[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the safest minimal amount of sleep I can start getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image_21.jpg (88KB, 562x806px) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
88KB, 562x806px
Whats the safest minimal amount of sleep I can start getting /fit/? Sleeping just takes too much time away. 8-9 hours of rest out of a day is too much time.

Is it possible to keep going on only two hours of sleep a day? Or maybe sleep for two hours, stay awake for six, and then repeat that for a total number of 6 hours of sleep a day?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>39448258

If you want to lose your gains, fuck up your hormones and your life in general, go for it bud.
>>
you can go with as little as 60 minutes of sleep (in 20 minute long naps) each day but god help you if you fuck up your pretty cycle
>>
File: 1461086336069.jpg (163KB, 574x471px) Image search: [Google]
1461086336069.jpg
163KB, 574x471px
>sleep takes too much time away
>has time to shitpost on /fit/
>>
>>39448258
lol maybe at her bullshit organic hollywood hand picked special snowflake watered only with the tears of straight white men store

fuck, I live in England where stuff is expensive as fuck compared to the US and to most of Europe and I can do a weekly shop of nice, healthy foods AND a few treats for less than £20 (about $25 USD)
>>
>>39448258
>minimum is 7 hours at the least

>No
>>
>>39448258
>yeah imma need like 7 limes
>>
>>39448258

One lime for each child. I'd say they're eating great on SNAP
>>
I like how that's clearly a mexican oriented diet.

Limes, avacado, tortillas? Gwyneth Paltrow is sending us a secret racist message that we need to cut border jumping leeches off altogether
>>
No family is going to starve on 29 dollars a week
>>
Families don't only get $29

my college student ex gf on SNAP got $200 a month alone

if you have to rely on dishonesty to make a point you should reconsider it
>>
>>39448258

OP look up polyphasic sleeping. You can theoretically get as little as two hours, but it would require a lot of willpower and an open schedule (you'll be napping every three or four hours so if you have to work 8 hours a day with no breaks you can forget about that)

There are some more realistic cycles that will help you sleep around 5 or 6 hours. I think that's the best route.
>>
File: 1477688880169.jpg (68KB, 604x422px) Image search: [Google]
1477688880169.jpg
68KB, 604x422px
minimum sleep is 6 hours, below that is rip gainz the next morning
>>
>>39448914

>When you tryin to support the poor but accidentally reveal your Mojito addiction
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.