[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden Shits / Phantom Wipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: psyllium.jpg (91KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
psyllium.jpg
91KB, 900x599px
What do you guys eat to achieve magical no wipe shits

pic related is said to help but doesnt work for me
>>
I just don't wipe my ass when I shit. Problem solved.
>a bloo bloo left over shit on my ass
Man up and deal with it little bitch.
>>
Shitting while in squat helps a lot
>>
>>39412548
do you mean with one of those poop stools?
>>
>>39412572
Yeah. It works great believe me. It also prevents hemorrhoids.
>>
>>39412633
thanks. i will buy one and try it
>>
>>39412544
Zero carb, zero fiber. Shits are usually one wipe.
>>
>>39412690
had a heart attack just reading that
>>
>>39412547
You man up and deal with it by wiping, anon

>>39412690
I'm sorry you have the retard gene
>>
>>39412706
Saturated fat has no link to cardiovascular disease. Sugar and especially fructose do.
>>
I just drank 2 cups of cranberry juice and shit 3 times in the last hour
>>
>>39412544
If you don't wipe, how do you know that there's no shit there?
>>
>>39412690
What's for breakfast and lunch, fatty?
>>
Kale and beans my man. Need lots of fiber
>>
>>39413843
Nothing. 22/2 intermittent fasting.

You still believe eating fat makes you fat?

>>39413856
You really don't. I haven't eaten fiber in months.
>>
>>39414017
>You still believe eating fat makes you fat?
From the lips to the hips
>>
Quest bars and Quest bar Knockoffs do wonders. I prefer the Costco brand/Kirkland ones
>>
>>39412544
Hey fuck you buddy.
Don't you know that if you get a phantom wipe some poor aussie fellow is gunna get stuck with twice as much?
>>
>>39414491
The only biochemical process to add adipose tissue is through insulin converting glucose into trigs.

Eat a diet that requires virtually no insulin and you will find it difficult to get fat. Otherwise please explain the process by which dietary fat turns into adipose tissue.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.