[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: spongebob-water-copy.png (199KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-water-copy.png
199KB, 384x384px
Explain to an "actual" retard why you should drink lots of water when trying to lose weight. Shouldn't the body be forced to break down fat cells to extract water from the hydrocarbons; like camel's humps, you know?
>>
>>39415372
You'd think we'd be conveniently efficient biomachines but we are efficient enough up to a point of surviving in our given environment.

If we needed to operate efficiently in a barren desert 100% of the time, maybe!
>>
>>39415372
Water makes you feel full, less likely to eat less shitty food, ie: drink water not soda. Also technically when you drink cold water your body has to expend more energy to maintain temperature compared to drink warm/body temp water. Not like your gonna shed pounds by drinking ice tho.
>>
>>39415400
So drinking a shitload of cold water will make me burn fat faster than burning fat based on the body's demand for hydration?
>T. Fatfag who is h@x0ring his way out of the gym.
>>
>>39415444
Checked
Humans are not camels you can't break down fat into water in any meaningful way, you would die via dehydration before you got skinny. That last part was more of a fun fact. Replace sugary drinks with water/flavored water and you'll be better off.
>>
>>39415496
Damn. Here I was thinking I was getting skinny. Nope. Scale just shows mostly dehydration, not fat loss... Welp time to break out the ice...
>>
>>39415372
You ate not only wrong you have it completely backwards.

We don't obtain water from breaking down fat. We NEED water to break down fat. It's called hydrolysis.

You need to drink water because if your body doesn't have enough water it literally can't lose weight.

Doesn't matter how many people you hire to cut paper all day for you if you don't give them any scissors.
>>
>>39416399
But it's called Lipolysis anon. It is done by lipases.
>>
>>39415577
If you drink a gallon of ice water every day for a year it adds up to five lbs max.
Or you could sit outside naked in cold temps, the shivering burns a few free Cal's.
Quit looking for a meme hack.
The only meme to weight loss is count calories and move more and patience
>>
>drinking lots of water
>to lose weight

lol that's devilish

Yea bro you'll totally feel full for a few hours before you get the urge to devour the same volume in the form of food.

It's bulking advice I never see in skelly threads because they're full of fatasses not offering any advice besides "just eat more".
>>
>>39416425
Which requires water.

The enzyme is the worker. The water is the scissors. No enzyme is strong enough to break a covalent bond directly. They just lower the energy of activation for the water molecule to come in and break it apart.
>>
>>39415372
you need water to burn calories
>>
If you're burning calories you'll need water to cool them after they're spent. Read the sticky, please.
>>
There is literally no valid fitness goal that can be better achieved by drinking LESS water.
>>
>>39417468
>2016
>not cooling your calories

I bet this guy doesn't even activate his almonds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.