[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: soupplate.jpg (40KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
soupplate.jpg
40KB, 801x534px
Got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes like 2 years ago, had it probably for a good 6 months at least before I went to consult a doctor during which I lost a significant amount of weight
I've been in skeleton mode ever since and it fucking sucks
I want to bulk, basically looking for the most efficient ways to put on weight
>>
>>39429964
>shoo shoo hungry skelly
>>
File: 1411188764305.gif (901KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
1411188764305.gif
901KB, 500x228px
>>39429964
>i have adult onset juvenile diabetes
>>
Ask your doctor or diabetes nurse. Consult a clinical nutrition physiologist or ask to be referred to one by your primary care physician.
>>
>>39431201
Well nigga what can I say, I was 23 then so it's not like I was THAT old
>>
How did you know? Just rapid weight loss?
Shit scares me and I want to know signs.
>>
>>39431231
Weight loss, felt like shit and had to piss all the time and then got thirsty af
>>
File: ad2500blue5a.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ad2500blue5a.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>39429964

My understanding is those who inject themselves with the "Insulin Pen" can put on much more skeletal muscle than the rest of us non-damaged Pancreas plebs....

>you know better ?
>>
>>39431231
Do you need to drink a lot and pee a lot?

Does your urine smell sweet?

Is your fasting blood glucose over 7.0 mmol?

Is your HbA1c higher than 6,5?
>>
>>39431227
that's not type 1 dawg. untreated type 1 diabetes kills most people in their teens. you have regular beetus
>>
>>39431240
>>39431250
how often are we talking?
>>
>>39431250
I keep my blood sugar in check most of the time just fine, I have insulin treatment etc

>>39431263
So you know better than my doctors man? I was tested
And hospitalized and told it's not even uncommon to get it in you 20s
>>
>>39431250
Yeah how often? If I drink a lot if water I pee more.
>>
>>39431278
Depend on what you eat I guess, I ate like shit so I was running to the toilet like maybe 20 times a day

The reason is that your blood sugar keeps rising as you eat carbs and since you don't have insulin naturally it needs to get out somehow, so you produce more urine to eject that shit out of your system
>>
>>39431286
thats because its ADULT ONSET aka type 2
>>
>>39431297
What were you eating? I have a fairly high carb diet but I'm counting calories.
>>
>>39431310
Type 2 is when your insulin production is weakened, not fully stopped

Type 1 is when your immune system just killed the cells that produce insulin in your pancreas, you just don't have it anymore
And again, the doctors confirmed it's type 1

Stop talking shit
>>
>>39431323
Just a pretty regular diet, I wasn't eating like trash food all the time or anything, but I wasn't eating particularly healthy either
>>
>>39431343
Guess I'm fucked then.
>>
>>39431343
me
>>
>>39429964
ITT: hypochondriacs everywhere
>>
>>39431350
Other signs would be just feeling really out of it after eating a carb heavy meal, like hazy and distracted and shit

And water was literally the best thing ever, I just craved it almost all the time
I almost miss finding water that delicious
>>
Getting back to my original question, does anyone have any ideas? Carbs don't really work since that shit is just killing me even with insulin
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.