[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do SARMs work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ligandrol.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ligandrol.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
I've heard that SARMs are similar to steroids without the negative side-effects.

Do they actually work? Has anyone had any experience with them? How are the side-effects?

I've only taken Creatine and BCAAs as supplements before. If these don't work, what is there OTC that I should take instead?
>>
>>39449863
SARMs have way less testing that roids. The studies out there are with fuckin old ass pensioners taking SARMS And of course they get SOME gains.
Other than that they are shit. There is no effect without a side effect, NEVER EVER. If you want to get gains fast stick to injecting pharma test, that is the """"""""safest"""""""" way.
>>
>>39449863
It has to be the same guy making these fucking sarms threads.

THERES EVIDENCE THEY CAUSE CANCER. TAKE ROIDS INSTEAD.
>>
>>39450098
>It has to be the same guy making these fucking sarms threads.
No it's not, I'm usually just on /pol/, this is my first post here.
>>
>>39450362
you have to go back
>>
>>39449875
>>39450098
How do I get roids? My healthcare is from the VA, so I'm pretty sure they won't cover it.
>>
>>39450627
Ive heard of a few people getting trt from the VA, but its nit likely.

To answer OP

Theres been some serious research into sarms because steroids have been scheduled. Steroids were originally designed and used for people with anemia, muscle wasting illnesses, cancer, hiv/aids, and could be orescribed freely. Now because theyre scheduled, its much more difficult to argue with the DEA to let a pharma pharmaceutical company design new steroids. SARMs are the replacement, meant to get some of the effects with as few side effects as possible.

SARMs have been grabbed up by the "supplement" industry because all their prohormones got banned. SARM has also becone a catchall term for people to refer to a variety of drugs.

>>39450362
This guy paints with a broad brush.

One drug, which is not a SARM, but is commonly called a SARM, is GW 501516/GW5156 aka CARDARINE. GW501516 was developed by Merck/GlaxoSmithKline as a drug to treat metabolic disorders. It is a PPAR Agonist, which basically means it trips up mitochondria to keep them eating/demanding fatty acids instead of glucose. Unfortunately, it gave 100% of rats it was tested on, regardless of dose, some sort of GI cancer or another.

LGD4033, MK2866, RAD140, S4, MK677 all have much more animal testing, as well as several of these hving been successfuly entering human trial studies (LGD, MK2866 and MK677)
>>
File: tumblr_ocmfelAFAS1rgd95co1_1280.jpg (350KB, 1009x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocmfelAFAS1rgd95co1_1280.jpg
350KB, 1009x1280px
to avoid the shill label i wont say the brand i used but i took osta for 30 days as a test and the shit works, this is the first time ive strayed from natty lifting and idgaf what bullshit you bought that didnt work cuz mine did

>>pic unrelated
>>
>>39450098
That's only one in particular and one that is not that useful to boot. The useful ones are still good to go.
>>
Bump
4 days into taking LGD 4033 5mg and 25mg of MK 677
feeling great
>>
>>39449863
Yes they work. Yes they have side effects which differs depending on how you use them.

LGD for example you may get lethargy several weeks in, which I found picks up after and isn't an issue.

If you stack LGD with testosterone you can get hit hard by estrogen side effects. This is due to the fact that after a few weeks on LGD your SHBG will be greatly inhibited, meaning your test dose is equivalent of a higher dose, meaning more free test and estrogen at the same dosage level.

It is essentially synergistic with any steroids that bind to SHBG making them more effective at the same dose, while on top of that giving it's own effects in muscle cells.

It is good to stack with test, is somewhat prostrate protective and may be scalp (hairloss wise) protective too if you have predisposed to that.

LGD has been in human trials for a while now, it is safe for human consumption essentially.

Ostarine is much weaker, but when I had a left over bottle and ran it off at high dosage to finish it off rather than throwing it out when I was on test it healed up my nagging tendon soreness quickly, which remained after ceasing it even many months later. LGD never did that for me on its own or with test, but I never ran it at particularly high doses.

I have not tried RAD140 or YK11 (steroidal sarm - alleged to be really weakly anabolic, but a real myostatin inhibitor which is where it's potency comes from - so it may be another way make steroids or other sarms more effective in smaller doses).

Don't take LGD and MK677 thinking you can cut or recomp/maintenance, take it for a bulk, the hunger is real.
>>
>>39449863
They're a meme. They may even do more harm to your endocrine system than good.

Have you considered.. lifting and eating?
>that's just crazy talk!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.