[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mad at my dad, want to kick his ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I need a routine to go from 5'9 130 lb skellyfag to DBZ mode Goku so I can beat my dad's ass.

He's 6'1-6'2, and around 200 lbs I'd say. But he's 45 and he's not exactly in shape. I just want to be strong enough to brute force him out of the house, basically throw him out on his ass while I stand there like a God. Is SS enough for this or do I need to take some MMA classes or some shit too?
>>
>>39449598
you're a fag
>>
>>39449598
Hungry skeletons can't turn super saiyan.

How would that even look like?
>>
ss + kys is a pretty good program
>>
>>39449598

As with gomad.

You control someone if you can grab their hips. But on a lot of madd and when already grapple him without warning. Once he is off balance and in slick you will have about 5 secs to get him out if the room before he regains his composure. It might help if you jab him in the throat.
>>
>>39449598
The only way of you wining is if you are Canadian and he kills you, then you win.
>>
When I was 16 I fought my dad. He was 55 5'8" and 240 lbs easily.

he beat the shit out of me. old man strength is real. I beat his ass when I was 22 though.
>>
>>39449598
Boxing > MMA for IRL fighting.
>>
>>39449598
>yo nigga I wanna fight my pops yo
>what weight lifting routine should I hop on?

Nigga yous so dumb
>>
>>39449598
Do a cycle of test + tren + anadrol 100 mg's a day+ yk11 5x a day. And I promise anon you willbe able within 2 months.
Just a warning tho. You will never be mentally the same again
>>
>>39450928
no
>>
>>39450928

Don't listen to this idiot
>>
if you really wanna get your dad fuck lifting for months just to be able to beat him , smack him over the head with something when he's off guard....
>>
>>39451494
>You will never be mentally the same again
Why?
>>
>>39449598
If you aren't naturally strong enough to over power a 45 year old out of shape man there's no way in hell you're not underage. Get the fuck off this site
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.