[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck PTs really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: aa.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>was working on my own in gym, doing roman chair side bend.
>PT guy comes to give advice, says it isn't a good exercise for abs, it apparently doesn't give abs good look.
>OK. Thx.
>try to smalltalk and get back to working out.
>insists a private workout free of charge and i say may be later.
>couple of weeks fast forward.
>sees me says hi how are you, we exchange words. i make the most stupid mistake with talking about my workout routine.
>he offers again a personal workout.
>i say yes because, i have this difficulty of saying people "NO".
>all the work out motivation is gone, i have an appointment with him tomorrow.
>i will get a free of charge training for once and he will try to sell his services for future.

long story short use headphones for working out.
>>
>>39429608
Long story short stop being a pushover.
>>
>>39429902
This, OP
>>
>>39429608
Just take his advice. If you look decent he wouldn´t approach you.
>>
Make it clear from the beginning if you're not interested in future training or u will get guilted into it
>>
>>39429608
how about you workout your spine since it's weak af.
>>
>>39430810
rekt
>>
>>39429608

tell him you aren't interested in his routine and that you just want form checks
>>
PT in your story did nothing wrong, you just have no social skills

>unable to say no
What the fuck are you a 17 year old girl?
>>
is this common in gyms?

I work out at the Y so there's never any pressure from the PTs there for 1 on 1 training. Mostly I just ask them for spots and stuff
>>
>>39430839
I was in a situation similar to OP and tried this but failed miserably. she kept insisting we'll get to form checks later, but we still need to do x,y,and z! finally at the end she watched me squat once and said my posture was too bad and when I asked how to improve, she said "I'd just stick to the leg press if I were you"
>>
Stop being a fucking pussy. people like you make me get creatine rage

tell him no thank you
>>
>>39429608
Heya OP im a PT and im ashamed of how this fitness industry works. I am ashamed that they force themselfs onto you and try to take your money by sending you to do shitty machine workouts cause the ignorant fools dont know to explain any of the compound movements. The way they give you zero knowledge just tell yoy what to do without even explaining why or why this way is better then that way.
>>
>>39430869
>>39429608

How are you fucks such bitches.... Grow a fucking pair seriously
>>
>>39429902
fpbp
>>
>be a low test beta cuck numale
>bitch on the internet about how much of a pussy you are
>get mad at the alpha who takes advantage of that fact
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.