[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beginner workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pepe gym.jpg (7KB, 236x191px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gym.jpg
7KB, 236x191px
Hi /fit/, just decided to turn my life around after finding this place. Im a 5'7'' 158lb 18yo couch potato. I'm going to start biking 45mins two days a week to get a good cardio. But im looking for a good complete workout for the other 3 days. I read the sticky and even the "Stripped" 5x5 seems like to much rn. I also have no acces to a gym. Any advice?
>>
>>39440183
Read the fucking sticky again.
>>
>>39440183
>I read the sticky and even the "Stripped" 5x5 seems like to much rn
What? "rn"?
>>
>>39440183
Push Ups and chin ups. If you want to lose fat cut carbs (bread,pizza,sugar) eat more nuts, cheeses and meats
>>
>>39440183
>working only a few basic movements 3x a fucking week for 5x5 is too much for me

stop making excuses there is literally nothing stopping you from doing 5x5. you even start with light weight...
>>
>>39440205
right now
>>
>>39440205
migger
>>
>>39440232
What is a decent amout of weight that won't fucking destroy my arms
>>
>>39440183
Noose stretches x amrap
>>
>>39440249
The whole point is to be so sore the next day that you can barely manage your next day. It's a cycle. Throw in a rest day every two days. You'll be fine.
>>
>>39440249
DO. BODY. WEIGHT. EXERCISES.

Way less chance of injury, just look up proper form for push ups and do variations of that. Chin ups too.
>>
>>39440249
if you really are weak as fuck right now start with the bar and see how it feels. I would just try how much I can comfortably do for a few reps and then use that or slightly less as a starting weight for 5x5. If you want to do Stronglifts you can also start with the bar, just keep adding weight and you will have ok numbers in no time.
>>
>>39440285
bullshit, body weight can be too much in the beginning to do it with a proper technique
>>
>>39440315
He has no access to a gym, start with practical strength training with body weight. Everybody can do a few push ups

Like people have been saying its about dat hypertrophy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.