[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ lifestyle thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1401181347766.jpg (241KB, 1917x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1401181347766.jpg
241KB, 1917x1051px
ITT talk about ideas and things that you do to aide in your goal of being /fit/. Habits you have, things you do, things that have influenced your training, diet, recovery, goals, anything...

Example:

My Saturday morning ritual has really kept my weekly diet in check and has given me something to look forward to after eating fish, chicken, rice, and broccoli all week.

I make the most insane breakfast of champions ever conceived.
>5 whole eggs with onion, poblano peppers, cheddar cheese, and spinach
>5 slices of thick cut pork bacon
>3 homemade bannock bread biscuits with cinnamon and blueberries
>2 pieces of toast with homemade strawberry jam
>tall glass of orange juice
>tall glass of ice cold milk
>a pot of gourmet Colombian coffee

It's not really a cheat meal per say it just allows me to have a better relationship with food and breaks the monotony of pre prepped meals I throw in the microwave all week.
>>
>>39434673
I've started to prep my meal often, which I haven't been doing lately. I've gotten lazy in terms of meal prep after finishing bodybuilding competition so I have got to up my game. Eating is gains.
>>
My main motivation for staying fit is that now no one yells at me to dig faster or the imaginary tanks will run me over. I don't have to eat bromide laced beans every day. I don't have to stand guard in front of a mens room in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in the rain for 16h a day pretending to guard something. I don't have to keep my head down while crawling under razor wire while under pretend fire.

I'm now grateful I get to eat my tuna in the morning and chicken in the afternoon. And whenever i think about doping the lifestyle I remember the cold rain on my skin while digging a ditch to shit in since only officers get to use the guarded mens room in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
>>
>>39434699
How many and which days of the week do you prep? I usually do it on Sunday and Wednesday.
>>
>>39434754
I like my food fresh so I only meal prep 3 days worth, then meal prep after 3 days. So I don't follow a certain date to prep em.
>inb4 make moar and freeze it
I don't like how food tastes after it defrost.
>>
>>39434804
No, I'm totally with you on that. It fucking sucks I'm about to start experimenting with a crock pot and doing it every other day.
>>
>>39434817
best of luck! I just can't stand freezing my food. Key to making gains is learning how to cook. I should get me a crock pot too..
>>
>>39434817
Crock-Poting is one of my fitness secrets. Throw in some chicken breasts, onions, peppers, and tomatoes before work on low power, come home to amazing smelling meal practically done.

Another lifestyle thing I do is stretching several times everyday. Nothing stressful, just get up from desk every hour, walk around a bit, stretch the calves, delts, gluts, do a few bodyweight squats, maybe EZ yoga, etc. Feels good and helps mobility.
>>
Your breakfast of "champions" sounds like shit and is probably doing more harm than you think. I think its been said that one excessively large meal is enough to mess with your body, interestingly you do this every weekend so you never actually get to normal. Its probably keeping you "in check" because your stuffed to the gills with processed food. I don't even take cheat meals or days anymore fuck that shit is for losers...im a winner...big league
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.