[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I shrink this piece of shit down effectively?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stomach diagram.jpg (97KB, 504x334px) Image search: [Google]
stomach diagram.jpg
97KB, 504x334px
How the fuck do I shrink this piece of shit down effectively? I'm look to shrink my stomach before I start getting back into gym.

I've replaced my diet with cigarettes and diet soda but I always end up so hungry by the end of the day I always end up eating a fucking shit ton of garbage because I lack the energy to cook proper food.

Send help please. I don't want to do it the proper way, I want a shitty "dead by 60" method that'll get my stomach small before I actually put effort into shit like cooking and gym. I'm a poorfag so I can barley afford food anyway.

Majority of my buddies at work mange to diet well by replacing meals with smokes and zeronsugar cola, but I just can't fucking do it like they can. How long does it take for your stomach to shrink anyway?

I'm desperate as fuck, I can't really afford food to 'graze' on unless I want to eat eggs non stop.
>>
Read the sticky, don't come back with questions for 6 months.
>>
Eat less. It's so easy and fast.
>>
>>39440941
OP you sound like a complete moron and should do some reading on nutrition, exercise and budgeting.

But anyway.

Eat a light breakfast, like 2 eggs, a slice of brown bread and half an avocado or some natural yogurt with nuts and fruit.

During the day just eat veggies and fruit, lots of different kinds don't just binge on oranges, that doesn't work. I eat figs, bannana, radish, carrots, apples, nuts, oranges, beetroot etc. It takes zero effort as you can eat it all raw with little to no preparation.

For dinner I usually have my carbs, pasta or rice, with more veggies and a piece of meat.

Easy fucking peasy mate
>>
>>39441051
You're right on budgeting. As being a moron that's pretty true as well.

Reckon I can just skip over breakfast and lunch and just have dinner with a multivitamin or some shit while eating fruit throughout the day? I'm a pretty average weight but I eat way too fucking much, I just wanna focus on shrinking my stomach first.

If I could lose weight and get a bit more skelly that'd be cool too, blank canvas is always the best canvas.
>>
>>39440941
Google ec stacking
>>
>>39440941

Where did you get the fucking stupid idea that shrinking your stomach would do shit? Fuck off fatass.
>>
>>39441101
yeah sure thats called fasting
but don't be eating fruit like mango or raisins
if anything stick with green apples
>>
>>39441101
I think the cravings for food would be too much if you skip breakfast and lunch. Just eat low calorie, nutrient dense food like fruit, veg and nuts.

Look up intermittent fasting or the 16/8 eating pattern. That may help you decide what's best
>>
>>39440941
Its all about mindset. You know how to lose weight (eat less, cut sugar, go exersize) but you need to find energy in your body to actually do it and maintain it. Take 1 step at a time and once something starts to get easier, add another thing that helps you lose weight. This way you wont burn out or fall back to your old habits so easy. Remember: you have to change yourself and your current habits permanentely, not just for a short while. Ystart now so your children and grandchildren will be proud of you. Also do it for yourself, it would be a waste to die and never have know how it would have felt like to actually be physically fit. Spoiler alert: it feels better than almost everything life has to offer.

Good luck with your journey. And remember: 1 step at a time
>>
Who else here trying to expand their stomach for those eating records?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.