[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finished SS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0695.jpg (131KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
131KB, 600x399px
How are my stats

130kg squat 3x5
140kg deadlift 1x5
80kg bench 3x5
55kg press 3x5

I've been on SS for like 3 or 4 months now and I'm very fatigued and worn out.

I was planning to do TM. But is that really the program that's in the sticky? In practical programming he talks about sled pulls and tire flips and that's something I'd like to incorporate into my routine.

Anyway. TM starts Monday
>>
File: Arnold_Schwarzenegger_edit(ws).jpg (87KB, 726x825px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_Schwarzenegger_edit(ws).jpg
87KB, 726x825px
Hahahaha :DD
>he really fell for the SS meme
>>
you shouldnt "want" to be done with SS considering LP is that fastest possible way to make gains

your numbers suggest you arent actually done. if youre typical height and not 40years old or something you should be able to end ss at around 1.5/2/3/4
>>
>>39416533
squat stalled all of last week at 132.5kg with 3/3/0

All upper body has stalled at 5/3/3

Deadlift goes up once a week by 2.5kg

There's only so much I can overeat and anything past that just adds to fat.

What I'm wondering though is where that version of the TM in the sticky came from??
>>
>>39416558
have you done deloads at all?
>>
>>39416583
are you seriously asking me these questions. You're probably an arm chair theorist who's never done the program.
>>
160/215/270/375 still going strong

consensus based on when i did research on this is that your deadlift is way too shit to be wanting to switch programs but do what you want I guess
>>
>>39416618
>>39416601
>>
>>39416601
You sound like I cock. I hope you don't make it.
>>
>>39416521

I don't get how you can squat that much and deadlift so little. How long are your legs?
>>
File: 123.jpg (47KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
47KB, 596x628px
>>39416533
>you should be able to end ss at around 1.5/2/3/4
>not doing 2/4/6/8 in the middle of ss
lmao what a dyel
>>
How much do you power clean?
>>
>>39416533
doesn't really work that way, there's a huge amount of variation in what people can hit on LP

I got to 155/205/365/500 on SS, and staying on it would have done nothing for my bench, I just needed more volume at that point
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.