[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good ways to increase penis girth and length?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 700x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 700x248px
What are some good ways to increase penis girth and length?
>>
>>39425435
synthol
>>
>>39425435
1xF Genetics
>>
>>39425438
Pretty sure that would fuck up your dick
>>
Grab one of those tubes that the toilet is wrapping around.
Put flaccid penis in and strategy it the other end.
Squeeze and fold tube so that penis is stretched from one side to the other.
Wrap it with tape so its tight.
Keep it like that for 3 days, shower, repeat.
Got about half an inch bigger I feel.
>>
File: 1466166068696.jpg (7KB, 369x299px) Image search: [Google]
1466166068696.jpg
7KB, 369x299px
Why do people keep asking this? You obviously can't without surgery or damaging your dick. There is no magic potion. There is no ONE SECRET SCIENTISTS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.

Live with the dick you have you pathetic loser
>>
>>39425470
I'm pretty sure there's a way
>>
>>39425483
Link me to 3 preregistered studies published in peer reviewed journals/magazines

Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>39425483
there are two ways but they are far in the future.
1. Using a crispr to turn on the inactive chains that stimulate growth, and deactivating them again
2. Taking your genes and growing a larger penis in the lab, in which they'll cut off what you have now and replace it with a larger one.
>>
What's the age your dick stops growing, and can borderline anorexia (6'3 130 lbs) cause your dick to be underdeveloped like the rest of your body?
>>
HGH injections into your dick.
>>
>>39425508
Tell me more about the first one
>>
>>39425512
Anywhere between 16 to 24 or higher for some guys.

Starving yourself during puberty could have had an effect on testosterone and growth, yes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.