[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My body hates me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471256354032.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1471256354032.png
185KB, 500x644px
>Be me
>Want to get fit
>Start working out
>Literally next day appendix explodes

>3 weeks later

>round 2
>start working out
>make it 2 weeks straight feeling good
>get the flu
>vomiting
>lose weight (bad for me)

>2 weeks later

>seriously this time I'm doing it
>start working out and eating heavy again
>good progress gaining weight
>fucking stomach virus
>vomiting all over myself
>can't sleep

Am I allergic to exercise or something?
>>
>>39427634
yes you are.
>>
>>39427634
Don't be a pussy and give up now. Also why would you take 2 weeks off for the flu.. that's like 1 week of complaints maximum.. stomach virus only lasts a couple days, so you can resume soon. Are you on some medication that could affect your immune system or Sth? Could also just be bad luck though.
>>
>>39427657
I'm just pissing in the wind, man. I'm gonna' stick to it but I haven't been sick for the past year and then I get all these problems in the last couple of months and it feels shitty. No medications, might just be coincidence but it sure sucks. I'll start up again as soon as this ends.
>>
>>39427634
I can tell you about the way i dealt with sickness. Wait 2 days after stomach virus till you can keep your shit in again and stop vomiting, if you can eat 1000 calories and feel fit go and lift light. And fpr the flu NEVER stop lifting. You know that throat ache and overall tiredness when you know youll be sick the next day? Immediatly hit the gym, same next day, keep lifting and you either end up in bed for a week or you lift your illness away. I know this sounds like "whatever it takes cmon" but the day you stop lifting is the day you get too sick to lift
>>
>>39427904
Stop telling sick people to go to the gym! I don't want to get their AIDS. Lift at home if you're leaking mucus.
>>
>>39427904

you can die from working out with flu desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.