[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acupuncture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Anyone here try acupuncture? Does it work?
>>
File: 1134616146436.jpg (228KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1134616146436.jpg
228KB, 2048x1365px
>>39430812
Bumping for interest
>>
It works only if the needles come with testosterone
>>
>>39430812
It works a little bit, and the reason why it only works a little bit is because the needles are so damn small...
Instead.. try stabbing yourself with a bunch of steak knifes, It's very relaxing.
>>
>does acupuncture work

Of course, buddy. Just remember to massage your aura via reiki , align your chakras every day, and eat a big bowl of crystals with a glass of homeopathic magic water.
>>
>>39430812
Ignore all the previous comments, I had golfers elbow excruciating pain to the point where i stopped going gym and couldn't put a t-shirt on myself.

After 2 sessions of acupuncture and physio the pain went away.

I don't know if it was just the placebo effect taking place, bu it is incredibly relaxing.

10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>39430812
Have seen the same acupuncturist for a couple years. Go in all the time with whatever. Last week she cured my head cold in 15 min
>>
>>39431575
incredibel
>>
>>39430812
It's incredibly relaxing. But it won't do jack shit to any of your ailments.
>>
>>39430812
For a non magical thinking version that can actually help you with muscle problems look up dry needling. The basic idea is that if you jab a needle into your muscle knots you can induce spasms and get them to release. Works wonders.
>>
>>39430812
It was thought up by chinks off their heads on opium with a surplus of toothpicks what do you think?
>>
>>39430812
For me it works for straight up physical shit. Sore muscles, joint pain, that kinda thing. Got cancer? See a doctor.
>>
i was really sceptical about acupuncture, but when i ripped my eardrum i was left with a tinitus, and school medicine had no way of treating it. Only went there because my mother forced me. After 6 very relaxing sessions my tinitus dissappeared.

10/10 would recommend
>>
maybe if you want some old gook to give you aids
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.