>
>MJ legalization will reduce crime
>Crime rises
Hahaha at every liberal in this thread. "You don't understand statistics, you're wrong". Trying to jump through mental hoops like that.

Fucking mentally ill liberals.
>>
>>39457289
Did you even read the report? I'm not even liberal or American, but goddamn you lack reading comprehension, son
>>
Anyone else here /don't give a fuck if weed is legal or not but still doesn't smoke it because they're just not about it /?

Both alcohol and weed are a waste of money and time and health desu. If you wanna smoke or drink, go for it. I won't judge you. But I'd rather spend my money on improving myself. Lifting and drinking/smoking is counterintuitive AF. Sure if you "enjoy" yourself once in a while (~3 times a year) it's no harm. But getting drunk and smoking every weekend and also trying to lift just makes no sense.
>>
>>39457281
>back pedaling this hard
>spouting liberal feel goodery without evidence to back up your claim
You didn't refute his point either btw
>>
>>39457133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
>>
>>39457271
Men who reported daily marijuana use displayed significant lower sperm concentration and sperm counts compared with nonusers, while testosterone levels were higher.

>less likely to knock up sluts
>get more jacked

Gets those gears a-grindin' I tell you hwut.
>>
>>39456761

>good people is an entirely subjective, unscientific term
>>
>>39457271

>First study

said lower spear counts, not testosterone. There is a difference.

>second study

said same thing, lower spear count and quality, BUT it says

"Men who reported daily marijuana use displayed significant lower sperm concentration and sperm counts compared with nonusers, while testosterone levels were higher."

did you even read your studies?

>third article

"Various in vivo and in vitro studies have reported on the empirical role that marijuana plays in disrupting the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis, spermatogenesis, and sperm function such as motility, capacitation, and the acrosome reaction. In this review, we highlight the latest evidence regarding the effect of marijuana use on male fertility and also provide a detailed insight into the ECS and its significance in the male reproductive system."

So again, not only is this article saying sperm count is effected, not testosterone, this article isn't even a study. it's examining several studies.

So more testosterone, with less chances to get women pregnant? Seems like a good thing, unless you want children. but then...

ALL THREE say sperm count recovers when marijuana is no longer used by the men. So you can just stop if you want to have kids.

get rekt, you tool.
>>
>>39456761
Weed is for niggers anyways
>>
They should legalize good drugs like speed and cocaine instead
>>
>>39457271
Your own links say it doesn't lower testosterone, just sperm count. Well I'm not trying to have kids right now m8
>>
>>39457317
Ok, so you're just trolling.

For sane readers, he cut the quote off. The research shows weed smokers have slightly higher test than tobacco smokers, but both have significantly lower test than people who don't use either.

Here's the line he's misquoting:
>Marijuana smokers had higher levels of testosterone within the same range as cigarette smokers.
>>
Will never understand why people have such an intense interest in what other people put into their bodies, be it drugs, various genitaelia or whatever

It seems creepy and speaks to a deep insecurity to my mind
>>
>>39457342

that's in the first article.

The second article says literally mj uses have more test than non users.
>>
>People are entirely responsible for their own well being, and any fuck ups they commit is a fault on their end
>We need to ban weed, as it degenerates society when people start to pick it up
Pick one
>>
>>39457355
Incorrect- read it again:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6090909/
>>
>>39457010

'Society' is leftist collectivist nonsense

Until you can prove that everyone who smokes weed invariably commits other crimes as a result of smoking weed keep your lazy collective punishment out of my face statist
>>
>>39457372
>The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis.

Potheads BTFO
>>
>>39457372

full sentence from the second article the nerd posted, word for word.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26283091/?i=4&from=marijuana%20testosterone

>"Men who reported daily marijuana use displayed significant lower sperm concentration and sperm counts compared with nonusers, while testosterone levels were higher."

You are talking about a different line completely in a different article and study.
>>
>>39457383
I smoke daily and my test is over 900ng/dL eat shit
>>
>>39457388
See
>>39457383
>>
>>39457391
Congratulations. If you didn't smoke it would be even higher.
>>
File: 1479382215807.jpg (540KB, 1965x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1479382215807.jpg
540KB, 1965x1840px
>>39456783

first post best post
>>
>>39456804
>The crime rates have gone through the roof
Daily reminder that that's because of their facist tier gun laws
>>
>he doesn't treat the chemical imbalances in his brain as well as his body
wtf
>>
>>39457266
>My brother bought into the hype and tried marijuana. He died in the ER later that night

My best friend died the same way.

He snorted so much marijauna that he started bleeding out his face. Then he had a stroke, a heart attack and a SED attack all in the space of twenty minutes.

He died in the ER waiting room . RIP JOHNNY
>>
>>39457383
>weed conclusively shown to lower test
>all potheads that were in this thread run back to their hugbox
>>
>>39456761
>>>/pol/
>>
>>39457394

That's not saying Test is lower. It's saying it inhibits Testicular function.

as said above in 3 different posts, studies either show no difference in testosterone, or more testosterone from smoking. only reduction in sperm count.

stop reading what you want to read and read what is actually there.
>>
>>39457121
Same with the migrants these countries let in. Studies show that bringing in mass refugees actually reduced rapes and sexual assaults.

Officials think this has something to do with their islamic values having a more conservative influence on the local population.
>>
>>39457243
>thinks 2plate bench is impressive.

Smoke more, cheech
>>
>>39457607
>The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis.

>which is responsible for reduced testosterone produced

>reduced testosterone production
>>
>>39456827
He only smoked to look cool.
>>
>>39457266
Low level bait, son.

Try NOT A SINGLE DOCUMENTED CASE of death by marijuana
>>
>>39456871
Lmao
>>
All of you are stupid.

Blaze up bitches.
>>
File: 1476356838444.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1476356838444.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
> Legalise Weed, MDMA

> Decriminalize Acid, Mushrooms

> Ban Alcohol, Speed, Cocaine, Meth, Coffee

Society would be so much better.
>>
>>39457785
Here here.
>>
>>39457785
>ban coffee

kys
>>
>>39457785
In exactly what fucking way?
I do see the point in MDMA in clubs since girls are more likely to put out if they are on that shit but how does any of this improve society?
>>
File: 1475884570312.jpg (99KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475884570312.jpg
99KB, 500x750px
>>39457816

coffee is fucking degenerate

>ooh i need to drink muhh double expresso latte because im late for my jew managers meeting !!

>i didnt get enough natural sleep because i was up late working hard for muh boss, i need coffee!! reeee!!

absolutely untermensch.
>>
>>39456802
this. it increases estrogen,
enjoy gyno
>>
>>39457346
t. libcuck
>>
>>39456761
>makes drug illegal
>wonders why mainly criminals smoke it
>>
>>39457843

I sleep well, however I take coffee for that extra edge.

Stay mad.
>>
>>39456761
You do realize its not black and white right?
You can enjoy marijauna without smoking all day every day.
I smoke 1-2 times a week, usually an hour or two before bed. What do you do in this time?
I just want to unwind and relax after a stressful week.

Some retarded old foreigner isn't going to tell me what to do with my down time.
>>
>>39457858
Imagine if we legalized killing other people, then murder rates would become zero over night!
>>
File: disdain.jpg (71KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
71KB, 400x462px
Smoking marijuana doesn't make you a bad person. But through my experiences with many smokers in a mostly white suburb it's part and parcel with contemporary consumer culture which propagates civilian detachment from society, and extols values like being content with mediocrity, and numbing your mind into a tolerable state of being through inundating yourself with cheap media and drugs. This was the stale lifestyle almost everyone from my suburb lapsed into. I find it to be rather degenerate.
>>
>>39457824

Weed makes you happy and enjoy life. Its a nice way to relax and treat yourself after a day of work. Sex feels amazing whilst high, as do all activities.

Its a far better choice than alcohol when it comes to recreational use.

MDMA is a very good drug to take once a month when people go out to party (this should not happen more than once a month, since clubbing every week is degenerate). This would reward a hard working society.

Decriminalizing Acid and Mushrooms still gives society those "illegal" drugs that would be challenging to get. But also allow humans to really experience a different perception of life. Oh and i almost forgot. Ketamine could go on that list too.

These substances should be used once every year.

The above substances ^ are not physically addictive. They reward society.

Banning alcohol is essential. Alcohol is a shit tier drug and would immediately be banned if released today.

It feels like shit. It does nothing good. You cannot even enjoy sex. It just numbs you, and makes you feel angry and stupid. It is a shit tier drug. I'd rather be sober than drunk.

It makes people violent.

It is the most dangerous, and poisons every organ in the body.

speed, cocaine and meth are too fiendish and lead to crime and violence. They are too physically addictive to be enjoyed recreationally.

Coffee is stupid and degenerate. It is a drug for the mass consumerist workaholic brainwashed good goy.
>>
>>39456761
>no one has ever made gains being a pot smoking degenerate
This just isn't true Opie. Weed gives you the munchies, hence you eat a fuckton. I've literally watched it help someone bulk because they did a good 60% of their eating after having smoked.
>>
>implying overturning state's rights isn't retarded
>implying they'll get all 51 republican senators to overturn state's rights
>when Rand Paul exists
>>
>>39457931
>Banning alcohol is essential.
Im gonna stop you right there pham
Alcohol is a vital drug that is essential to our modern life, imagine how hard getting laid would be if girls didnt get drunk every weekend
I dont like to drink because i dont get that drunk off it but it is nessecary because without alcohol sex would not even be on the map most of the time

I guess MDMA is a substitute for it...but far from as effective as ive heard
Lowering girls inhibition is not something to underestimate, friend
>>
>>39457989
Solve by legalizing prostitution at that point
>>
>>39457989

nah i dont like fucking when im drunk and drunk girls are annoying

all this "le clubbing one night stand xDD" is degeneracy. Guys and girls should form a relationship and then fuck on MDMA and get stoned.

I am an idealist though
>>
>>39457931

spotted the redpilled guy that scoffs at using a PWO that has caffeine + other stimulants, and only has a sub-2xBW squat
>>
>>39457847
Fuck

How do I get weed then? How much do I need to smoke for e gains? I need as much estrogen as possible
>>
>>39457996
America is so backwards with their conservative values.
Its just safer for everyone if its legal, I don't personally pay for sex but its weird that its illegal in most off the world.
Over here prostitutes are registered and pay tax aswell as get free healthcare like everyone else.
Land of the free my ass.
>>
>>39457931
I agree with this mostly, however
>coffee is dumb and degenerate
Caffeine makes people motivated. Very motivated. Motivated enough for the significant scientific and philosophical advancement that happened in the 18th century, where smart people gathered in salons and coffeehouses to exchange and disperse ideas. Guess what was in their tea and coffee? Caffeine.
Aside from the economic ramifications of banning a substance that's central to billion dollar industries, it would also mean people are less motivated and productive overall. It's worth the trade-off for physical addiction to coffee, imo.
>>
>>39457996
Prostitution isnt the same
You want a girl horny as fuck and wanting to be fucked, its a conquest thing. Sort of like a game where you aim for a high score

>>39458009
Drunk girls are annoying as fuck but girls in their natural frigid state are even worse
I think most young girls are in relationships already and that most guys would like to be in one but cant find a girl who is willing to form one, solve that problem first and foremost before you try to ban stuff. even in theory
>>
>>39457989
>Alcohol is a vital drug that is essential to our modern life, imagine how hard getting laid would be if girls didnt get drunk every weekend
- /fit/
>>
>>39458048

People need caffeine to get them through their shitty meaningless jobs. In a perfect society you wouldnt need a degenerate stimulant to make you care about working for the betterment of your people.

But I guess we are opening up a whole new can of worms when we talk about a mans value in a post industrial and technology driven society.
>>
>>39456761
He's right though. Everyone I know who smokes regularly is fucked up in some way or another.
Plus it's a waste of fucking money.
I'm sure it's fine if it's just occasional usage though.
>>
>>39458009
>le clubbing one night stand xDD" is degeneracy
This sentence is goddamn degeneracy. How about you write like someone who can actually formulate sentences
>>
>>39456889

FBI's site doesnt have any data after 2012 yet
>>
>>39456761

Weed induced munchies helped me overcome skelly mode. It's good for gains and it's not hard to quit during a cut if you have an ounce of discipline.
>>
>>39458127

because fuck off newfag
>>
>>39458164
Don't be so despondent, newfriend. You can amend your ways
>>
>>39457785
>>Banning coffee

Scientific progress would quite literally shut down overnight. I'm not sure if you realize how much we depend on it.
>>
>>39457910
This argument literally makes no sense
>>
>>39457054
I'm sure you're qualified to talk about statistics and data science. That must be the reason why a time interval of only a few years is of great significance to you. I'd love to see you get laughed out of some data analyst roles at a hedge you stupid cunt.
>>
>>39458233
>>39458100
>muh scientific progress

Good goy

Have you considered that perhaps there are higher pursuits than following the dogma of
>muh productivity
>muh consumption

like introspection and the deeper spiritual journey that mdma and lsd provide? or are you such a shallow thinker, slave to society, that you cannot imagine else?
>>
>>39458381

this tbqh

""progress"" only leads to stupidity and laziness

just look at smartphones
>>
>>39458309
You dont fucking say?
Read the post its a reply to anon
>>
>>39458381

Have you considered that others HAVE considered that there are higher pursuits than productivity such as introspection, and determined productivity to be superior? Seriously if you're anti production/productivity then why are you on /fit/.
>>
>>39458416
>he doesn't understand that criminals have better access to illegal drugs
>>
>>39456804
Lol, I lived in Colorado, Littleton/Denver area. The only thing that's skyrocketed is traffic because of all the weed tourism/wealthy people moving to the city since it's now the "it" town.
>>
>>39457271
"Marijuana smokers had higher levels of testosterone " aylmeo
>>
>>39458428

working out is introspection
>>
>>39457266
Okay. "He died in the ER later that night" made me chuckle. Here's your (you).
>>
>>39456761
Yeah bro, let's just avoid these bad drugs and inject ourselves with steroids. Then we can walk around with big muscles and our dicks in out asres feeling like we've actually acompohlishes shit. GTFO. If anyone wants to make legit gains they shouls do it naturally using nothing. No supplements, no drugs, and on an all vegan diet. That's the healthiest way to do it and if it means you'll never be as big as arnold then thats how its meant ti be.

Also no one smokes weed to get big. Why even connect the two?
>>
>>39456889
Thats cause people are stupid. When stupid people take drugs they do stupid things. Normal people can take drugs and not do stupid things. If only there was a way to legalise weed to non-stupid people exclusively.
>>
>>39457012
Ur just a shitkunt who couldn't smoke in moderation. Gtfo weakling.
>>
>>39458637
So legalize drugs but do a personality/IQ test before administration? lmao
>>
>>39457266
Gr8 m8 b8 h8/8
>>
>>39457785
If only
>>
>>39458510

Lifting is focus. Introspection requires release which is the opposite of focus. Your whole argument is in favor of psychotropics, which absolutely induce introspection by fostering release, but absolutely do not enhance focus.
>>
>>39458718

t. ignorant consumerist
>>
>>39458809
What a non-response. What is he supposed to do with it?
>>
>>39458809

Normally I try to refute points argued against me but as far as I can tell you didn't actually make one.
>>
>>39456783
DUDE
ANCAP
LMAO
>>
>>39456761
I would agree, but damn running high in the forest is one of the best experiences dude.

Get good at running long, long distance. Get baked and go run in a forest. Its fucking amazing.
>>
File: stoner-791927[1].jpg (153KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stoner-791927[1].jpg
153KB, 600x450px
>dude... weed... like... weed cures cancer, bro. It's like the corporations that want it to be illegal so they can like... uh... make money... you know? dude it opens your mind and... uh... like... makes music better, bro.
I can't wait until Trump puts all the pot smoking degenerates into gas chambers
>>
>>39456802
Not a stonerfag but I'm skeptical of that claim. I think it just might be that most people who smoke weed are already skinnyfat low test betas who eat lots of junk food and don't exercise and their reports make it seem like if you smoke it you'll grow bitch tits within a month.
>>
I've had 3 friends die of Marijuana use. Not even once. Disappointed there are so many sheltered fags on this board. I'll probably go to another site altogether of you all are so into slowly killing yourselves.
>>
>>39458037
I think you're confusing freedom with socialism.
>>
>>39458401
Only for the consumers of it. Who would have thought that an easy life leads to complacency?

The people who develop this tech are some of the brightest and most motivated people out there. Don't categorize them with "muh Bernie" trash.
>>
>>39458683
He said if only there was a way, retard
>>
>>39456761
He still believes in criminological positivism
Wew lad enjoy your right realist trash while you can we are going to get a return to critical criminology combined with the later cultural criminology real soon.
>>
Why are you telling people to smoke weed? Surely if everyone turns into a liw test beta weedlet the you will be better by comparison
>>
File: 1459819387874.jpg (28KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1459819387874.jpg
28KB, 300x269px
>>39459567
Uh oh someone took a 100 level community college course!
>>
>>39459959
Someone else didn't bother graduating high school.
>>
>>39457289
>>You don't understand statistics
>Hahahaha...l-liberals!
You really showed 'em mate
>>
File: IMG_0038.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>39456761
You're a fucking child OP. Kill yourself.

t. stoned /fit/izen
>>
>>39457401
>low test fag is triggered because high test alpha can smoke and is still more manly than he will ever be
Pathetic.
>>
>>39456761
>ITT : potheads try to defend their beloved drug
>>
>>39457012
addicted to weed :/ what are you fucking 12.
>>
>>39459492
I think you're confusing 'being a cuck that does whatever his government tells him' with freedom.

>>39458009
>>Guys and girls should form a relationship
>I like forming a relationship before fucking, therefore everyone should do that
How do you people even get to conclusion that are this level of stupid?
>>
>>39458055
>You want a girl horny as fuck and wanting to be fucked, its a conquest thing.
No, YOU want that. Stop talking for me you fucking cultural marxist piece of shit and get back to your tumblrina girlsfriends.
>>
>>39456804
>was a failure

Lol please m8 I live in Washington and its been great
>>
>>39460030
>ITT: marxists try to tell others how to life their lives
>>
>>39457307
That's why I don't understand people who are against it. It's statistically safer than every other legal drug available, so why give a fuck if people get stoned on the couch all day, that's their problem
>>
>>39456761
B-but /pol/ told me that Trump was the most like Bernie and would make pot great again...

t. Stupid fucking millennial at my first rodeo
>>
>>39457307
Only reasonable post in here. Why do people even give a fuck what others do in their free time? Want to take drugs? Go ahead, it's your life. Don't want to take drugs? Go ahead, it's your life.
Only insecure leftist cucks give a shit about other peoples lifes.
>>
>>39456963
Well if they legalized marijuana, would people be willing to serve jail time for a DUI? I am for the legalization of weed mainly so organized crime cannot profit from it any more. Where I take issue is that there is not an accurate way to measure THC levels or a inebriated dosage amount.
>>
>>39457012
2/10 Nobody 'recovers' from marijuana 'addiction' because there is almost no addiction in the first place or recovering to be done.

And I know very few people who use regulary that have tried to quit it because they simply enjoy it, its not something that you go 'fuuuuck this is ruining my life, my desire for cannabis'. Unless you're a complete addictive retard with no self-control or common sense nobody is addicted to it.

And secondly no former 'drug addict' would ever advocate the current practice or criminal drug prohibition and 'locking up dopers' when its proven to be the worst course of action against drug problems. You're probably the samefag who posted this...cunt
>>
>implying the Senate is going to let this guy in

Even with a very slim majority, there are enough Republicans pissed off about Trump winning to fuck with his shit majorly.

It's going to be a fun four years watching the Republican party completely disintegrate.
>>
File: anarcho capitalism 6.png (224KB, 563x613px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho capitalism 6.png
224KB, 563x613px
>>39456783
>>
>Donald Trump was memed into winning the primary by the alt-right as an anti-neocon, populist reformer
>Wins
>Gets a neocon VP, packs his cabinet with establishment neocon nuts

Sessions is like Bush on crack. He'd probably ban our Creatine too if he were convinced it were the "Devils Sugar"
>>
>>39460424
Sessions is the best
>>
>>39460424

ways I can tell you are a mouth breather:

A) the alt-right isnt a real fucking thing its a buzzword used by anti-pol weenies to make fun of pol, the term means literally nothing of substance its like calling someone a meme

B: his cabinet picks whole views on policy do not mean the government will be neocon, think about it, sessions has been appointed as attorney general, he aligns with Trumps views and policies in this field, and Sessions has plenty of experience in this position, he's a wonderful fucking choice, even Cruz said it was a good idea
>>
File: 1479405907770.png (768KB, 1280x1172px)
1479405907770.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>>39457224
>since michelle obama
>>
>>39460424
also that image is fucking retarded and whoever made it and you need to kill themselves
>>
>>39460075
>authoritarianism and marxism are synonyms
>leftys are the ones who want to ban weed
>>
File: bench baby.jpg (8KB, 153x201px) Image search: [Google]
bench baby.jpg
8KB, 153x201px
>>39460075
since when have MARXIST been authoritarian

holy shit lmfao what flavor of glue is your favorite snack?
>>
>>39460498
You want to tell others how to live -> marxist
Don't even try neglecting it, cuck
>>
>>39460465
I thought it was a buzzword used by polsters to describe themselves.
>>
>>39460465
>B: his cabinet picks whole views on policy do not mean the government will be neocon

It is if most of them are. Even the degenerate Palin is being considered on the short list, or the short bus. Sessions is a neocon nut who was one of the biggest supporters of the Iraq War, which Trump supposedly thinks is a mistake. Sucks for any libertarians who liked Trump that's he's packing DC with big-government, big-spying warhawks
>>
>>39460522
You mean arguing? Objecting? Disputing?

Telling others how to live is authoritarianism, which the right and left are equally capable of.

Panzershitter I'm not going to bother (you)ing you for this one.
>>
>>39457178
you actually care so hard
>>
File: anarcho capitalism 7.png (202KB, 720x830px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho capitalism 7.png
202KB, 720x830px
>>39460535
>It is if most of them are

"no"

someone who is a neocon who wants military interventionism and is a fiscal conservative being put as the secretary of commerce will just be a fiscal conservative in their legacy and effect on government

you mouth breathing mongrel/troll

>Sessions is a neocon nut who was one of the biggest supporters of the Iraq War

well good thing hes the fucking attorney general and not the secretary of defense, you mentally deficient mongrel

>Sucks for any libertarians who liked Trump that's he's packing DC with big-government, big-spying warhawks

1) no actual libertarians voted for Trump
2) libertarians are retards and should be shot
>>
>>39460543
by mentioning my mere name you have fed me all I need

just as good as a (you)
>>
>>39460555
>1) no actual libertarians voted for Trump

Tell that to the guy down the road for me with a Gadsden flag and and a size XL Trump sign in his yard.
>>
>>39460563
owning a le snake flag somehow now makes you a principled libertarian

I own an imperial german flag and hang it on my wall doesnt mean I want a Kaiser
>>
File: puss.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
puss.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>39456761
Well? He isn't wrong.
>>
>>39456761
>>39456783
IDGAF, booze is detrimental and legal - other drugs should be legal too. Tis time to marilise legajuana.
>>
>>39460572
Yeah you do
>>
>>39460313
Are you suggesting that anyone wants to serve jail time? If you can use it responsibly then there is really no issue.

Unfortunately there are many people who do NOT use it responsibly. Those are the people the law has to come down hard on.
>>
>>39460575
there is no point to recreational drugs being legal, there is no fucking point in the slightest, they add nothing at all

shit like beer and wine has been historically and is still a viable source of calories

opiates, purified crystallized thc, NSAIDs ect. are painkillers which serve in the medical field

amphetamine, caffeine, ect... is utilitarian and an improve efficiency in sports and work place enviornments

these fall under the category of "useful"

weed contributes and has contributed nothing but a generation of mouth breathing idle socialists who want to d00d w33d all day long

heroine contributes nothing but creating a bunch of drugged up white trash niggers

methamphetamine does the same

ect..

ect...

these fall under the category of "fucking useless"
>>
>>39460555
>His whole cabinet is full of neocons, but the new government will totaly not be neocon!!!!!
The delusion.

Also nice edgy name tripfag. What an outlaw you truly are.
>>
File: pepe28.jpg (89KB, 775x719px)
pepe28.jpg
89KB, 775x719px
>>39460621
>The delusion.

nice arguement, you really refuted my points

>Also nice edgy name tripfag. What an outlaw you truly are.

and in comes the ad-hominem

so I've clearly won and you are now mad

next opponent please
>>
>>39460610
>I don't see a point in it therefore you can't do it
Fuck off marxist scum.
>>
>>39456802
i can personally attest to this
i used to smoke a fuck ton and my testosterone was low as fuck
>>
>>39460639
>>you mouth breathing mongrel/troll
>>you mentally deficient mongrel

>ad-hominems!!! Mum I totally won this!!!

This is so weak, it's like you're not even trying to make someone mad. :^)
>>
>>39460610
Cannabis has as much of a history as alcohol, which any (every) doctor in the world will tell you is far more harmful than marijuana. Nobody smokes weed and beats their kids, gets cirrhosis, screams at their friends, starts fights, pukes and pisses in public. Meta-analysis also suggests their is no significant impairment to driving as well.

Nice shitty opinions.
>>
>>39460610
Oh my God, thank you for identifying yourself so I can filter your posts. Your opinions are retarded.
>>
>>39460657
>There is an objective truth and it's 100% what I'm saying and totally not my limited way of thinking
classic marxist. Now shoo shoo you fucking millenial - this place isn't for you
>>
File: muh freedums.jpg (62KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
muh freedums.jpg
62KB, 600x654px
>>39460641
>I don't see a point

no

there is no point

from any angle, perspective or consideration

it adds nothing to society

escapism is detrimental and pacifies populations into not caring about their future and the actual reality they live in

and excessive hedonism is the sign of a society in decline

>marxist

lol

>>39460661
posting the smug happy face doesnt make you any less assmad that I turned your butthole inside out and fucked it

I refuted your points piece by piece and mocked you for having shit opinions

you called names like a child and are now trying to damage control being mad

its lit my dude

>>39460663
>Cannabis has as much of a history as alcohol

purely as a recreational drug

you do not eat weed for calories to survive winter

you do not drink weed to replace the low quality water available in your area

you smoke it and go d000000000000000d im f00kin h1gh xd

>Nobody smokes weed and beats their kids, gets cirrhosis, screams at their friends, starts fights, pukes and pisses in public.

I suppose you have never seen a black person then, also you imply I support alcohol from a recreational drug sense. I would ban hard liqours as they are pointless while keeping beer and wine and make harsher laws for public intoxication.

>Meta-analysis also suggests their is no significant impairment to driving as well.

now this is some bullshit if you have ever spoken to anyone ever who smokes then drives, one of my dumbass friends tried this and spent literally 20 minutes going 1 block down a residential street

>Nice shitty opinions.

-t. d00d w33d man
>>
File: pepe82.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
pepe82.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>39460670
>I can filter your posts

lol get mad twink

>mommy I must retreat to my safe zone the bad man is saying things I dont like

lol

also

>mommy they wont let me indulge in pointless hedonist escapism mommy mommy mommy
>>
>>39460712
Literally muh freedoms, get out of my fucking country and go to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>39460712
>there is no point
>from any angle, perspective or consideration
>proceeds to list three things that are entirely subjective
>>
>>39460712
You'll never be in charge of anything meaningful and you'll never be able to tell anyone how to live except for the shitty kids you might someday spew forth, how mad does that make you?
>>
File: pepe5.jpg (18KB, 251x242px)
pepe5.jpg
18KB, 251x242px
>>39460738
>things proven through history time and time again that we never learn are subjective if I disagree with them

lol

>>39460730
or how about you go to Somalia you idle hedonist
>>
>>39460751

Have you ever actually smoked pot? Ever? Do you even know what its effects are, 'phenomenologically'?
>>
>>39460743
you act as if its that hard to work your way up to a meaningful position in government
>>
>>39460610
>amphetamine, caffeine, ect... is utilitarian and an improve efficiency in sports and work place enviornments
>heroine contributes nothing but creating a bunch of drugged up white trash niggers
>methamphetamine does the same

>amphetamines
almost got me there
>>
>>39457010
Correlation is not causation. Rule number one.
>>
>>39460751
No thanks, I already have a place that isn't a shithole where we're largely allowed to do what we want. If you want a restrictive rightwing hellhole there's plenty of those, good luck finding one where you'd actually want to live.
>>
>>39460762
this adds nothing to the topic that would else wise influence my opinion

I don't have to die in a car crash to understand that its shitty and I don't want them to happen
>>
>>39460775

That's not an appropriate analogy. What do you know about what pot does for people, when you yourself have never experienced its effects?
>>
>>39460775
How can a person be this willfully ignorant?
>>
>>39460765
amphetamine

not

amphetamines

you illiterate retard

ritalin is a commonly prescribed drug for a whole lot of people and nobody really recreationally abuses it because its effects dont fit the bill for a recreational drug, or atleast one thats enjoyable

>>39460771

> If you want a restrictive rightwing hellhole there's plenty of those

funny cause there actually isnt

I bet you couldnt name a proper authoritarian right wing government in the current age cause I sure cant, Pinochet's Chile is dead
>>
>>39460751
>or how about you go to Somalia you idle hedonist
Ad-hominems

How about you bring some actual points?
>>
>>39460712
>NO I'M TOTALLY NOT MAD AND YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T REFUTE MY POINTS REEEEEEEE
kek
>>
>>39460780
>>39460777
I guess I have to take heroine now if I want to have an opinion on it

your faggot arguement of "well you havent done a stupid thing why do you think you can talk about stupid thing" is a classic argument of the left they use to describe literally anything be it abortion, drugs, poverty ect..

its invalid and makes you look like you are desperately grasping for straws to try to solidify your losing arguement
>>
>>39460798
>I bet you couldnt name a proper authoritarian right wing government in the current age cause I sure cant

Myanmar, Singapore, Indonesia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, ISIL, Russia, Belarus, Pakistan, etc etc
>>
>>39460798
>nobody really recreationally abuses it
lmaoooooo
>>
>>39460817
>pretending someone is making a frog noise at me makes me right

lol

>>39460804
how about you look at the post I responded to
>>
>>39460818

I just got here.

I simply asked if you knew what pot actually does to you as you have been making rather broad pronouncements about its effects while simultaneously demonstrating a great deal of ignorance regarding same.
>>
>>39460798
>nobody really recreationally abuses it because its effects dont fit the bill for a recreational drug
There's tons of people that do, therefore not an argument

>you illiterate retard
Don't get so mad about people disproving your points or get back to your safespace tubmlrino
>>
>>39460818
Spell 'heroin' right before you expect me to take you seriously.
>>
>>39460798
>ritalin is a commonly prescribed drug for a whole lot of people and nobody really recreationally abuses it because its effects dont fit the bill for a recreational drug

Kids would snort that shit in the public bathrooms across the street from my high school in between class periods.

How old are you, even?
>>
>>39460818
If you haven't done it, your opinion of it certainly counts for less. Most junkies do not think people should do heroin.
>>
>Don't feed the trolls.

It's like you retards forget you're on 4chan
>>
>>39460847

It's like you don't recognize that this is all discourse on 4chan amounts to, that if we stopped responding to trolls posting would simply stop.
>>
>>39460824
>pretending to make a loud laughing noise at me makes me right
kek

>>There's no point in your post
>uhmmm..look in the post there's a point!!!!
Speechless already? Sad
>>
>>39460820
if this isnt a troll post I'd love to hear your criteria for right wing

cause I see a list of countries with authoritarian left wing or theocratic governments, I think this is a troll cause you included ISIL

>>39460821
nobody gets high off of amphetamine for the point of getting high, it has none of the traditional effects of a recreational drug, nobody abuses it for escapism

>>39460830
well do you know what taking 15 dragon dildos in the anus at one time does to you?

I mean if you haven't I guess you cant talk to people like us who do know
>>
>>39460863
It literally induces euphoria, sometimes even within the therapeutic range. I know this from studying medicine AND from personal experience, pretty crazy, huh?

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>39460863
Do you actually think theocracy is not a right wing position?
>>
File: 1473720017514.jpg (36KB, 640x451px)
1473720017514.jpg
36KB, 640x451px
>>39460837
I saved this picture for you

>>39460833
>There's tons of people that do

nobody abuses amphetamine for the same reason they abuse weed there is no escapism aspect at fucking all its purely utilitarian

>Don't get so mad about people disproving your points or get back to your safespace tubmlrino

nice meme, try to come back with a real argument instead of baselessly assenting that you are right then pretending i'm mad

>Kids would snort that shit in the public bathrooms across the street from my high school in between class periods.

and people smoke nutmeg that doesnt mean its a recreational drug

>>39460845
see

well do you know what taking 15 dragon dildos in the anus at one time does to you?

I mean if you haven't I guess you cant talk to people like us who do know
>>
>>39457785

t. Filthy hippie

Speed and valium are god tier drugs

Gtfo with your 'omg dude introspective' nonsense drugs
>>
>>39460854
and with it this degeneracy.
>>
>>39460863
>nobody gets high off of amphetamine for the point of getting high, it has none of the traditional effects of a recreational drug, nobody abuses it for escapism
There's tons of people that get high off of amphetamine and for the point of getting high, therefore - again - not an argument

>Repeatedly making wrong assumptions will somehow make them right
No. It makes you lose arguments, like you just did, and it makes you seem incredibly mad.
>>
>>39460891
>nobody abuses amphetamine for the same reason they abuse weed there is no escapism aspect at fucking all its purely utilitarian

WE USED TO POP LIKE SIX ADDYS AND TRASH WALMART WHEN WE WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

YOU'RE OWN LACK OF EXPERIENCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OR SUGGESTIVE OF THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS OR THE NATURE OF REALITY

YOU STUPID CUNT
>>
>>39460888
Well I'm not a mouth breathing retard who understands the political spectrum based upon the CNN special report so no I dont

>>39460883
and so can caffeine that doesn't mean caffeine is a recreational drug
>>
>>39460891
You never had an argument, just opinions and bad spelling.
>>
>>39460891
>nobody abuses amphetamine for the same reason they abuse weed there is no escapism aspect at fucking all its purely utilitarian

>try to come back with a real argument instead of baselessly assenting that you are right

You're so mad, you're literally refuting your own points kiddo :^))
>>
>>39460891
I can imagine it's painful. Wouldn't know for sure. What do you think it's like to smoke a joint? Just give me a few sentences describing what you think it's like.
>>
>>39460863

>pro-business military dictatorships, theocratic juntas, and fucking RUSSIA
>not right wing

Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>39460902
>If I repeat it its true

k

>>39460904
you seem upset my dear friend

you could have also popped a placebo you thought was like crystal weedcaine and done the same thing

your experience is irrelevant
>>
>>39460905
>ad-hominems
>not being a mouth breathing retard

Pick one.
>>
>>39460921
No, amphetamine definitely has real effects that placebos do not.
>>
>>39458381

'Spiritual journey'
No you fucking retard - it's called being high
It dosen't fucking MEAN shit other than 'my brain is currently soaking in serotonin'
Smug psychedelic fags are even more annoying than DUDE WEED morons

Add in your muh jooz nonesense and we have a total montage of failure
Anon this is the universe spiritually telling you to fucking kill yourself
>>
>>39460921
>Can't win argument
>k
>>I'm not a mouth breathing retard!!!!
topkek
>>
>>39460921

You claimed no one uses amphetamine for recreational purposes. That is patently false. You are simply, flatly wrong.
>>
>>39460914
nice smiley face arguement

you sure are trolling me good

r-right

>>39460910
lol ok

you can scurry off now if you think I havent presented plenty of arguments

>>39460919

do you unironically think russia is right wing

unironically

am I being trolled

>>39460918
I'd imagine its the typical hedonist recreational drug experience, nothing inherently consistent it would depend on strain whether its a physical or psychological type of feeling
>>
>>39460939
You're a pile of molecules. Nothing means anything.

This is your argument.
>>
>>39460939
>'Happiness, love, joy, satisfaction'
>No you fucking retard - it's called being high
>It dosen't fucking MEAN shit other than 'my brain is currently soaking in serotonin'

>Anon this is the universe spiritually telling you to fucking kill yourself
>>
>>39460953
>typical hedonist recreational drug experience
Describe this then.
>>
File: 1471749428233.png (267KB, 498x446px)
1471749428233.png
267KB, 498x446px
I mean if we're enforcing weed prosession as a criminal offense even in the states that voted it legal we might as well make everything worse than it illegal too

Enjoy having no alcohol
>>
>>39460943

not what I said

>>39460891

>>39460928
yeah like an increase in mental focus and sex drive, and euphoria

its historically been an arbeit macht frei drug and only retarded faggots who can get their hands on actual recreational drugs use it as such to the limited capacity it does "fill" that role
>>
>>39460978
>not what i said
>>39460798
>>39460863
>nobody gets high off of amphetamine for the point of getting high
>ritalin is a commonly prescribed drug for a whole lot of people and nobody really recreationally abuses it
>>
>>39460970
you're a tad late to the conservation

also

>worse

is a subjective and retarded standard

I have met people who unironically think methamphetamine is a safe drug everyone should use
>>
File: white_knight.jpg (87KB, 450x698px) Image search: [Google]
white_knight.jpg
87KB, 450x698px
>>39460953
>Still can't bring any points, gets disproven again and again

>you sure are trolling me good
>r-right
Oh you easily triggered SJWs. Just don't report the bad man for saying mean, factual things and brusting your safespace-bubble, ok?
>>
>>39460993
>conservation

This is why you can't take this 13yr old seriously lads.

He gets all hot and bothered when he trolls you, just let the shit think he won and move on.
>>
>>39460997
maybe you can throw some more buzzwords in there

ask yourself

do you think you're actually making me mad

cause if you think so you might want to reconsider
>>
>>39460993
No, it's significantly more harmful and a much stronger intoxicant. It's literal poison and a carcinogen, it's very easy to take too much and kill yourself, which might be a great way for you to finish your night.
>>
>>39460953

How would you characterize Putin's little cadre of former KGB and military bigwigs turned oligarchic autocrats that control every aspect of Russia business, media, and military?
>>
>>39461002
its like midnight you fucking leaf

do you think I'm all here right now
>>
>>39460978
>>39460992

???????????
>>
>>39460993

Well not my problem I'm not on /fit/ all the time

>is a subjective and retarded standard

I can make it objective. Look at statistics for injury and death caused by weed vs alcohol in states that have legalized

I don't even fucking smoke
>>
>>39461003
>No new points for ages
>I'M TOTALLY NOT MAD AND TOTALLY NOT ONLY DEFENDING MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao
>>
>>39460978
>only retarded faggots
>I am not arguing purely from opinion pulled from my asshole
>>
>>39461008

Go to bed Panzer. Your opinion on the internet will not stop whatever outcome the marijuana debate will have, and it's not worth fighting with idiots on the internet who call you a SJW.
>>
>>39461005
and those mongrel methheads would say you are wrong

ie why its a subjective and stupid standard

>>39461006
typical of Russian governing since Stalin's death and that Russia is still an authoritarian left state as it has been since the October revolution
>>
>>39461008
>Gets btfoed
>l-lol I am d-doing so much stuff r-right now, believe me g-guys
>>
>>39461015
>I can make it objective. Look at statistics for injury and death caused by weed vs alcohol in states that have legalized

and who is to say that makes it inherently worse

you can argue from an impact on cultural standards and impact on culture and by that standard weed is far worse

>>39461027
but its amusing me
>>
>>39461028

ALL authoritarian states are left wing
You can't HAVE non-statist authoritarianism you retard
>>
>>39461034
>you can argue from an impact on cultural standards and impact on culture and by that standard weed is far worse

What a fucking absurd, baseless statement. Let's imagine smoking marijuana was a mainstream, legal, non-coolguy thing to do (like it actually is). So adults can buy it and smoke it the same as they would with cigarettes or beer. Of course younger kids sometimes get their hands on it. Where is the major cultural impact?
>>
>>39461036
am I being trolled

you are familiar with the standard "left right, authoritarian anarchist" political scale no?

if you think right wing means anti-authoritarian I have some bad news for you
>>
>>39461045
weed culture is obnoxious, and a breeding ground of idle hedonist socialists
>>
>>39461036
Yeah, medieval Europe, Taliban-ruled Afghanistan, and 1970s Korea were all Marxist as fuck.
>>
>>39461028
>typical of Russian governing since Stalin's death and that Russia is still an authoritarian left state as it has been since the October revolution

What about contemporary Russia is leftist/leftwing?
>>
>>39461034
>and who is to say that makes it inherently worse
There is no point from any angle, perspective or consideration where alcohol isn't worse than weed. And thing proven through history time and time again that we never learn are objective. Therefore alcohol is objectively worse than weed.
>>
>>39461014
>>39460992
>>39460978

?????????

did u not say it or did u not say it?
>>
>>39461034
>but its amusing me

I know, but you're getting them all fired up and you're just walking down a dark path of the edgelord. Aspire to be better than this.
>>
>>39461046

Riddle me this faggot
If your ideology is so great and ubermensch then why does it require a state to back it up
Surely in the absence of a state your lot would form a natural hegemony due to how superior you are

Except that's not the truth is it
Your philosophy boils down to

>im a scared little faggot with a micropenis who can literally only deal with having an authoritarian father figure to tell me it's all going to be ok and take responsibility for me

Literal cuck
>>
>>39461052
>obnoxious
Subjective and retarded standard. So not an argument.
>>
>>39461057
perhaps their interpretations on Bolshevism which has inspired all following political movements in russia, ie an authoritarian left wing state

am I being trolled

I actually cant tell if you think russia is right wing
>>
>>39461052
>weed culture is obnoxious
Theeeeere it is. So let's imagine it's as normal as cracking a beer. Where does that culture go?
>>
>>39461052

And guess what happens when it becomes normalized and everyone smokes. People consider the people that define themselves purely by smoking complete losers and weed culture becomes a lot less pronounced
>>
>>39456761

Doesn't matter. Trump has already said he'll leave it to the states, as it should be. Even if he flip-flops, the good states will fight them on it and refuse to enforce.

Suck on that rock-heads.
>>
>>39461068

What is 'bolshevist' about Putin's administration? Could you point to commentary from within the government that explains its interpretations and commitments to 'bolshevist' ideology?

Be specific, please.
>>
>>39461052
>alcohol culture isn't obnoxious, and a breeding ground of idle hedonist socialists
>>
>>39461068
Taking over chunks of other countries because of muh bloodright is a left wing position?
>>
>>39461068
Do you honestly think Russia is still run by Sovjets with all production facilitys in the peoples property?In Oligarch-Russia?

Am I being trolled?
>>
>>39461071
>>39461069

I swear guys things just go away when you legalize them like rape and murder

r-right

>>39461065

if you have read anything on right wing political theory

(which I doubt)

it implies the tyranny of the majority opinion is not shall not and will never be the guiding force of society and that the masses are to be led like the good little sheep they are as people like you are probably too stupid or self destructive to lead themselves

>a leftists calling a right winger a scared little faggot with a micropenis

lol nice projection
>>
>>39456761

One thing for the uneducated neanderthals who honestly think weed is bad.

Do you drink?

Do you smoke?

Do you take legal medication w/ side effects?

All of that is markedly worse for your health than weed. Suck my balls.
>>
>>39461078

Yes
Muh bloodright is collectivism

Defining yourself by a group is fundamentally left wing and the basis of marxist thought (class vs class)
>>
>>39461061
>>39461014
>>39460992
>>39460978

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>39461087

I'm not a leftist you retard
Im a libertarian/ancap
>>
>>39461087
>people need to be led like the good little sheep they are as people like you are probably too stupid of sself destructive to lead themselves

>lol nice projection
>>
>>39461092

So Hitler's Germany: left-wing? marxist?
>>
>>39461092
>Defining yourself by race and nationality is left wing
Ok. Guess the 3rd Reich was left wing.
>>
>>39461087

Right wing political theory - allow market forces to weed out weakness and stratify society based on weak vs strong without statist interference

Rothbard/rand/friedman/hayek/mises
>>
>>39461089

1. No

2. No

3. No

>suck my balls

Well I'd be the only one doing that, at least I wouldn't need to worry about VD

Also this fucking argument lol

>These other things are worse for your health!
>So this thing that's bad for your health is fine

Stupid before you started smoking weed or this is a side effect????
>>
>>39461104

Obviously leftist

State control of industry and stratification of the population
It was literally called national SOCIALISM
>>
>>39461078
what do you think the soviet union was

>>39461083
>with all production facilitys in the peoples property

this was never a thing

this wasnt intended to be a thing for a very long time

the progression of bolshevism was to have a "dictatorship of the proletariat" ie the party leaders who pretended they were amoung the proletariat, lead them to a proper state of communism as described by marx, you can see this implementation in Stalin through his mass industrialization of Russia and acquiring the production capability needed to eventually transition over into communism when the populace has been readied to that state

>>39461073
bolshevism seeked to unite the world under the flag of the USSR, which is why militarism has always been a key fundamental policy of the bolshevists, a tradition held today, economic leftism which continues today obviously a part of bolshevist ideology and the opinions on social issues held by members of the politburo are pretty similar
>>
>>39456761

I've started training at an MMA gym 5 months ago. I started rolling not long ago. I regularly come home beat the fuck up and in pain from hours of hard training. I float twice a month, but when I don't, I take edibles. Do not take my edibles away from me and fuck all y'all who think I'm a bad dude for eating pot. That shit makes me sleep like a baby and I don't have nausea or worse like the people I know who take the over the counter pain meds.

Educate yourselves man, this shit is godly in terms of getting over aches and pains. I wish I had warmed up to it years ago when I was playing football.
>>
>>39461092
Ooh boy, one of these. Anything except rural, AnCap, primitivism is collectivism (which is somehow the same thing as Marxism), right?
>>
>>39461117
>bolshevism seeked to unite the world under the flag of the USSR, which is why militarism has always been a key fundamental policy of the bolshevists, a tradition held today, economic leftism which continues today obviously a part of bolshevist ideology and the opinions on social issues held by members of the politburo are pretty similar

Okay, and what does any of this have to do with the government of Russia today?
>>
>>39461087
>right wing political theory

>political theory

>literally taking this shit seriously

Holy shit, you can't make this up. Social/political science is absolute pure propaganda. You probably also believe in gender science lol
>>
>>39461112

I'm shocked you are capable of typing complete sentences given how uneducated you are on Marijuana
>>
>>39461104
hitler implemented economic leftism to achieve a socially right wing state

which is why he is often represented in the middle

>>39461107
thats economic right wing theory

and Friedmans economic policies were most famously implemented by Augusto Pinochet in Chile which was at the time a very right wing authoritarian military junta
>>
>>39461117
Literally none of this has got anything to do with todays Russian government. Stop derailing the conversation when you can't back your points up.
>>
>>39461117
>what do you think the soviet union was
An inauthentic attempt at realizing revolutionary Marxism that morphed into pure Stalinism with an extra emphasis on the Stalin part. Socialism in One Country was the death of the Russian Revolution.
>>
File: pepe41.png (10KB, 427x451px)
pepe41.png
10KB, 427x451px
>>39461128
>>39461127

I see noone wants to argue anymore and would rather make memes at me

ok

night everyone

you all suck at arguing and your opinions are bad
>>
>>39461141

Literally just asking you to connect the dots for me, mate. You've got bolshevism at point A, contemporary Russia at point B. Just draw the line for me.
>>
>>39461127
Clearly shit that happened 100 years ago has direct effects on a country's current mode of government after two world wars and the global spread of modern capitalism.
>>
>>39461141
>Can't back his points
>Y-you can't argue g-guys, b-bye!
Pathetic. Now back to your safespace.

Also
>bad
Subjective and retarded standard. Not an argument.
>>
>>39461136
>morphed into pure Stalinism

ok I will make one more post cause this triggered me

Stalinism was the natural progression of Russian marxism because marx developed his theory in Germany which was a heavily industrialized nation and Russia was very agricultural at the time meaning that inorder to achieve the workers paradise of communism there would need to be industrialization and the beginning of the social engineering required to make the populace conform to the tenants of communist thought.

If you think elsewise you know nothing of history and are just wrong
>>
File: HitlerSocialist-1024x535.jpg (69KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerSocialist-1024x535.jpg
69KB, 1024x535px
>>39461134

Hahaha
>literally admits to left wing means

To achieve a 'right wing social' state
You essentially mean authoritarian socially

So which ideology uses left wing economics and favours social authoritarianism?
Answers on a postcard

You're like one of those islam is a religion of peace retards

>economic leftism
>acts like the marxists
>literally calls it national socialism

Nno guys it wasn't REAL socialism
>>
>>39461123

This. I don't do anything nearly as hardcore as that, I just lift 4 times a week, and I will tell you that nothing feels better after a good lift than smoking pot or eating edibles.

I usually only do it once or twice a week though because getting high alone isn't as fun for me and my buddies work nights frequently.
>>
>>39461157
I actually don't disagree except with your mistaking of tenants and tenets. Any revolution in imperial Russia was bound to end up in the hands of a strongman, yes, I don't think there's really anybody alive today who would disagree.
>>
File: IMG_9480.png (61KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9480.png
61KB, 640x1136px
>>39456889
National banks don't accepts dispenceries' drug money, so they resort to cash only in CO. This increases robberies for obvious reasons

Once it's popular enough in enough states, banks will accepts new pot shop accounts and they'll become legitimate businesses. Until then, high crime rate
>>
>>39461159
My man, you really need to read something more nuanced than memes.
>>
>>39461159

I'll correct you here: a 'right wing social state' is one that is generally considered "conservative" as opposed to "progressive" and has no bearing on the Authoritarian vs Anarchist axis.
>>
>>39461178
Following the tripfags logic, one can only come to this conclusion. So there's two options:
1) Tripfag's a leftwing goy trying to twist things like the jews always do
2) He's actually right, which makes the farest-right actually the farest-left.

I kek at both, cuz it shows just how cucked you rightist/leftist collectivistic kikes are and what mindgymnastics you are willing to do just t-to fit in.
>>
File: 1478669965597s.jpg (10KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478669965597s.jpg
10KB, 224x250px
>>39460610
>We should ban/allow drugs based on their usefulness to society

your boring desu senpai
>>
>>39460726
>antihedonism
>all about contributing to society
>shitposts on 4chan with a trip
>>
>>39456783
He's right though. Good people don't smoke weed for a multitude of reasons. That's not to say the federal government should do anything about it since that's not a power granted to them in the Constitution. Still though, just because the federal government can't (or shouldn't, rather) do anything about it doesn't mean that it's a good thing to do.
>>
>>39457317
>potentially sacrificing the fate of your family and ending your bloodline because you want an extra pound of muscle
I can't fully articulate how much people like you disgust me. Any man who doesn't continue his bloodline because he chose to pursue simple pleasures and selfish desires is such an enormous waste of space that he should be shot just to speed up the end of his family.
>>
>weed cucks up your sleep, youll fall asleep more easily but itll be less restfull
>you need good sleep to build test

GEE
>>
>>39461334

More alt right cuckoldry

You must give up your own happiness to breed because reasons or virgin neckbeards on /pol/ will call you problema-- i mean degenerate
>>
>>39457322
so is fitness.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.