[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls mirin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1403361341270.jpg (143KB, 991x599px) Image search: [Google]
1403361341270.jpg
143KB, 991x599px
What do you do when you spot girls mirin?
>>
>>39438213
Acknowledge they exist and complete my set. Ive been asked to help unrack for grills or to spot them. Shake hands, swap names and say hi to each other whenever we run into another at the gym. Never got to smash though
>>
File: 1478943291472.jpg (216KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478943291472.jpg
216KB, 1024x576px
Try and see if they mire a second time. That why I know it's not just in my head.

Also does anyone have that university of Minnesota study where they laid what biological IOIs are.
>>
>>39438213
The other day a girl winked at me while drinking from a her water bottle. It was weird because it was a very subtle wink, so I didn't realize immediatly she winked at me. When I did, I just cut eye contact and started my next set of incline bench press. I felt like a true autistic beta, because I just didn't expect this to happen. I'm far from making it and there were a lot of big guys around me.
>>
>>39438328
Don't feel bad man, this winking shit isn't as obvious as it seems really. I've never seen anyone do it well.
>>
File: 1450238776813.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450238776813.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39438213
Fairly certain girls don't mire me, only older women. I just smile back and accept that even they would reject me if I was to ask them out like everyone else and I'm never gonna get a gf, a wife or have kids.
>>
>>39438213
I never understood the "mire" thing, most girls seem way to preoccupied with themselves or their friend to even notice people around them
I watched one girl get knocked down by a revolving door because she was too busy taking selfies

Ill never understand women
>>
>>39438213
Stare at the floor
>>
File: you too.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
you too.png
246KB, 1136x717px
>stopped going out, became a neet and started lifting weights
>several months later a friend convinces me to stop being an autist and go to a party
>some grill i went to hs with drinking near me
>"whoa, anon- your arms are huge! ;)"
>16in biceps /fit/ laughs at in /cbt/s
>go home and jack it
>>
>>39438280
>Try and see if they mire a second time. That why I know it's not just in my head.
this
>>
>>39438213
Spill my spaghetti then walk away
>>
>>39438492
They're literally kids, even when adult.

Anyway, I had a mire today, smiled at her and continued acting normally.
>>
>>39438213
spread my asshole and take a massive shit so i ready myself for them to peg me.
>>
>>39438899
>They're literally kids, even when adult.
Lets see
>Rude
>Lack of sexual desire
>Prone to fantasies/delusions

Well stroke my bumhole, i think youre right
>>
It's never the hot ones miring.

But I still check if my spaghetti just in case it siled
>>
Smile

I've caught eye contact with regular girls at the gym and they usually smile and look down/blush
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.