[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-w-what do i do bros?H-h-how can i cut when THIS exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

W-w-what do i do bros?H-h-how can i cut when THIS exists?
>>
>>39447988
With self control
>>
>>39447988
i hate fat cunts so much
JUST STOP FUCKING EATING
>>
>>39447988
Work one into your diet.
>>
Self control man. Jesus christ

Or, give in and eat it and train it off or accept your results when you step on the scale. We dont give a shit anon.

Nvm, just go fucking eat it. Im so sick of fucktards posting Help me threads to stupid fucking self help.
>>
>>39447988
JUST DONT EAT IT, OR SKIP SOMETHING ELSE TO FIT IT YOUR DIET.
>>
>>39447988
just stay out of italian mc donalds restaurants during breakfast hours
>>
>tfw on day 6 of DNP
>carb cravings kick in
>see this

Fuck man why you gotta do this
>>
>>39448176
Whered you get the DNP and why? That shit is supposedly dangerous to use right?
>>
>>39447988
nutella is disgusting
kys my man
>>
>>39447988
I'm 99% sure I can make this fit my macros ecen if I cut.
>>
>>39448190
https://www.instantknockout.com/ik/is-dnp-safe-side-effects/
>>
>>39448190

>why

Because he lacks the modicum of discipline and willpower it takes to simply eat at a small deficit and wait

>where

we aren't allowed to discuss source talk anon, but if you are too stupid to figure that out, you're too stupid to INGEST POISON "SAFELY"
>>
>>39448190
It's only dangerous if you overdose :^)
>>
>>39448279
>https://www.instantknockout.com/ik/is-dnp-safe-side-effects/

Im aware, thanks for the additional info.

>>39448292
Internet or connection, i understand it goes with the same rules as other gear. calm the fuck down

>>39448295
They say that about Heroin too
>>
fucking gross kys you fat ugly cunt
>>
>>39447988

Wtf is it
>>
>>39448190
No source talk. Just wait for a threat, they'll post a pastebin with info probably. Or go to reddit.

I got it because I was curious and trying to shred a couple bf%
I waited about 6 months before actually going through with it. If you do your research and aren't a complete idiot, it's relatively safe. If you're an idiot you can die.

>>39448292
I guarantee I've been doing this longer than you. I'm just tired of the normal cut/bulk routine I've been doing for years.
>>
File: 1479448942917.gif (170KB, 1540x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1479448942917.gif
170KB, 1540x1396px
>>39447988
I love shitty food and this is the grossest thing I have ever seen
>>
>>39447988

truly a fucking shame to spend an 88 in this fucking gross shit.

not heiling you bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.