[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Yukio Mishima the natty limit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mish.jpg (53KB, 530x553px) Image search: [Google]
mish.jpg
53KB, 530x553px
Is Yukio Mishima the natty limit?
>>
>>39426996
Yes.
>>
if ur genetics are slightly above average ya sure
>>
>>39426996
How did he get that buff back in the 1950s postwar Japan?
>>
>>39427033
Will.
>>
>>39427033
radioactive mutation
>>
>>39427033
radiation gains
>>
>>39427033
a steady diet of semen
>>
>>39427033
he used to workout two hours a day and i read that his workouts were painful so he was really pushing himself to his limits
>>
>While working on Forbidden Colors, Mishima visited gay bars in Japan.[16] Mishima's sexual orientation was an issue that bothered his widow, and she always denied his homosexuality after his death.[17] In 1998, the writer Jiro Fukushima published an account of his relationship with Mishima in 1951, including fifteen letters between himself and the famed novelist.

the path to fitness is the same for every man
>>
Yes but his bf% looks unhealthy low.

What point in getting ripped if you cant get a boner from a short THIC girl?
>>
>>39426996
when you consider how small was his frame, he may have been close to the natty limit

He was 5'1" and probably 120 lbs
>>
>>39426996
No lol.
Just an edgy raisin dry faggot who /fit/ likes to bring up because he was autistic and sucked dicks
>>
>>39428382

>be good Japanese moongirl
>marry oneitis
>be good demure moonwife, run household like a champ
>husband starts lifting and makes it
>doesn't look at you anymore
>has pictures of naked dudes
>makes homoerotic calendar
>cruises gay bars all the time
>hangs with gay writers
>you'll never be good enough
>youll never have dat sweet benis he's looking for
>live in denial so you won't kill yourself

I feel for her.
>>
>>39427033

whale meat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.