[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What time of the day do you go to the gym? What are the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1468478005403.png (1MB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1468478005403.png
1MB, 1080x1069px
What time of the day do you go to the gym?

What are the best and worst times to go?
>>
>>39411512
For me personally I train best after my second meal around 10 and then I find 7pm onwards is good too. All other times I'm dead. Gym is usually pretty quiet but work doesn't allow me. To train at 10. Some people train best with no meals. Some having eaten all but 1. Personal preference senpai
>>
I go to uni gym and it is packed from 9am to 10pm when it closes. I go sometime between 6 and 8, depending on the morning, to avoid the crowd or
>>
>>39411512
Mornings are my favorite. Before breakfast
>>
>>39411512
Is it weird that the fact that she checks her phone makes her unattractive to me?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470692758276.jpg (90KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470692758276.jpg
90KB, 1280x960px
>>39411581
>>
>>39411581
No. Tbh she doesn't look great at holding conversation but excellent at talking.
>>
>>39411512
After work. If I exercise before work I can't function during the day.
>>
>>39411512
I go around 10pm OP.
But that's mainly because I live on the south side of chicago and my gym is full of cholos and dindu's all other times of the day.
And im a sperg that avoids human contact.
>>
File: download.jpg (90KB, 789x852px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
90KB, 789x852px
3PM is when its quietest, for me atleast
>>
Early in the morning. Gym is usually empty at that time.

After work. It's packed and you're not at full energy.
>>
7 am every morning. Usually the only people in there at that time are older people who stick to the exercise bikes and lightweight dumbbells. Squat rack and bench are mine almost everytime.

Plus, early morning kicks up your metabolism for the rest of the day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.