[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20161114_205738.jpg (3MB, 2900x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_205738.jpg
3MB, 2900x4032px
Which preworkout is objectively the best and why, and what other supplements do you use?

Just bought these today, has anyone tried any of the Complete Nutrition exclusives?
>>
Coffee or caffeine pills. Pre-workout powder is a fucking scam you're paying jacked up prices for filler powder, caffeine and whatever watered down half-doses of secondary supplements they decide to pitch in there.
>>
Teaspoon of creatine and a caffeine pill
>>
>>39413759
amino acids, mass gainer and the test boost are worth the price
>>
The only supplement that's always worth the money is creatine. I'd always pick that if I could only pic one thing from a nutrition shop. Followed by protein (which is great if you're cutting). After that nothing, maybe caffeine or beta alanine if you need a boost.
>>
>>39413834
Creatine doesn't have acute effects and is not a pre-workout.
>>
>>39413934
Red pill me on test boosters. I thought they were a merchant ploy
>>
hyphy mud, soda and folgers instant coffee
>>
>>39414052
take animal stak and tell me if its a ploy
>>
>>39414127

Not him, but care to elaborate?
>>
May sound odd but i'm about to start cutting and someone mentioned using Excederin simply because it'll help with the hunger cravings and still give you caffeine to keep going. Truth fitterditters?
>>
>>39414213

Are you sure you aren't thinking about ephedrine? Kekkerydoo
>>
>>39414213

The only thing in excederin that will keep you from hunger is the caffeine. just get caffeine pills
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.