[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mired Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
I think my hard work is finally starting to pay off, brehs. I noticed two qt3.14s mirin today, and it felt great.

Girl 1
> be me
> walk up stairs
> she's on the machine across from stairs
> she's looking at me
> I look at her
> think to myself "it's nothing, just coincidence"
> I look away
> Look back 2 seconds later, still staring at me
> Smiles at me

Girl 2
> be me
> not you
> done with workout
> meet up with friend downstairs in gym
> talking about some shit
> qt3.14159265 X 12 walking in our direction
> try not to stare at her
> stare anyway
> she returns my eye contact
> get nervous, look back at friend
> didntpayattentiontoanythinghejustsaid.jpg
> look back at girl as she gets closer
> still looking at me, smiling, plays with her hair is she walks by us

Maybe not a big thing to some of you guys, but I feel fucking amazing. I haven't felt this good about myself in a while. Pic related.

Did I make it today, /fit/?

fuck it

We're all gonna make it brehs.

> also
if you get dubs your gym bae is gonna mire the fuck outta you tomorrow
>>
File: image.png (427KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427KB, 635x476px
>today I had an extended eye contact with a courteous female.
>>
>>39433601
> hatin on the mires
>>
>>39433586
Nice to read about
>>
My friends tell me I've become bigger and look better.

I think they're making fun of me.
>>
>>39434075
Nah man they mean it. They're your friends after all.
>>
>>39434075
how long have you been lifting for?
>>
>>39434091
115 lbs lost over 2 years, and was lifting during the whole time.
>>
>>39434107
that's awesome, great progress bro! sounds like your friends may actually be supporting you but dont wanna sound like fags
>>
>>39434075
iktf. i saw a therapist like 3 times, told him how insecure I was about myself. Tells me that I shouldn't. Told me his secretary thought I was a model. was he lying to me?
>>
Go fuck them then you dumbass
>>
>>39434412
Tbh, you sound like how I used to think. Thinking that every time someone compliments you, that they're joking, that they didn't mean it, that they're pitying you. I'm here to tell you that they're not. Any decent person who is a friend wouldn't attempt to manipulate you like that, especially as you grow up. A professional therapist that's worth a damn wouldn't lie to about that, especially with regards to someone who works in his office.

Anon, I don't know you, and I'm not sure if you're gonna read this, but I hope that I could have helped you realize a lesson that I wish I would've learned earlier. You're gonna make it.

Whatever insecurities that you have, even if they're leftover from heavier times, you have the power to overcome. It's up to you to want to stand up and get better.

I'm rooting for you, Anon.
>>
A milf let me go before her while lining up to pay for groceries I fucking made it boys
>>
>>39434697
proud of you anon. what do you bench?
>>
>>39434412
post pic and we'll tell you.
>>
>>39434075
my friends say im an 8 or 9
i fucking cant be
>>
>>39434685
Thanks man. I needed that especially right now that things aren't going too well. May sweet gains come your way
>>
>>39435039
Happy that I could help. May those sweet gains be with you as well bro
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.