[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls automatically get flabby and chubby when they get older?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: semithong.jpg (65KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
semithong.jpg
65KB, 486x412px
Or is it always due to a lack of exercise? What about cellulite? Can women avoid that, or does it come automatically with age?
>>
>>39419294
i've seen tons of milfs that are probably over 50 and still look tight as shit

they are just lazy since they know they can get some regardless of how they look
>>
>>39419305
This

Most girls do because men have low standards and dont care, but i know girls over 35 who are hotter than most college skanks
>>
>>39419294
One of the biggest problems is young women never lift weights. When they get older the lose the little muscle they have, which makes their bodies look saggy and it's harder for them to keep fat off since their BMR is so low
>>
>>39419294
Over 50% of adults are overweight or obese.
Cellulite is more likely during/after menopause due to the lack of estrogen.
It's been suggested that upwards of 70% of all post-pubescent women have cellulite.
And caloric need goes down as you age, a 50yo woman needs 400 calories less than a 25yo.

Flabby is lack of exercise.
Chubby is above plus lower BMR.
Cellulite is hard to avoid, but not being fat and exercising helps control it.
>>
Because as another anon said, women spend their entire lives focusing on weight loss/scale numbers and never lift weights, which is just about the ONLY thing a genetically average women can do to genuinely improve her body composition and posture. You see it at the gym all the time - men are in the weight room, women on the treadmills.
>>
>>39419294
It's mostly because they don't have much muscle mass anyway, and as we age we lose muscle mass. If you aren't constantly exercising you'll get flabby once you hit 40.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.