[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mean mugged some beta bearded hipster at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: lDPxXAB.jpg (397KB, 1142x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lDPxXAB.jpg
397KB, 1142x1536px
So im doing rack pulls and shrugs with 505 for reps and this faggot hipster with a faggy beard comes into my gym and is staring at my swole ass
So i mean mug him and throw up some gang signs. This beta bitch got scared as fuck and stayed in the cardio area the whole time i was lifting

I clearly mogged him
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>39421027
wew, we got a badass tough guy here. I bet your rack pulls were from above the knee too
>>
File: baitt.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
baitt.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
careful not to fall for it
>>
>>39421027
>being this much of a faggot
>implying this happened
>>
>>39421027
cool story bro
tell it again
>>
>>39421027
>staring at my swole ass
>you were acutely aware of this

Are you upset because he turned you down for homo-sex?
>>
Nice gyno
>>
>>39422521
well....

i was doing rack pulls and shrugs with 505 for reps...
>>
>>39421027
At least you are not a bully!
>>
>>39422536
That's not him, that's DLTBB from the bodybuilding subreddit
>>
File: ImageGen.jpg (46KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
ImageGen.jpg
46KB, 460x460px
>>39421027
Talking about people staring in the gym
>back day
>I'm in full adrenaline mode
>About to do lats using pic related, moving each side isolated
>start warming up, about 30 reps for each side, switching sides and doing total of 3 sets for each side without resting between sets for the sickest pump ever
>In the middle of my warmup/pump-sets (which were about 3-4 minutes of constant moving), I notice this guy lurking around a few feet away
>Hes looking at my quite a few times, pretty annoyed by my super sets
>Sits down at the machine right next to me, waiting
>wtf dude can't you see me super Setting, go find another exercise
>Want to see how long he will stay
>Finish my way too long warmup, won't be able to wipe my ass with this pump
>He stands up, thinks I'm done
>you underestimate my power
>Put on two additional 20s on each side immediately after set and get back to exercising
>Not even 30 seconds of rest
>Time for the real work
>Doing drop sets, the pump is unbelievable
>Heavy sweating and grunting
>The guy is still there
>Finish the working drop sets which took again way too long, for normal gymnasts
>Stand up, heavy breathing like I just ran 5 Miles
>About to deload the machine
>The guy was still sitting on the machine right next to me
>He didn't workout this whole time (do you even lift)
>Runs up to me
>"Are you finally finished? Don't deload it"
>"ok, yea I saw you waiting but you see I was doing a lot of super sets"
>Fucktard now officially pissed
>I leave the gym with most evil smile ever
>If he wasn't there I wouldn't get this high level pump tho
Normally I would have asked him if he wanted to work in or told him that I'm about to do this long Workout, but he looked arrogant af like the type of guy who was lifting for 6 months, starts to grow tiny bit of muscle mass and thinks hes bigger and better than everyone else at the gym even though hes still using lfting gloves and using his phone in between sets
>>
>>39422521
So if I got it right, this dude was doing rack pulls and shrugs with 505 for reps and this faggot hipster with a faggy beard came into his gym and was staring at his swole ass
So he mean mugged him and threw up some gang signs. That beta bitch faggot hipster got scared as fuck and stayed in the cardio area the whole time the dude was lifting

He clearly mogged him
>>
>>39422836
Why are you triggered at people using the machines t the gym? It's not your gym.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.