[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure food diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: idea.png (71KB, 689x533px) Image search: [Google]
idea.png
71KB, 689x533px
Using dryfood / adventure food as a diet.

Okey, i need to lose weight. I can order 7 of these. And will supplement it with different fruits, like bananas etc.

Is this a stupid fucking idea? Or would eating only this per day, and bananas etc reduce in a good amount of weightloss?
>>
>>39450992

Doesn't matter too much what you eat, just how much.

Read the fucking sticky you 17 year old euro faget

if you are trying to lose weight you need to eat less. You don't even need to decide what you are going to eat because you don't really NEED (though you should) change what you eat. Just eat the same old shit you've always done but eat half of it.

Find out your TDEE, learn to count calories, and stop being a lazy fucking fat ass who is too dumb and lazy to read the fucking sticky. Why even bother though when you'll never be American.
>>
>>39450992
Combo this with milk, which is great for weight loss.

Make sure to drink at least a gallon per day to maximize effectiveness.
>>
File: adveturefood.png (32KB, 920x337px) Image search: [Google]
adveturefood.png
32KB, 920x337px
>>39451022
Ordered 7 of these, the reason is that i'm not on welfare so i do not have time to plan my shopping list. And it results in me purchasing a lot of shit while i'm at work and just eating without paying attention.

This would reduce my lunchpacket to basically 1 pack of this, and some bananas to keep me going through the day.

>>39451042
Not funny.
>>
File: obese.png (53KB, 802x642px) Image search: [Google]
obese.png
53KB, 802x642px
>>
>>39451052

what the fuck is your fascination with fruit and bananas? how much dick do you suck when you can't go 4 hours without inserting a phallus into your mouth? Dude, you need to eat LESS you stupid fat fuck. Adding stuff to your diet isn't the answer.

You didn't read the sticky, you don't know your TDEE (takes 30 seconds on google to find out you lazy lard ass, fucing christ), you won't count your calories, in 5 years you are going to hate that you've made no progress and youll be another fat fucker blaming your genes.

Listen you fucking idiot, you are fat because you are lazy. If you are too lazy to learn how to do this you are never going to be not too lazy enough to lose weight because learning to lose weight (whch you havent done you lazy ass) is a lot easier than losing the weight.

kys yourself. you are just another fatty who is lazy and you are looking for a lazy soulution to your laziness, that's not how it works you fat disgusting fuck
>>
>>39451106
Is this a copypasta?

What is wrong with having a fixed diet that results in weight loss? I'm not even "counting calories" i just eat the same fucking thing each day.
>>
>>39451052
Lmao you'll get fat eating all this carbs
Why do fatties always want the easy way out?
Just buy some meat, veggies, fruit and whole grains. Supplement some fish oil and vit D, that's all you need.
>>
>>39451132
>>39451106
>>39451042

Please leave the thread, i only want knowledgable people here.
>>
>>39451116
>Is this a copypasta

Pasta now? No man, this isn't food.

>What is wrong with having a fixed diet that results in weight loss?

Oh, you figured it out have you? I guess that's why you're not f...oh wait, you're still a fatass and you haven't figured it out.

Eating food isn't going to make you lose weight. You are looking for a fat persons solution so you are going to get a fat persons body.

We get this threads constatly 'Hi guise I am tired of being fat and I am going to [THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!!!1], yeah, I know I don't have the willpower to not be a disgusting fat ass but I am sure I have the willpower to do [THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!!!1] every day for the next 2 years until I have an Asian gf.'

I waste my time responding to them for some reason. Probably because when I first came here 6 years ago people were patient enough to respond to me.

protip: if there was one weird trick to losing weight (just eating 1 type of food...yeah dude we heard it before...) first you wouldn't have aleady done it, say when you were fat last year and 2 so would already have everyone else. There are a few weird tricks that actually work (keto, IF, HIIT) but youll need to understand fitness and nutrition before you reap their benifits, and youll always need discipline, consistency, and to count your damn calories.
>>
>>39451181
Ok ok ok, i am not performing a 1trick gallon a day fucking eating 32 eggs every morning here.

I am simply, sticking to a single fucking food type. That provides about 600 kcal per pack, where i can swap out tastes from day to day or just eat the same fucking taste ever day.

This will result in the mathemathical equation of a deficit in my calories. That in the end will result to weightloss, kalories in and kalories out.

Now what the flying fuck would discourage me from doing this? Do i need any fucking supplements to not fall over dead in 3 weeks?

Will my fucking stomach handle eating dryfood this often, constipation is a problem i guess. Will have to solve that somehow.

That is what i'm wondering.
>>
>>39451203

you won't have the willpower to go 3 days eating 1 type of food, they are going to have pizza at the office on day 2 (or whatever you fagets in euroland eat) and you are going to be the same fat ass you have always been.

you are setting yourself up to fail and your ignoring the good advice im giving you

listen, please...why do you want to do this? Why only one type of food? I know, I know the answer: it's because it's simple, easy even. Guess what, losing weight and getting in shape may sometimes be simple (not for you because you refuse to learn) but it WONT be easy. You are looking for easy answers and that is why when it becomes hard on day 2 you are going to go the easy route, the fat route...that why I recommend kys'ing yourself.
>>
>>39451246
I am stuck in a fucking truck for 12 hours a day m8, i ain't got time for this shit.

It is not about "getting in shape" "Gaining" or whatever, i want my stomach fat gone.

>Willpower to go 3 days eating this food,

I quit smoking after 12 years. That hopefully puts my willpower into perspective.
>>
>>39451273
> i ain't got time for this shit.

What exactly are you referring to that will take so much time? Eating less than you already do? That should actually give you more time.

...but you admit yourself that you don't have the time and effort to put into this. Why should I...
>>
>>39451298
Preparing a salad, preparing a decent healthy meal.

My problem is that i bring along a lunchpacket ok, this is like a few pieces of bread. Then i drive for 4 hours and damn i'm hungry as fuck.

Oh there's a gas station, i can probably eat something there.

Pay whatever for whatever shitfood they have and eat it. 2 hours later i'm fucking hungry again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.