[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a girlfriend and motivation to lift disappeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1465344013023.jpg (8KB, 228x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465344013023.jpg
8KB, 228x213px
I don't know why it happened, but that shit that kept me from giving up is gone.
I can't do heavy sets anymore, i've become weak.

How to fix it
>>
dont cum before gym for the day
>>
How tf did you get grillfriend

Would trade gains for gf.
>>
>>39422528
I don't really know f.am, she had a crush on me but I didn't really pay attention to her until I realized that she had literally the same sense of humor and music taste.
It's pretty good
>>
after a year or so you'll grow to resent her, then you will come back to the gym
>>
>>39422452
Then give up you fucking pussy.
Let yourself go, become complacent in your relationship. Then a year down the line when you break up enjoy having become a fatass and starting all over again.

Stupid cunt.
>>
>>39422452
this is how you become a cuck, anon. you become this unattractive mess and she's suddenly thirsty for some chad cock.

you realize that you've lost your way and won't be able to attain a qt3.14 gf in your current state so you let her have her fun on the side.

>>39422507
also this.
>>
>>39422507
This, I have been trying to fuck/masturbate without cumming lately. Abit of preworkout and an hour and a half working out I could punch a hole in the fucking wall.
Finally added pressups into my routine again.
I slip up pretty often, only by accident though.
Also had same gf for 3 years.
>>
>>39422452
Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody want to lift no heavy ass wieghts!
YEAH BUDDY
>>
>>39422452
no worries bro, she will leave you for someone that wasn't stupid enough to settle for one chick, and eventually the thoughts of your special snowflake getting plowed balls deep by the whole house party will motivate you to get back in the gym.

t. every gym bro ever
>>
>>39422452
this board isnt for lifting to get gfs/wives
this board is for fucking sl00ts

always working for the next hotter one
>>
>>39422452
Don't see her as often, lost motivation with last gf coz saw her all the time and lost time for gym. New gf don't see as much, gym more, fuckings better when I do see her, spend less money too desu
>>
>>39422452
Dump her and get a bf that lifts with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.