[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supplement question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161117_185923.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_185923.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Hey ther. I'm wondering if its safe to take additional creation suppliment "left" when I take a weight gainer that say "creatine enhanced" on the right. The weight gainer doesn't say anywhere on the back how much creatine it has.

Also wanted to ask, is it safe to take that weight gainer every day for months since it say it has creatine on or should I stop it and pick a pure protein gainer.
>>
>>39437360
No it could kill you
>>
>>39437360
You can't really overdose on creatine. Just find out how much is in there using the internet you noob
>>
>>39437360
You may limit the monohydrate creatine intake to 3grams instead of 5grams.

Although, my pre-workout has creatine in it too, just a little, like 1gram of nitrate. I still use 5grams of monohydrate creatine everyday.

It doesnt really do much to overdose on creatine.. just wasting your creatine. Because your body just uses enough to fully saturate itself until it cant saturate anymore. If you stop using it, it would take a few days for your body to fully go back to normal levels and get its creatine intake from red meat.

Hell, even 1 gram of creatine a day can keep you fully saturated. But I think you need 5 grams to prevent yourself from desaturating.

But taking 5 grams doesnt mean all of it gets absorbed. Only like 10% does, the rest of it just goes away in your piss.
>>
>>39437360

If the amount of "weight gainer" (waste of $$) you're taking is getting to the 5g/day then there's no need to take the additional.

If it isn't, it isn't.
>>
Taking more creatine than your body uses just means you are wasting your creatine brah.

If you are fully saturated, your body doesnt use any extra and doesnt store it like it does with carbs and protein (stores it into fat)
>>
Don't worry, as long as there's hair on your hair to fall off, creatine will work
>>
File: kingmassxl_6_suppfacts.jpg (215KB, 612x798px) Image search: [Google]
kingmassxl_6_suppfacts.jpg
215KB, 612x798px
Here is the back I can't find anywhere how much creatine it has anyone can tell? Its the king mass xl.

Also, since I heard u have to "cycle" the creatine, is it bad if u take such a weight gainer which has creatine by passive on it everyday for months or u should switch to a pure protein every other week. Is it bad in general taking creatine everyday the 5gramns that is
>>
>>39437448
You cycle steroids, not creatine. Who the hell told you to cycle creatine?
>>
>>39437360
>Also wanted to ask, is it safe to take that weight gainer every day for months since it say it has creatine on or should I stop it and pick a pure protein gainer.

Yes, but why not just peanutbutter shakes and Mac & Cheese with ground beef.

(ie. read the fucking sticky).
>>
>>39437468
BECAUSE PEANUTBUTTER AND FUCKING CHEESE/BEEF WILL MAKE YOU A FUCKING FAT CUNT.

WHAT KIND OF ADVICE ARE YOU GIVING HIM YOU FATFUCK?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.