[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1349906020496.png (27KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
1349906020496.png
27KB, 640x753px
This might be the end for me.

>been dating girl for about 5 years
>playful, funny, loves me, etc.
>she knows that I'm into fitness
>she exercises and eats healthy every day
>reaches her peak about a year ago, short and thicc but still pretty tone
>I'm absolutely attracted to this girl
>we eventually move in together during our second year of college
>lifeisgood.jpg
>injure both of my wrists to the point of needing surgery
>dealing with insurance company is literal hell
>months start to go by
>I'm losing my gains
>miss the gym so much I'm thrown into a state of pseudo-depression
>for some reason she just stops exercising
>stays inside and watches Netflix all day every day
>starts to gain weight in all the wrong places
>I keep trying to motivate her to exercise
>seems like she has absolutely no ambition or self discipline
>I'm becoming less and less attracted to her
>some days I can only see her faults rather than any positive qualities
>seriously contemplate breaking up with her for the first time ever.

I need somebody to keep me motivated during this time in my life and she is just bringing me further down. What should I do?
>>
>>39424271
Sounds like you were her motivation.

Get yourself back on track then work on her. Maybe just tell you're worried about her health for now.
>>
I agree. Maybe just do some *gasp* cardio with her, you don't need your wrists for running and you'll both feel better
>>
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm also sensing some codependency there and that rarely leads to good things in a relationship.
>>
>>39424271
idk dude. don't break up with her just yet though, think it over for a month or two. she deserves that after 5 years.

if you only loved her for her physical appearance than go ahead, but think about who she is as a person and the reasons you loved her in the first place.

my long term gf went on permabulk mode 1.5 years ago but without the lifting part of the bulk. she has gained 40 lbs and by normal standards is now past the cute chubby line. I still love her and have hope that she will get back to the gym and change her diet. But I know when I was a skeleton with a drinking problem, she loved and supported me. She supported me all the time while I worked hard at improving my life. So I want to do the same for her. I'm not abandoning her because she's having a rough time. I'm sticking it out, because I love her and she makes my life better, no matter how fat she gets.
>>
>>39424271
The problem isn't her desu, it's you. You were her motivation and I guarentee she thinks the same shit about you, that you have no dicipline and are a drain of energy and happiness for her.
>>
>>39424298
>>39424358

I was thinking this myself but I guess I needed to hear it from someone else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.