[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nu male here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

File: asdf.jpg (3MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
3MB, 2992x4000px
5'9", 185 lbs, 29 years old.

Is it too late for me to turn this around? How long would it take to look good enough for hitting up girls at bars and public? I feel and look like shit daily.

Pic related, me.
>>
1 year if you do it right.

Keep doing it and 3 years from now you'll look better than 95% of the posters here.
>>
>>39448817
:( just roid if ur 29 years old man :( your picture makes me sad :( sadface
>>
>>39448817
Getting a haircut and shaving the facial hair will get you started. Do it tomorrow and you'll instantly look better. Start lifting (compound movements) and running, eat decent food. In 6 months you'll actually look like a human,
>>
>>39448817
Never too late brother. The first thing I noticed wrong was the hair. The way it's styled gives you a Krusty the clown look. Another thing is that a long beard limits your chances greatly; there are women who prefer long beards, but most women thinks it makes a man look slovenly, so keep that in mind.
For your physique, if all you're interested in is getting girls, then I'd work on filling out your chest and losing the fat around the middle. If you're into general bodybuilding, then I'd target chest, shoulders and back first so you can offset your thick waist.
>>
Never too late. But don't be a numale
>>
>>39448817
There's this big guy at work who looks like he lifts and has a beard but when he talks he sounds like such a nu-male faggot. Also feminine mannerisms.
>>
>>39448893
>don't be a numale
For the love of god, this is the most important thing. The best you could hope for, even being good looking as far as nu males go, is one of those shitty hipstery douchebag girls that thinks she's an artist because she owns a paintbrush, wears crusty old black tank tops, doesn't wash her armpits and owns an ill behaved pitbull with a bandana around its neck.
>>
>>39448913
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>39448817
Lol all these non helpful replies

5'9" become king of the manlets
I have a beard as well, but yours looks like shit. Atleast shape it dude, and trim the stray hairs
You should be like 165 if you want to be lean, at least when you're first lifting
Meal prep, and workout, ez pz
If you make an excuse you'll always feel like shit, and if you give up you deserve it. The only person responsible for not taking care of yourself is you.
go back to /b/ come back when you've made your baby gains
>>
>>39448817
Ugh. Did you vote for Hillary?
>>
>>39448960
>5'9"
Quit reading right there.
>>
File: _20160710_164050.jpg (419KB, 1624x1434px) Image search: [Google]
_20160710_164050.jpg
419KB, 1624x1434px
>>39448817
I'm 29, started lifting about a year ago. Just follow the sticky.
>>
I would date you... I'm blind and gay. On second thought, I can probably do better.
>>
>>39449026
Routine? Diet? I'm in the same boat; 29 and started lifting three months ago. Cutting right now because fat, but I'm gonna look like you in the left pic soon since the cut is going good.
>>
why the fuck do people post their face on this stupid fucking website
>>
>>39448817
>Is it too late for me
no.
Too look good you would have to weigh that while being lean. Also shave your head bald and groom your beard. Your face isn't ugly fortunately
>>
>>39449076
Just followed the sticky basically. Started doing ice cream fitness for a month or two and then started doing a ppl. I try to get 150g protein and otherwise just fit macros with healthiest food I can bother making. I don't think healthiness of food impacts gains, just keeps me alive longer. So for example eating turkey instead of beef because it has lower sat fat, using olive oil instead of butter, or including fresh veggies. But plenty of times I eat junk food but I always make sure it fits my macros and calories.

Just take it one day at a time and don't make excuses ever. As long as you go to bed with sore muscles and are eating then you're making gains. It's hard to figure out exactly how many calories to eat, I recommend using my fitness pal and Scooby's tdee calculator.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
>>
>>39449153
What? Scared your coworkers are also autistic and browse this Peruvian noseflute forum?
>>
>>39449026
Literally no difference except for the abs
>>
>>39448817
34 here, didnt get serious until i was 30 but still packed on a good amount of muscle and look way better than before.

Not posting pictures of myself because i'm a professional not a NEET loser but it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>39448817
If there is one thing I would like to stress that I don't think others have touched on, it's that you don't have to be elite or perfect. You just have to be "good enough." Start by shaving the beard, losing the glasses and improving your physique.

As far as mindset development goes, this is a good place to start:

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/fundamentals/be-above-average
>>
>>39449183
Eh, his biceps and traps are a bit larger too
>>
>>39449153

Because we aren't paranoid anon

Who gives a fuck

Anyways I'm self employed, e commerace, so I can do/say/post my face whatever and whereever the fuck I want
>>
>>39449173
Thanks alot dude! Just one more question: what was your surplus? Same as what the sticky says?

>>39449189
Just post a pic and remove face.

>>39449197
Also, it's a blue board and a fitness forum. Not like posting on /b/ or /soc/ or anything. Even if my boss saw a pic of me, what's he gonna say? "Oh, anon, you post cb pics on a bodybuilding forum? You're fired!" ??
>>
>>39448817
new nigger here
Just came to say that I'm a lip smackin nigger.
>>
>>39449214
>remove face

I have a recognizable house, people see me shirtless in real life, i wouldn't expect any NEET nofriend losers to understand that
>>
File: Pook-1579144111.png (47KB, 774x526px) Image search: [Google]
Pook-1579144111.png
47KB, 774x526px
>>39448817

Here's your new Holy Bible. Study it rather diligently.

https://bookofpook.neocities.org/
>>
>>39449000
You fucktard, OP said hes 5'9"
>>
>>39448817
>manlet
>balding
>skinnyfat
>shit facial hair
hahaha the stereotypes are true you liberals are weak cucks
>>
To not be numale shave that shit lose the glasses frown angrily walking down the road even though you're a nice guy and show disinterest when being checked out by girls even though you'd give anything for a qt3.14 gf. Then you're one of us who made it
>>
>>39448817
Andreas?
>>
>>39448817

Red the sticky

If you're in it for the women also look at your 'strong' points. You have a friendly face. It's easy to meet new people and dating is often a numbers game. The beard looks ok on you but you need to keep it well kept.

I have a friend who has a similar charisma and he loves to test the limits of people all the time and gets away with it because of his sugarsweet smile and eyes.
>>
>>39448817
In order to have a decent looking body that is pretty shit by /fit/ standards but very presentable in the eyes of normies? Lose 10kg of fat, gain 8-10kg of muscle - doable in 1 year if you show discipline and your test levels are decent. Don't neglect forearms, they suck and give you that unmistakable beta air.

>have receding hairline.
>style hair in way that accentuates it as much as possible.
fix this, mate.

Lose the glasses or get ones that look better on you.

You have either gyno or pesudo-gyno/lipomastia, at first glance I'd say it's the former - which sucks since it's the one that requires surgery. Might be mistaken tough: if it's pseudo-gyno it will go away with fat loss and improved hormone balance.

Either take care of your beard or go for stubble.

Body-hair is okay and not excessive, some chicks like it.

Fix posture, you seem to have a bit of ATP and thoracic hyper-extension going on. Fixing the former will most likely fix the latter: get stronger hamstrings, glutes, abs and unfuck your lower back.

If you're up for it you could go for hair plugs, lasik and gyno-surgery making it much easier.

But most importantly, finish tiling/painting that fucking wall.

All this can be done in about a year, hell half of it can be done by December.
>>
>>39450012
Disregard this, I missed the part about you wearing a chain with sweatpant.

Revised advice: put your Adidas top back on and ask the drugs to take you under their wing.
>>
>>39448817

>Is it too late for me to turn this around?
No

>How long would it take to look good enough for hitting up girls at bars and public?
5 years, 2 if you roid

Read the fucking sticky
Get plugs or shave your head
See a doctor about getting on TRT because you look like you've been injecting estrogen into your ass and you've never hit a weight
>>
>>39450154
>How long would it take to look good enough for hitting up girls at bars and public?
>5 years, 2 if you roid

Mate you've either been here too long or can't read: he asked how long till he looks like the average "ripped" fucboi not how long to hit 95%+ of his genetic limit.
>>
>>39448817
There is a very handsome face somewhere in there, I know it.
>>
>>39450173

He's going to drop that attitude like 8 months in, and you know it. Skip the middle man, and leave humanity behind. Bitches love mutants
>>
>>39448817

That's so fucking misogynistic I can't even deal. Typical white male. Women shouldn't have to go out and fear for their safety, or fear being molested by every guy that comes across them. Seeing a woman drinking at a bar or a club does NOT give you license to go over there and try to "hit her up." You're a FUCKING RAPIST BLINDED BY YOUR OWN PRIVILEGE. WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS NOT OK, IT'S RAPE. IT'S LITERAL RAPE.
>>
>>39450154
how do I get roids? should I read up in Fraud genereal?
>>
>>39448817
Looks salvageable desu
>>
>>39450227

If you're this uneducated on them you should stay away.
>>
>>39450173
>5 years
That seems like a pretty pessimistic estimate. Surely he could lose the weight in a year and have a bit of muscle put on by the end of the 2nd year.
>>
>>39448817
Honestly the best thing for you is the rope.
>>
just cruising by to shitpost, but from the looks of it, even if you cleaned up your act , id still fuck your newly aquired qt. you just have that look that you would walk in, catch her riding the dick, close the door and wait for her to finish. then apologize for walking in after I leave.
>>
>>39448817

Jesus fuck thanks for the motivation to never end up like this
>>
File: 8oCrvtf.jpg (104KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
8oCrvtf.jpg
104KB, 640x758px
It is possible....

But you will have to delve deep into the dark world of side deadlifts if you really want to get that 6 pack

Put 225 pounds on the barbell. Stand in front of it, turn your body 90 degrees so the side of your shin is touching the bar.

Without moving your feet grab the bar, and pull it as hard as you fucking can straight up. Then go shoot yourself in the fucking face
>>
>>39448817
There is no cure for being a manlet anon...
>>
>>39448817
You look like a complete faggot and I hate you.
>>
>>39448817
Go bald dude, I think your face has potential if you gained a little more muscle mass. Good luck, don't give up you're far from too old yet, there's people I know who started when there were 40.
>>
>>39448817

Buzz head down to a 2 or lower. Keep beard a bit closer to face, basically to match mustache in pic. Good news is I think you can actually keep your Weezer glasses.

Spend more fun time outside. Muscle up, read the sticky. Your diet seems okay.

Please don't tell people you voted for Hillary.
>>
Listen to me baby
>>
File: File Under Fuckwit.png (38KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
File Under Fuckwit.png
38KB, 420x294px
>>39450224

Go fuck yourself for demonising sexual and social interaction. "Hitting someone up" is saying "Hi, I like you, wanna hang?", not "Suck my dick, whore", which is what an actual rapist would say.

lrn2perceive

Hashtag "fuck-knuckle".
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-18-19-29-46.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-18-19-29-46.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39450489

Yo is this person fucking retarded?
>>
>>39448817
OP has nice hair, not much of it tho.
Trim hair, lose beard.
Fuck lifting, every schmo without a personality does that. Find a sport or physical activity that grabs you and hit it daily for 30m to an hour. Not just for getting in shape, also to help with sleep and general wellbeing. You'll possibly meet people too.
>>
>>39450628
>fuck lifting
>do sports bro
>just only do it for 3.5 to 7 hours a week

You realize you'll make weak gains with that tiny minimal amount of time, right? Christ I want these fucking dyel cunts to leave
>>
You're still in your 20's. You have time.
>>
Don't listen to the fitness retards here.

Just cut until you have a flat stomach, to normie girls it is that same thing as having a six pack, don't even touch a weight until you're done that.

Shave your head and beard.
>>
>>39449278

Welcome nigger!
>>
>>39449393
I couldn't pick my own shirtless body out of a lineup of similar looking dudes, and the background can be removed in pics. You're a full of shit dyel.
>>
>>39449026
the sticky is old, outdated, and full of misinformation.
Fact of the matter is, everyone has a different body with different metabolic needs. Yes, there are simple strategies such as calorie counting, meal planning, etc. however, to truly be healthy you have to listen to your body.
>>
File: 300px-Pectus1.jpg (17KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pectus1.jpg
17KB, 300x382px
I'm 6'0", 140 lbs, 36 years old, and I have pectus excavatum (pic related)

should I even bother trying to work out and improve my appearance, or should I just keep being a shut in until the loneliness finally consumes me and i kill myself
>>
>>39448817
Cut your hair NOW, and at least trim the beard to a reasonable length.

Start a basic beginner program (/fit/'s Greyskull or Starting Strength imo) and eat a slight deficit.

Grills will be mirin' in 3-6 months.
>>
>>39449183
I weigh 30 lbs more on the right. I think at least some of that is visible.
>>
>>39448817
SHAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD MAN. ALSO SHAVE YOUR FUCKING BEARD and then keep it at around 2 weeks of stubble. then you can start working on your physique.
>>
File: trre.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
trre.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>39450883
>Fact of the matter is, everyone has a different body with different metabolic needs. Yes, there are simple strategies such as calorie counting, meal planning, etc. however, to truly be healthy you have to listen to your body.
t. dyel experiencing noob gains
>>
>>39448817
>Path to real male from numale
>shave face
>better haircut
>run
>count calories
>lift
>repeat until real male
>>
>>39450883
kill self
>>
>>39449026
joocy. mirin
>>
ITS NEVER TOO LATE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!! DO IT !! DO IT!!! dONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!! jUST gET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, GET TI ALL TOGETHER PUT IT INA S HIT SACK TAKE IT TO THE SHIT STORE, SELL IT, BUY SOME WEIGHT BUY SOME GYM SOCKS ...fuck yea... GET ON IT WHATEVER IT TAKES JUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!
>>
>>39450883

Biofeedback requires a lot more knowledge and critical thinking than the other strategies. A lot more knowledge than what your hippie ass has
>>
Lift heavy. Eat a lot of protein, whole foods, eat less. You're flabby, aka fat.

Do high intensity cardio. Train like a pissed off madman. Train like you're going to kill someone.
>>
File: turtle.png (539KB, 551x1100px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.png
539KB, 551x1100px
>>39448817
I'm almost certain that's Haley Joel Osment.
>>
>>39448817
OP, shave that faggot beard, get a haircut. Start deadlifting with a 60lb curling bar then use said bar to do curls. Do 100 reps each every second day and in three months you wont be a beta faggot nu-male.
>>
>>39452992
>Train like you're going to kill someone.
My new self-motivational slogan.
>>
>>39450489
b8d
>>
oh yeah, your body isn't even that bad
>>
File: IMG00007.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG00007.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>39448817
The body is not bad at all to start out with, the hair can be fixed in 15 minutes- It's the stupid smile that makes me cringe. 'Oh I'm so content being a subhuman manchild'
>>
>>39448817
you are disgusting to look at
>>
File: wakemeup.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>39450883
Scooby, please, go.
>>
>>39448913
>is one of those shitty hipstery douchebag girls that thinks she's an artist because she owns a paintbrush, wears crusty old black tank tops, doesn't wash her armpits and owns an ill behaved pitbull with a bandana around its neck.
Last girl i hooked up with was this exactly. This description fucking nailed it
>>
>>39450939
Yes lift. A developed pec will minimize the pectus excavatum and make it appear more subtle.
>>
>>39449501
To his defense, he did say that he stopped reading right there
>>
>>39450214
>He's going to drop that attitude like 8 months in, and you know it.
Wouldn't be too sure, most people are disciplined until their noob gains run out and then maintain or go up very slowly. It's just that those people are invisible to the average /fit/izen in the gym.

>>39450227
At least get some hint of muscle on you before roiding.

>>39450753
7 hours a week is all you need as a natty noob, maybe even less.
>>
>>39450883
>the sticky is old, outdated, and full of misinformation.
No, you're just some combination of fat, stupid, and lazy is all. You're not a Special Snowflake, your DNA is as Human as everyone else's is, and physics applies to you the same exact way it does to everyone else -- but you look for excuses because you're a LOSER.

Get correct.
>>
>>39452007
>>39452065
>>39452271
>>39456188
I guarantee the sticky is for overweight dyel milk chugging effeminate males.
>>
>>39448817
you need to change everything about yourself
>>
>>39456241
t. Dollar Store bait
>>
>>39449026

before/after specs?
>>
>>39456241
...so, you don't even lift?
>>
File: milk.gif (491KB, 497x254px) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
491KB, 497x254px
>>39456254
>>39456273
>ALRIGHT LEMME JUST DIDDLY THESE HERE 4PL8 LOL FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE, AS IF I PLAY SPORTS, AESTHETICS PFFT WHO WANTS A GOOD BODY LIFTING FOR WOMEN AMIRITE, I JUST CHUG GALLONS OF MILK AND LIFT REALLY HEAVY SHIT WHILE BLOWING OUT MY JOINTS SO I CAN TELL PEOPLE ON AN ANIME BOARD THAT I DIDDLY HEAVY AND TO READ THE STICKY GOD DAMN I WISH I WEREN'T SUCH A FAT GREASY FUCK BUT OH WELL THE STICKY SAYS TO FOLLOW MARK RIPPLETITS' RIPPLESPLITS!! WHOOPS, IT'S BEEN 5 MINUTES, TIME TO DOWN ANOTHER INDUSTRIAL SIZE TUB OF WHOLE MILK, WELL ANYWAYS OFF TO GO SPEND 10 MINUTES AT THE GYM DIDDLYING 3 SETS OF 1, DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A FAT SLOVENLY SHIT WITH FUCKED UP ELBOWS, KNEES, HIPS AND VERTIBRAE WHO TRAINS FOR STRENGTH WITH NO INTENTION OF GOING INTO COMPETITION OR PUTTING IT TO USE IN ANYTHING I DO IN EVERYDAY LIFE, I READ THE MEME STICKY ON A FUCKING ANIME IMAGE BOARD OF ALL PLACES, I'M A FITNESS EXPERT, I KNOW THESE THINGS, NOW STOP QUESTIONING ME, I NEED TO CHISEL THE CURDLED MILK CRUST FROM UNDERNEATH MY CHIN FOLDS
>t. (You)
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.