[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut 20 lbs in two months. Third month in and im going to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1479184547013-fit.jpg (24KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479184547013-fit.jpg
24KB, 321x339px
Cut 20 lbs in two months. Third month in and im going to the gym less amd making excuses, binging at night. I feel it coming all back. Any good avice for this situation?
>>
I cut 20lbs in 18 days with dnp get on my level
>>
>>39424698

Make a comparison photo and realize that you can double it in another 2 months.
Force yourself to go to the gym or diet until it's a habit.
Reward yourself in good ways for acceptable behavior, such as buying a videogame or drinking a diet soda
>>
Srsly bro

PSMF+EC+DNP
Two fucking months. I've lost 25lbs in 10 days. (Almost died. (Woth it.))
>>
File: 1423825595705.jpg (8KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1423825595705.jpg
8KB, 250x240px
Up your calories slightly and try to eat more of your calories towards the end of the day rather than earlier on.

Just remember, your gym is your job - if you want results you don't have a choice, you have to go
>>
Weigh self everyday, even if you binged hard the night before and don't want to see the number. Seeing the number go up should be depressing enough to drive you to not eat. If it doesn't, you don't deserve to be fit
>>
get yourself together again. it might be hard but in the long run your gonna be happy that u dragged your ass to the gym, also read FHS or watch my 600 lbs, and dont have snacks in the house.

an anon who has been there
>>
File: 1469284364556.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469284364556.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>39424706
>>39424723
enjoy your cataracts
>>
>>39424780
the fuck is FHS?
>>
I take a week off every 2 months and just do lots of mobility work instead of going to the gym while eating more than I would on my cut. So maintenance essentially. I would NOT binge eat, just eat at maintenance. This keeps my motivation going. You could try having a cheat day every two weeks with a food you love. Or just eat dogshit for the entire day i don't care, point is that day is the day you give in to temptation like that fatty you are. Moderation brah.
>>
>>39424845
fat hate threads brah. those threads worked wonders for me
>>
>>39424839
Implying I am female
>>
File: pepe40.jpg (53KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
pepe40.jpg
53KB, 500x598px
i fucking feel ya man

>tfw got to 270 from 333 in like 5 months with psmf
>got so sick i had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks
>gained back 20lbs in the span of 3 months of not giving a fuck
>now i'm 270 again but i'm already cheating

i'm proud of what I've achieved but i still got a long way to go and it's fuckinghard man, but we'll make it, we'll all make it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.