[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair loss thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: 1479166232639.jpg (230KB, 1296x808px) Image search: [Google]
1479166232639.jpg
230KB, 1296x808px
Get in here, bald(ing) bros.
>>
File: Jugs.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jugs.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
Gonna see a dermatologist this month to look at my hairline corners to see if it's truly balding.

The problem with being in your early 20's and having a "mature hairline" is that you don't know if it's male pattern baldness. Either way, gonna scrape together some cash over time and get a FUE transplant, because I fucking hate this NW 2 hairline
>>
after recently trying out online dating as a bald guy I have to say that there are still tons of girls who don't mind that you're bald. I uploaded some pics and before I could even write my bio I was getting messages from decent looking girls. there's also this tinder-like function where you swipe left or right based purely on pictures on their profile and I got a lot of matches there as well. so my conclusion is that yes, it probably turns a lot of women off, but at the same time there are still plenty of women who don't mind.
>>
>>39437254
I should probably also mention that I'm in my 30s and the women I'm talking about are in their late 20s, easly 30s (and some closer to 40). I imagine girls in their early 20s care more about it.
>>
>>39437254

I'm assuming you're 30's + in age? Balding in your early 20's is fucked up dude.
>>
I wish I was balding so I had less to trim.
>>
>>39437260
Oh, ok. I guess the one positive thing about balding would be the fact that you're instantly in the good with women who have bald fetishes. Unfortunately that's not a massive amount, but you seem to be making it work.
>>
>>39437210
28, its getting really thin up top and i just ordered a skull shaver from amazon. i'm sick and tired of having my soul destroyed every time i look in the bathroom mirror and see it becoming thinner and thinner, so fuck it i have a nice beard anyway
>>
>>39437210
Had a hair graph session 10 years ago... debating going back in again as the front is thinning in a u-shape. My grill doesn't care so should i?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Not really balding, but getting to the age now where my hairline is recededing back a bit naturally (early 30s). I'm the only person who's really noticed it and it's easy enough to disguise through styling. Still bums me out though.

> tfw human after all
>>
File: Uggo.jpg (52KB, 729x701px) Image search: [Google]
Uggo.jpg
52KB, 729x701px
Can't wait to hop on hair transplant + fin when I'm done uni and start the workforce. Wonderful times in technology we live in lads.

You can have a healthy hairline for a majority of your life now, regardless of genetics.
>>
>>39437263
You're right. Though I did go bald at like 23ish (don't remember exactly, but it was early) and women were still attracted to me back then. I'm sure my online dating experience would have been a lot worse, though.
>>
File: image.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>39437210
Any of you guys fuck with minoxidil/biotin?
>>
>>39437284
Should also add I take the following to prevent anything more...

>Propecia
>Biotin pills
>Biotin shampoo (use every other day)

Plus I stopped taking creatine, meme or not.
>>
>>39437290
Your really willing to roll the dice with erectile dysfunction or the lack of libido ?
>>
>>39437210
NOT

FITNESS
>>
>>39437292
Not minox. Until I hop on fin I'll be blasting my scalp with cold showers.

It makes logical sense. Hair is lost due to DHT blocking blood flow to the scalp, and cold rushes blood to the area... Not sure what effect this has.
>>
>>39437304
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39437245
My head shape and face are so fucked. My hairline has always been uneven (from my skull shape).

My hairline matured and stopped. I thought I was ok...but now the crown is thinning pretty bad. I'm 25.

My (odd) looks have never stopped me or slowed me down from dating and hooking up. Long hair, short hair, girls have their preference. My personality has carried me, and the understanding that it's a numbers game and girls don't care about looks as much. I've seen 10/10 girls with goofy looking fat guys.

Losing my hair is hurting my feels, though, and it makes me worry about my dating successes in the future. Odd looking AND bald? Ugh.

Not going to take fin or anything, because I value my mind and penis.
>>
>>39437309
I'm honestly scared of fin... I want hair to get females.... But if I have hair and my dick don't work, it makes no sense.
>>
>>39437302
The dice roll is around ~ 1-2% of the finasteride patients. I think I'll be fine, but If God really doesn't want me having hair, then yeah, I'm not gonna fuck with the erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>39437326
Shit man good luck. I'm thinking of it as well.... Going to try minoxidil first.
>>
>>39437320

Same here, despite all the "sluthate" faggots that lurk here, the real world shows that fucked up looking guys are wrecking 10/10 pussy all the time.

similar situation as you. My skull shape is fucked and hair is the only thing that's hiding it, but it might be thinning out. As far as fin goes, don't listen to the extremely vocal minority of people that reported sexual problems. If I give you a pill and say "this will stop your dick from working" that is exactly what happens. Worst case you can just stop taking it.
>>
File: pepe-shoot-me.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-shoot-me.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>39437210
>ftw you can't shave your head bc of scars on both the sides and back.
>>
>>39437277
>bald fetishes
nah, it's just that people realize they can't get a perfect partner. for some it's not a huge deal if the guy doesn't have hair if he has most of the other stuff she wants. they value hair to different degrees, from absolute dealbreaker to unimportant (and then the few, rare fetishists).
>>
>>39437362
They say, even you stop taking it, the erectile problem might still stay.
>>
>>39437314
STILL

NOT

FITNESS

!!!!!
>>
>>39437362
I've dated some seriously attractive/desirable girls that have been with much better looking men than me, and they have been obsessed with me.

I've also dated girls that have been with uglier men than me.

I MIGHT be able to score a 10/10 fit qt or something, but I have found my market of success, and I tend to stick with it.
>>
>>39437440
Still fuck off, faggot
>>
File: IMAG2743.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2743.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>39437210
:/
>>
>>39437516
:(
>>
Hopping on biotin and doing scalp massages. If it doesn't work, I'm not going to fight nature, even if I would prefer keeping hair.
Celebrities that want to keep hair still go bald.
>>
>all the plebs wanting to kill their dicks with drugs

meanwhile i am regrowing hair on a bro-science protocol.
>>
>>39438223
What is your broscience?

Biotin, cold shower, scalp massage, diet?

You can take all the drugs and do surgeries or whatever, but you will always worry/obsess over your hair.
>>
>>39438321
scalp exercises
micro needling
pumpkin seed oil orally and topically
saw palmetto orally
castor oil topically
coconut oil topically
rosmarine oil topically
and yes scalp massaging too

my widow peaks have been slick bald for the past 4-5 years.

and after 4 weeks of this bro-science protocol, i see tiny hairs sprouting in my bald areas everywhere.

its going to take a long time till that shit grows out, but fuck it definetely works.

it also stopped my hairloss. before i would lose like 150 hairs daily.

now i wash my hair and see maybe 3-4 hairs drop down.
>>
File: mfw-no-pics.gif (2MB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-no-pics.gif
2MB, 620x349px
>>39439125
>>
>>39439134
one question though, what reason do i have to lie about something like this?

im not bragging about my physique or anything, im not selling anything.

Why do you think im lying?
>>
>>39437210
who is this semen gentleman
>>
>started balding at 22-23ish
>stopped using creatine
>bought some argan oil shampoo
>taking saw palmetto and biotin
>using minoxidil

One year later my hair grew back. If you notice your hair thinning, take action ASAP. The earlier the better. I'm glad I noticed this shit. I'll probably lose my hair anyway but if I can hold off until I'm in my 30s that's good enough.
>>
>>39437297
Are u me
>>
>>39441240
Any potential sides of saw palmetto? How do you use it? I'm doing 5000mcg of biotin a day
>>
>>39439600
how do we know you don't work for the castor oil lobby?
>>
File: 1459739082122.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459739082122.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>start balding at probably age 13-14, it's noticeable by sophomore year high school

>shaving head by freshman year of college

> 23 now and baldie for life

just fucking kill me. Outside of some miracle drug or hair plugs my shit is fucked. I guess the upside is I got to experience ego death at a young age so nothing looks-related phases me.
>>
File: Onion.jpg (629KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Onion.jpg
629KB, 2122x1415px
anyone here try onion juice?

not trying to meme anyone. There was some scientific study done and they found that it helps most people noticeably. You're supposed juice the onion and apply for ~15min, twice daily; a lot of people had significant improvement after 8 weeks.

I gave it a shot and would just leave it overnight but i wasn't able to do it consistently. It was too annoying to do. Its hard to get the smell out too, and its pretty embarrassing to go around smelling like a fucking onion.
>>
File: 1475209557258.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1475209557258.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>39443510
>onion juice
seriously dude?
>>
>>39437254
bald isn;t that bad
its the "balding" look where people can't let go that looks bad

just shaving your head always looks better and women see it as more "masculine"

though you could also have a weird skull
>>
>>39442832
kekd so hard.
>>
>>39443192
Hey, same story here. Just shave your head and grow a beard, problem solved.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.