[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get fit, but i weighed 300lbs when i was a teenager,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I want to get fit, but i weighed 300lbs when i was a teenager, and i have a lot of loose skin and stretchmarks. I am nearly certain that diet and exercise cannot fix loose skin, so i am finding it hard to get motivated to work out, since i would only be doing so for the aesthetic rewards and not overall health.

Any advice is welcome. Does it really cost 30k to get just pubic fat removed? I just want the other half of my dick back.

Pic is basically what i look like now, maybe -20 pounds.
>>
Well this bodes poorly.
>>
>>39429800
I can't really give you much advice since I'm in the same position and still losing a bit more.
However, I highly doubt it would cost 30k to get just the pubic fat removed, but I'm not going to lie and say it isn't expensive.
The cost is different depending on the state and surgeons, so you'll need to check on that yourself. I think for someone as bad as this picture, it could be somewhere around 55k to get their entire body fixed up.

If I was to take a wild guess on the stomach and pubic area, I'd say it would be something like $15k without getting into the cost of anesthesia and everything else that goes into recovery and care for someone with this much damage. They do make payment plans for these kinds of surgeries, so even though it's expensive, it's not like you need to somehow come up with thousands in one go.

I will say that even though you don't have the motivation to work out, you should really try. I've heard it does make things go smoother for surgery to have more muscle under that flabby skin.

Maybe others will be able to help you out more. I know for a fact there are some people on here who have had skin removal surgery because I talked to one just a few days ago.
>>
>>39430011
>They do make payment plans for these kinds of surgeries

I have bad credit, and i doubt i could take a month+ off of work.

I'll see if i can shop around though. Is it cheaper in rich states or in poor states?

Surgery is the only option? It's a pity i can't sue my parents for abusing me as a child.
>>
Cost me 17k total to get a circumferential body lift and gynecomastia surgery. Recovery was easy, could have gone back to work in one week but I took two because i felt like it. Go to a plastic surgeon and get a consult (generally free)
>>
>>39430133

17k? christ. How did you finance it? Good job/credit?
>>
>>39430133
>>39430149

and do you have any before/after pics?
>>
>>39430149
Good job and saving for a while beforehand

>>39430155
No, but the stuff you see searching on Google is pretty accurate. It won't be perfect but it'll be so much better.

Btw I waited until I was 11℅ body fat to do it, that probably helped
>>
File: Loose-Skin.jpg (123KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Loose-Skin.jpg
123KB, 620x349px
Your best bet is to keep losing weight. Loose skin looks way better when there is no more fat left to "drag it down".

You should keep going until you are basically as lean as the guy in the picture, and then reassess the situation before thinking about surgery. Chances are your loose skin won't be as much of a problem then, at least not to the point where you have to pull skin away from your dick when taking a piss.

Your skin will tighten up over time, especially if you are fairly young. Adding some muscle will also help the situation out. Even with surgery though, your stomach will always look a bit weird, so you have to get used to that, but your skin shouldn't be an actual physical problem in your day to day.

Source: former fatty.
>>
>>39429800
holy shit that ex-fatty has god tier face genes.
too bad he needs surgery not to look like a flab monster.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.