[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of flaunting wealth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1459730961508.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459730961508.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
What do you think of flaunting wealth?
>>
Not in front of nigs
>>
>>39420846
poor/dumb people flaunt.
rich/smart people invest.
>>
>>39420881
I know plenty of rich people who stunt hard. The difference is smart people only display wealth within their means. Dumb people buy gold chains on credit.
>>
>>39420846
I prefer to save but I'm also a crypto-jew. Flaunting your wealth to a certain extent is helpful if you want to pass on your genes, having a nice car/house/clothes signals to women that you have resources and can provide for their clutch. Just don't fritter your savings away.
>>
>>39420846
It attracts the wrong kind of attention
It attracts the wrong kind of women and friends.
Just live comfortably and invest your excess.
>>
>>39421960

It's a good idea to flaunt wealth:

> you get a rush from knowing other men feel inferior
> over time this turns into confidence
> confidence = happiness

But don't use the money to attract women.

Use it to gain confidence, then use the confidence to attract women.
>>
>>39421960
This
>>
Pls define flaunting

I drive a 2015 Range Rover- Land Rover, own a Tag watch, and Burberry clothes / scarves / wallet

I don't flaunt cash though, and I use coupons in stores and prefer to buy things on sale. I buy my clothes at discounted prices like 50% off to get rid of old stock.

I also drink tap water and don't spend money on soda or bottled water, just a glass and the tap and other shit like that
>>
>>39422992
Please tell me you at least activate the tap water?
>>
If you have no other redeemable qualities besides your money then go for it.
>>
>>39422922
Except the confidence is misplaced. Not only does having money make you better than your peers, it also doesn't make them feel inferior.
That line of though just breeds arrogance, which WILL make everyone think less of you.
>>
>>39421793
>>39420881
both of these. Most of the time idgaf but it's funny when they look down on me in line at Walmart or McDonalds some shit like that where nobody can try to pull off looking classy in that establishment without looking like a fool
>>
>>39423302
This. Real confidence is being able to accept yourself and value yourself by your own standards. Using money to give yourself confidence is hoping that peoples perception of you gives you validation. And nigga thats just not healthy.
>>
>>39422992
Buy a filter, depending on where you live the pipes can leek metals into the water.
>>
>>39422992
you sound like an inheritee who is running out of money
>>
>>39424422
>spent all his money on a range rover, tag watch and burberry scarf
>has to drink tap water from the public library toilets.
>>
>>39420846
I don't have an expensive taste so I wouldn't be flaunting my wealth even if I was rich. The expensive stuff I like, doesn't seem to appeal to most people who're not interested in it.

I think it's kinda stupid to identify yourself too much with your wealth and make people see it as one of your characteristics. Where I live (switzerland) people almost get offended when you tell them they're rich. Everyone who's not a billionaire would prefer not admit to being rich and just see themselves as middle class, even if they're CEOs of million dollar companies. Kinda weird.
>>
>>39424367
sup Alex
>>
I WEAR EVERY SINGLE CHAIN, EVEN WHEN I'M IN THE HOUSE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.