[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, an incident today made me feel helpless almost. A lady on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So, an incident today made me feel helpless almost. A lady on some sort of stimulant was on the bus harassing people (including myself) and started threatening a squeaker teenage kid. I wanted to do something, but felt like if I did I could be unable to.
How could an underweight guy like me (6'0, 130lbs roughly) gain weight in muscle? I find that I eat quite a bit, but I dont gain weight at all. I do pushups everyday till failure, along with crunches and squats. Even when I was going to the gym I only made it to 135 or so after 3 months.
Sorry if this has been posted before.
Pic is the lady. I put a video on my Facebook.
>>
Starting Strength + GOMAD
>>
>>39443877
Doesn't matter if you're fit or not to tell off a woman who's bugging people, grow a pair and tell her off that she's being a wank
>>
>>39443877
read the sticky
eat at least 130g (your bodyweight in pounds) of protein a day
eat more calories than your TDEE
ignore memes like >>39443883
good luck
>>
>>39443883
+accessories
>>
>>39443883
>GOMAD
I think I might be Lactose intolerant. Ill try this out, but if I start sharting myself, is there alternatives?
>>
>>39443887
She was holding something metallic in her hand, and was boasting about a knife earlier.
>>
>>39443911
I've gotten into a similar situation. While she was shouting and distracted with a kitchen knife in her hand, I held her wrist and hit her hand on a wall. That helped her to drop it. And I had to held her down on the ground. Sometimes you gotta man up and protect yourself rather than sitting there, waiting for her to inject you with her tainted syringe/knife
>>
>>39443956
I wasn't worried so much as my safety as that kid's. His balls havent even dropped yet. If she actually started walking I would have done something. Its a scary situation, indeed. Unpredictable people, let alone woman, are scary beings.
>>
>>39443890
This is true.

Only about 3 months ago I was a skeleton despite going to the gym for the whole summer and only making marginal strength gains.

Getting a good program with the big compound lifts and EATING will make you bigger and stronger.
>>
>>39443989
For reference, what was your weight compared to what it is now?
>>
>>39443877
Youtube search "gracie breakdown", the mentality they instil will protect you far more than brawn ever can. Take a look at some of their breakdowns and you'll get the picture pretty fast: use distance; de-escalate; clinch-and-smother
>>
>>39443890
what this guy said. He was generous, because everything he mentioned after
>read the sticky
is in the fucking sticky

good luck anon
>>
>>39444014
Thanks Anon. He seems like a very happy dude.
>>
>>39443877
Step into a boxing gym and learn some self defense. They're nice guys and not like you imagine; ego is left at the door.
>>
>>39444092
Im from a very small city (26K roughly) and it's the capital. I want to try learning JJ, but since Kick Boxing is popular here, I may try that out. It would be nice to know how to do something if the time comes, even if I never have to use the training.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.