[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut or Bulk(?) Thread: Fuck My Life Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: plsnoticeme.jpg (199KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
plsnoticeme.jpg
199KB, 720x720px
Cut or Bulk thread, dedicated to the hopeless skinnyfat fucks such as myself.

Was doing a hard cut until I got comments about how skinny I was. One guy even said I looked skinnyfat.

Should I just go back to cutting or bite the bullet and bulk hard and lift heavy? Doing Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine btw

Any and all criticism is welcome
>>
>>39432185
bump for interest cause I look kind of like op.
>>
>>39432185
Are you doing any heavy lifts like squats are deadlifts?
Also maybe pressups. I say this because your core looks under developed.
Don't listen to pricks saying you look skinny fat.

Also try tightening up your posture. For a minute a day stand in the mirror naked and practice standing straight up with your bum tucked, core tight, shoulders back etc.

Fitness should be a lifelong journey, enjoy it and keep trying to improve.
>>
File: cat.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>39432353
I was born with a large ribcage and slight lordosis, so my posture will always be a little fucked. I had a guy nickname me "Stegosaurus" because of it.

I appreciate the legit advice though, thank you man.

I do my heavy compounds, although I've been slacking on squats and deads due to military lifestyle moving me around a lot.

But yeah, I've been thinking about just doing the upper/lower ABABABx with sprints on leg days and swims on upper body days.

I'll fight on.
>>
>>39432185
How's the generic bulking routine treating you? I swapped over (just finished the first day of it) and I'm wondering howother anons like it.

Also, you could go either way and still look decent. If I were you, I'd bulk for winter or continue the cut for summer, depending on where you are in the world.
>>
Not much to cut to, no point. Bulk
>>
>>39432538
I like it desu. It's simple and generic, just like me. I made a couple modifications here and there, but that's the point of it. A lot of people seemed to have success off of it as well.

Yeah, I'll just pack on some more and cut it hard in April-ish or sooner

>>39432566
Alright, thanks dude.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (693KB, 834x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
693KB, 834x1300px
If I'm a super skelly still getting used to eating alot, would it be crazy to down 8fl. Ounces of heavy cream a day in the meantime
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.