[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat distribution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2593.jpg (1MB, 1188x1028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
1MB, 1188x1028px
I literally do not have fat anywhere else on my body apart from my stomach and waist. My skin is tight as a virgins arsehole everywhere else on my fucking body. What gives?
>>
>>39438309
low test
>>
>>39438309

You're fat?
>>
>>39438309
genetics fucked you over, senpai but don't worry... I love having something to grip to when I plan to rape your boipussi
>>
>>39438309
That means you are high-test/low-est. Estrogen makes you distribute fat around the limbs etc.

Waist and stomache is the typical male-pattern fatness, so it's the last place you will lose your fat when you cut. That's why it's so hard to get abs.

Just keep cutting, basically.
>>
>>39438821
the only place I store fat is the gut and love handles. Every other inch of my body is sparse of fat, just skin and muscle

Maybe that means I am fat
>>
>>39439190
>none of my bodyfat goes to my arms or calves, and only a bit to my thighs.

You made me a lot happier today, thank you. Is there a source for this information btw?
>>
>>39439630
just google it, something like "male pattern fat distribution" or so should get you some results. I don't have any source at hand.
>>
>>39438309

It means you're gay
>>
it means you are a genetic failure
>>
>>39439836
Not OP, but I appreciate the info too!
>>
>tfw all my fat goes to my chest and gut
This really sucks, I wish my fat would distribute itself evenly.
>>
>>39439190
doesn't necessarily mean high test, just means low est

a combination of low hormone production of both and lots of empty calories would cause him to gain fat only on the stomach and waist
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.