[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

catching STDS while making it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 34

File: tmp_3060-1478809112000-129177566.jpg (221KB, 772x1196px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3060-1478809112000-129177566.jpg
221KB, 772x1196px
So once youre finally fit and make it and fuck sl00ts , what do you do when you catch an STD or herpes or warts? Tbh familia im terrified of catching something that fucking random girls isnt a goal anymore... even with condoms theres risks.... whats your view on this /fit/
>>
>>39410950
you can get warts even with a condom just fyi. just try your best not to fuck total whores.. thats about as much as you can do
>>
Just now getting over the clap. Shit sucks. Watch where you stick your dingus.. Bruce's rules.
>>
>>39410950
>whats your view on this /fit/
Ive been lifting for two years and im at 91kg/185cm/14% bf and i havent had the "problem" of being able to bang random sluts yet because i havent found one

Also condoms are pretty fucking secure mate, dont worry
>>
File: venus.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
venus.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>39410950

Solution.
>>
You go to the doc and he gives you some ointment or antibiotcs and tells you u dun goofed. Its not a big deal as long as you don't take an aids dick up the ass or something. You can catch an antibiotic resistant staff infection from a bench that will fuck you up worse.
>>
>>39410950
Holy shit fgt, get some STDs while you're alive, they make for great bar time stories.
>>
>>39410976
>>39410980
Share your std experience brahs.. do you regret trying to be like zyzz and fuck sluts?
>>
>>39410990
>fucking some qt i met at a uni party
>i finish in less than 10 minutes
>"is that it, anon? haha"
>"yeah, i don't care about you, i just wanted a pussy to put my dick"
>she becomes submissive
>wait 20 minutes and fuck the shit out of her again, chocking and shit

feels good /fit/
>>
>>39410950
Just use a condom, and you'll be mostly safe. Though I whored around quite a bit without condoms, and the worst I got was chlamydia - something taken care of with a single pill.
>>
Literally i don't give a fuck
If it happens it happens
Atleast im not some beta bitch jumping at shadows
>>
File: oh.png (112KB, 297x282px)
oh.png
112KB, 297x282px
>be me
>just recently made it
>went in raw for the first time this weekend on a sloot because I was drunk and it felt good
I'll be getting tested soon
>>
I got herpes. Dick scabs are weird, but it only flares up like one a year.
>>
>>39410950
STD bro here, i have had HPV for about 8 years.

Fortunately they don't display prominently on my dick, i get them right up under my foreskin and shit. Sometimes if I have let my hygine lapse my knob looks a bit bad, but within a couple of days it's fine again..

The thing about STDs, it's about how it LOOKS. if they can't see or feel nothing (watch out, i had a girl feel warts with her tongue once. that was awkies).

Just carry condoms with you, and always at least attempt to put one on.

I laugh when I go to put one on and the girl says "I'm on the pill, and don't have anything" and I think to myself, this was for your benefit love. In raw it goes?

Moral of story; always wear a condom because there are people like me out there.

>if it was HIV i would be the exact same.
>>
I don't have STD's but sometimes it burns when I pee. Also occasional balanitis b/c I don't shower every day.
>>
>>39411094
1) You probably have STD's
2) You should shower every day, you're disgusting.
>>
>>39411031
then a week later she feels bad about it and decides she was raped. Bye forever, anon
>>
>>39411081
You plan on settling down with a wart girl one day or just gonna infect some lucky lady and hope she's cool with it?
>>
The only protection I need is cross my heart:
Please god, just not aids.

It's worked out so far. That's the power of prayer
>>
>>39411081
kys my man
>>
>>39411120
>not recording the sex to possibly use it as evidence
>>
>>39411081
>I'm on the pill, and don't have anything
*teleports inside you*
nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>39411144

Tostee pls go
>>
>>39411149
lol
>>
>>39411018
Got chlamydia once,the girl I got it from was not worth it. Like a week on penicillin and I was all good again.
But all the other girls I have taken risks with was worth it.
>>
File: 1475115178626.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475115178626.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>he doesn't walk on college campuses with a backpack pretending to be a student and hit on freshmeat
>>
>>39411081
Fuck you cunt, ruining it for the rest of us.
I hope your daughter catches your own HPV.
>>
>tfw have oral herpes

Feels bad man, I love eating pussy and now I'm afraid of giving the girl herp going down on her. Happened once already when I had no symptoms. Fuck.
>>
>>39411045
>>39411045
word
life goes on
>>
>>39411345
>thinking you can have unprotected sex while there are no visible symptoms

Where the fuck do they still make these inbred morons who believe in the pullout method and this sort of bullshit?? Where? So I can never ever go there. I'm THIS close to reminding everyone what year it is.
>>
>>39411018
Uncomfortable when I had to pee. My dick oozed for like a week.. went to the doc got some pills. Took them, my stomach is all kinds of hurt but my symptoms are clearing up.
>>
>>39411396
Condoms don't protect against herpes or HPV bruh
>>
>>39411345
>has herpes
>likes eating girls out

absolutely degenerate
>>
Double wrap it if you're fucking a complete sloot.
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (32KB, 366x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
32KB, 366x354px
I travelled South America for 6 months after college

I was fucking random chicks in Colombia, Chile, and ESPECIALLY Peru.... like I fucked a different girl every night in fucking Peru cuz them bitches literally jump into bed with foreigners.

My dick felt great.

But this is where shit goes wrong

In Peru (our last stop) my dick started to burn, like pouring diluted hot sauce down my peepee.

When I urinated, it burned like I was pissing needles.

I went to the clinic there and had to get swabbed

Nigga took out a bristle like brush and had to put this long ass thing that resembled a toothpick all the way down my peehole to take a sample
Then the nigga had to do it again for another sample
I almost passed the fuck out.
I was limping for 2 days cuz of those swabs.

Anyways I caught the clap and gono

I had to get a couple shots in my ass and take some pills for 14 days.

But you know what the morale of the story is?

It's not about how bad your dick gets fucked, it's about how hard your dick gives the fuck, and you keep on GETTING UP and GETTING MORE FUCK
>>
>>39411406
Preeeetty sure they help. But basically with herpes you're fucked and it always hits the people who can deal with it the least (promiscuous low lifes) so it's bound to keep spreading. Not sure about HPV, not even sure if that's a real concern or just a women's charity meme.
>>
Tbh most stds aren't a big deal, chance of getting hiv in normal hetro sex is almost 0. Gonnors and chlymdia are easilly treated with some anti biotics.

It's always kind of a lottery when you fuck loose women but raw dogging feels so good.
>>
>>39411054
aids take up to three months to show up
>>
>>39411451
If she had hiv the chance of catching it by fucking her is like 2%. Quit being a scare monger bitch.
>>
>>39411491
>2%
the numbers, what do they mean?

starting at what threshold, will you start considering betting with your health and wealth is a bad idea?
>>
>>39411521
Shut up and live a little
Put your dick in big booty bitches
>>
>>39411521
Grow up and get aids.
>>
>>39411423
Time to hit Peru then!
>>
>>39411423
>inserted into peehole
mannnn that sucks
I banged some hooker bare in jakarta and started getting the burning peepee with also some clear discharge
went to hospital, nurse just swabbed a bit of the clear dribble drippin from my tip and under the assumption that it was chlamydia (didn't even test it) they gave me 4 prescription pills, I popped those with a can of coke and some noodle stirfry
week later pissing pain-free
>>
>>39411406
>>39411439
Actually, Herpes needs a mucous membrane to begin infection, or an open wound/sore. If you wear a condom and didn't shave at least a couple hours or so before coitus, you should be fine.

You can def protect against herpes. Your comments are slightly ignorant! Sorry.
>>
>>39411534
>>39411546
I've met two girls with aids so far, both in their early 20s and both real cute.
banged one with condom, she was from tinder

what's the worst,
>banging a chick raw, but might have aids
or
>banging a chick protected, and she has aids

really made me think
>>
>>39411566
Genital herpes. But if you have oral herpes you're just fucked. You're either a fucking monster who infects others, or you never kiss again.
>>
>>39411579

Fuck dat shit, there's no fun in that.
You have to spin the chamber a couple times and just pull the trigger

Where's the fun when there's no bullet in the chamber?
>>
>>39411628
talked just like someone who's going to get a bullet soon
>>
>>39411647

I dodge bullets like Neo faggot
Fight me 1v1 irl
>>
>>39411628

genius logic there
>>
>>39411680
Well, I'm not a faggot and I usually wear condoms. But I get his point. I never thought I'd live to be 25. All the dumb shit I've done. OD's and car accidents and shit. Some people like to spin the chamber. We all die in the end.
>>
>>39411628
go google translate if you want
http://www.konbini.com/fr/tendances-2/relation-sexe-vih-temoignage/
but just count the names, that's 10 dudes in two years, from various dating sites / apps.

think about all the others who like you, don't give a shit / are not aware they're zombies, and go raw
>>
use common sense, ask if shes clean, and obviously use your goddamn eyes.

risk of a STD with a condom and not fucking total trash will leave you relatively safe.
>>
>>39411590
Always wear a mouth condom
>>
File: CrR3QFn[1].png (25KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
CrR3QFn[1].png
25KB, 750x743px
Asexual master race checking in.
>>
>>39411984
You ever see the person on tumblr that was like "I finally worked up the courage to tell my dad I was asexual and he told me to fuck off with my made up words for faggot"
>>
>>39410950
Don't even have to fuck to get glandular fever
>>
>>39411984
back to tumblr
>>
>>39411345
>>39411410
>>39411590
Literally around 90% of people have HSV 1 (causes oral herpes)
It's nothing
>>
>>39411423
Bruh, you could've taken a fucking piss test for those what the fuck lol

They probably laughed at your dumbass when you walked out of the office, saying "stupid american"
>>
>>39411521
I overestimated. The risk of getting hiv from vaginal sex with a woman who has hiv are so low that it's not even worth worrying about, you're more likely to die on your way to the clinic.
>>
>>39411149
I laughed so hard my wife asked what the fuck happened
>>
File: GodIsDead.png (252KB, 464x560px)
GodIsDead.png
252KB, 464x560px
>>39411984

Iktf.

>>39412034

It's legit dude.
I have romantic feelings from women and men but nothing sexual.
It's torturous.
>>
File: 1468884768534-1.jpg (30KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468884768534-1.jpg
30KB, 320x480px
>>39411081
fucking KYS you degenerate
>>
I had chlamydia, gon, epiditmitis, and a uti over the summer. Still came in my girl.
>>
>>39411423
That's probably the worst way to get a sample. Literally only do it to cause pain. It's like when I get a drunk asshole in my ambulance, I stick him with the needle 5 or 6 times "trying to find a good spot".
>>
>>39410988
>185cm
>i havent had the "problem" of being able to bang random sluts yet because i havent found on

That's probably because you're a manlet
>>
File: 1465144814787.jpg (88KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1465144814787.jpg
88KB, 894x894px
Got super drunk and had a threesome with 2 black chicks. I remember going in raw because I didn't have any condoms on me at the time but they didn't say anything during. Pretty sure I came in one of them too.

Scariest 2 weeks of my life desu senpai. I might even have a little nigglet running around somewhere. Who knows?
>>
>>39411423
>you keep on GETTING UP and GETTING MORE FUCK

kek, the clinician probably decided to fuck with you because you talk like a raging dickhead
>>
>>39411081
seriously legit kill yourself
I hope you get chlamydia which shows no symptoms and your dick falls off
>>
Christ, does /fit/ not know basic STI prevention and safety? Doesn't even have to be condoms.

Get tested every 6 months, make sure to ask when your hook-ups have been tested and how many other hook-ups you/they have had since. You keep track of that and you can (essentially) go raw forever and never catch anything.

Condoms totes help but you can still get warts, like others have said.
>>
File: 1474028620595.gif (2MB, 500x500px)
1474028620595.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>39412764
>>
What are you? A chick? I can't ask a bar slut how many guys she's fucked recently. Half the time we're already pretending nobody sees the wedding ring.
>>
>>39412786
Meant for>>39412764
>>
>>39412764
You think women are going to really tell you how many cocks they've had inside them?

>oh hey before we fudge real quick how many dicks have you sucked
>just two haha
Come the fuck on man
>>
genital herpes reporting in

caught it from some bitch i fucked in my car (told me i was her second fuck ever,lol)

banged her about 20 times over the course of 4 months but only caught it in the end.

i could life with the sporadic outbreak even though its really annoying and looks terryfing (+ i´m scared it will happen right when i go to vacation or something and then stay for a week+) but what really fucked me over are the scars

i had about 25 lumps on my dick and they all left black scar tissue after they healed. i´m insecure as fuck about it even though its not THAT noticeable when fully erect. unerect my dick looks like a fucking aidsmachine now though.

24yo and banged about 27 girls raw in my life so i think i got off easy with "only" herpes though
>>
>>39412083

Its when you take it up the ass by the average gay man you get the aids
>>
The truth is, all it takes is one time to catch something

Don't raw dog and use good judgement. If the bitch was *too* easy that should make you think how many guys she'd fucked lately. Unless youre a stud, which is unlikerly
>>
>>39411149
>>
>>39411120
>decides she was raped
This is exactly how it is too.
>>
>Friendless not virgin
>Not sure how to start having more sex again

I'm about an average guy, 4/10 or 5/10. Wouldn't say I am sexy or anything but decent height clean face etc
>>
>>39411081
Good for you mate. Keep injecting these sloots. For all the fags bitching, settle down and find yourself a non whore wife. Sexual degeneracy never pays regardless of what the leftist Jew media tells you.
>>
I slept with a girl wothout a condom after going out drinkinv and found out from a mutual friend she had herpes.

She was on anti viral meds and had no symptoms showing though, and its been about 7 months and i've had no symptoms. You guys think i'm good?
>>
>>39411018
been with 18 girls in past 2 years, only thing i got was chlamydia which you just go to the doc and he gives you a mix that you put in a bottle of water nad drink and it cures it. ez. i only used condoms 3-4 times
>>
>>39413191

Clap cure is two pills taken immediately and a night of stomach pain like you are coming off oxy but without the liquid shit.
>>
>>39413158
Yah you probs good but get tested just in case nigga
>>
>>39410950
I feel you senpai. fucked my 3rd girl about 2 months ago and it turns out she had HIV. just my fucking luck.
>>
Guys I just found out today I got gonorrhea recently, do I go to urgent care or schedule an appointment with a urologist? How much will it cost to get tested/treated? I have insurance.
>>
Go for wife material
>>
>>39413299
Holy fuck Anon. Im sorry to hear that. Thats fucking terrible
>>
>>39412764
Hahahahaha you expect women to tell you the truth about their sex lives!?!?
Brah...kys my man.
>>
>>39413299

I hope you're just memeing because that sounds horrific, dude
>>
>>39411122
I already did, and she got HPV, and I accused her of cheating and she claimed she didn't, but how did she end up with an STD then?
I pretended I didnt for ages because I was young and scared, but she went through my phone and found me discussing it with a friend.
so I dumped her for betraying my trust.

>>39411228
If she's hot, there's a fair chance she will. (JK)

>>39411135
>>39412616
>>39412727
Did you actually read the post? I said I wear fricking condoms, or at least attempt to unless they pounce and literally jump on my dick.

Also, for what it's worth I have VERY LITTLE sex in the last 4-5 years, mainly because of this.
>>
>>39413542
OH! and I get tested every 6 months whether i've had sex or not, in case i have latent aids and it's only just become malignant.

So far, so good familam (Y)
>>
>>39411579
thats jacked bro
>>
>>39410990
i want intimacy, not pleasure :(
>>
>have sex with sequence of tinder girls
>condoms all day everyday
>2 months later
>cluster of warts right where condom ends
>STI clinic burns them off with nitrogen
>comes back 2 months later
>acquire Wartec (plant toxin)
>apply to dick
>commence massive raw red patch of pain
>heals 2 weeks later

And no more warts. No idea which tinder girl gave me warts/HPV. Grateful it wasn't herpes
>>
>fuck about 20 girls raw in the past year
>zero STDs, dodged that bullet
>start dating
>relationship goes to shit 2 years later
>breaking up
>feeling so mad because I'll have to go through this hassle again and risk getting STDs
>>
>Be a fat virgin
>Date a girl for the first time
>Girl gets raped
>She gets tested and says she is fine
>All of a sudden makes me wear condoms
>Continue to have "safe" sex with her
>Tells me she has herpes
>Get tested and have genital herpes

Got genital herpes from using condoms in a monogamous relationship. Now I am fit and can't fuck. Herpes can still spread even if you wear a condom.
>>
>>39410950
stay virgin like me
>>
>>39411081
whew been there done that.

>Have sex with with co-worker who is eh but huge tits.
>Get to her place...see boobs..saggy and i mean DOWN.
>Fuck it...im here anyway. Fuck for 2 seconds tops.
>week later my dick is ITCHING LIKE HOLY FUCK.
>See small bump and i thought it was a pimple and just kept trying to pop it.
>More bumps appearing...oh shit.
>This goes on for 2 years with even more bumps coming. G warts confirmed.
>9000 trips to CVS for freeze off. Works temporarily then it comes back.
>Try everything from apple cider to ripping them off.
>TEA TREE OIL
>apply for a week, after that never showed up again.

OH
>had condom on, warts started appearing at base.
>>
>>39414641

>girls gets "raped"

FTFY

>makes me wear condoms for first time

How did you not see the red flag
>>
>>39414596
just wear a condor dipshit
>>
>>39414641
girl gets (((raped)))
lies and gives you an std
HAHAHAAHAHAAHHAA YOU FUCKING KEK
>>
>>39414775
>>39414787

It was legit, she got the shit beaten out of her
>>
I'm 22, i've fucked 60 women... after losing my virginity at only 19 years
Ive had the clap twice.
Wear a condom bro's
I've fucked some UGLY women, some SLUTTY women, some women i REGRET fucking
if yall are in the 18-21 age sex has a huge priority, all i cared about was boning and i didn't care what she looked like
Now i'm 22, and i don't mind going without sex for a little while though.. it does bug.
at least i'm not resorting to skanky women like the ones who gave me the clap
and desu i'm lucky i never got anything worse then that.
This is how it happens
>you're good? i know i'm good
>yeah i'm good, just pull out
>k
BOOM. CLAP HERPIES HIV WARTS
>>
>>39414840

>what is rough sex

Not memeing you anon. Was hooking up with a girl that would beg and beg and beg me to beat her.

Didn't want to do it until I did it and she loved it and I loved it.

Sad that none of the normie trash I'm fucking now will let me

She sounds like a great lay that dude lucked out, can you toss me the #?
>>
>>39414641
it's not monogamous if she goes around getting raped.
>>
My advice is to just fuck sloots but don't go sticking your dick in the communal petri dish.
Went to UCSB and fucked my share of sloots raw and haven't contracted any STDs
Now I have a GF and I fuck her raw every day. You can fuck sloots just be smart about it

By being smart about it I mean fuck sloots whom you share mutual friends with. I have a rule of thumb if the girl you are going to fuck has a mutual friend you have a good idea about how trashy she is by your mutual friend. If I don't share mutual friends I do not go down on them.
>>
>>39413299
It's extremely unlikely you're gonna get HIV from a girl who's positive. I wouldn't fuck her again, but you can relax
>>
>>39414928
i'm at SBCC, was born in goleta. sometimes i party in IV.
hmu
>>
>>39414956
Graduated last year :( Otherwise I would hit you up to Tag team sloots with.
>>
File: 1454309447047.jpg (36KB, 650x366px)
1454309447047.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
Why don't you guys just do what I do?

Exclusively fuck girls in long term relationships:
>don't have to be emotionally available as they have their cuck boyfriend for that
>less worry about STIs because they are in committed monogamous relationship
>eternal satisfaction of knowing you're so desirable chicks will compromise their "morals" just to fuck you
>>
>>39414989
>that one dude who doesnt respect any boundaries
Nice, way to be a terrible person man
>>
>>39415012
>blaming the guy instead of the cheating whore
way to be a cuck I guess.
>>
christ i'm glad i got over the sex meme

had sex a few times in college and decided women are not worth it even for the nookie

monk mode ftw
>>
>>39412700
He's...He's parodying Rocky.

I thought it was pretty funny, 2bh
>>
>>39415024
Sorry if u misunderstood, i was not blaming him if the girl cheats

I was calling him a shitty person for trying to go after only people in committed relationships
>>
>>39414989
>>39415012
>>39415024
>>39415122
>not doing the girl then befriending the guy and helping him get away from the cheating whore
It's like you hate your own gender
>>
>>39414935

nah probably fine to keep shagging her
>>
>>39413133
>non whore wife
Keep telling yourself that. Promoting that shit makes you part of the problem you moron.
>>
>>39415135
You are a shitty person.
4/5 will probably cheat given the perfect timing. If she is drunk, if their relationship is in a temporary low, if you are hot etc.
Guys will do it, girls will do it. And you going looking for those opportunities of weakness makes you fucking pathetic when you are trying to justify it by "not hating your own gender".
Get a backbone you piece of shit.
>>
>>39415541

Not him but

>my virgin wife that bled when I took her virginity is a whore

YOu people are so disconnected from reality to think 100% of women are whores.

A girl is not on her period and bleeds and she is a whore?

Lol @ you
>>
>lifting to fuck around rather than finding a woman with good morals to build a life with
truly degenerate
>>
>>39415654
exactly
>>
>>39415654
>a woman with good morals
I think around 5% of the global female population fits this description and those females are being hit on by 100% of the male population for various reasons
If you spend your life looking for a unicorn you probably will die with alot of regret and still not having found your unicorn
>>
>>39411031
>tfw virgin at 25
>can't comprehend what it is like to fuck, will probably overwhlem me for a bit
>Still think your reaction is reasonable if the girls goes out of her way being a cunt

How do I avoid getting asloot like this foe my first time? Later down the road it's probably fun, but I doubt my virginal self could deal with shit like this, though I have no problem telling off people normally.
>>
>>39412083
That explains why so many people have it
>>
>be me masturbate everyday of your life multiple times a day
>3 chances to lose virginity at 19, 26 and 27 all unable to get hard with a real girl

i guess i really ruined my dick all these years. the last girl was succing so hard my pee pee was hurting and still couldnt get hard. im on 3 days of no fap now trying to fix my shit but i havent even been able to get hard alone anymore.

im scared
>>
File: Screenshot_20160701-004944.png (211KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160701-004944.png
211KB, 1440x2560px
>>39410950
Bro I've had chlamydia for near a year now
I'm (relatively) asymptomatic, I've knowingly given it to a bunch of girls because 1) it let's me get the last laugh if/when they are unloyal 2) I fucking HATE women 3) I've tried to get cured 3 times now, I literally was not able to go the 1-2 weeks necessary without sex, very cum-now-cry-later but damn has it all been good

Pic related, an angry cuck
>>
>>39415913
Anon I was in a similar place (fapped a lot because if I didn't I finished too quick, couldn't get hard when pressure was on) till I found something that ALWAYS works for me..
For me, it's slapping her in the face with my wiener. Whether it's the confusion it causes them, the slapping sound of my flaccid meat lightly smacking her forehead/eyes, or how un-nervous it makes me it gets me hard as a brick while giving me a good laugh
>>
>>39415932
>I literally was not able to go the 1-2 weeks necessary without sex
Im honestly more surprised you manage to get sex every other week at most than having the clap for a year
Seriously, how the fuck do you even do it?
>>
>>39415932
you should be in prison
>>
>>39415932
bantslord, tell us more that's funny as fuck
>>
File: 20161115_045310.jpg (2MB, 2120x2426px)
20161115_045310.jpg
2MB, 2120x2426px
>>39415949
>condomless* sex
When I was living on my own I was having sex at least once a day, if not multiple times a day with different girls (at my peak I was "spinning 4 plates" as the PUA's say). Since moving back in with my parents it's been kind of difficult, I've had to cut down to 2 girls only 2-3 times a week.

I attribute my success with women entirely to the Zumba classes at my gym. On top of keeping my heart healthy, Zumba helps me meet a lot of attractive girls that share my passion for bettering themselves + it teaches me sweet dance moves that I can drop on girls I want to fuck.

Pic related the kind of girls I pull
>and he's never too fly to skeet in a skeezer eye
>grab her thigh, maybe give her curves a feel
>the same way she feel it when he flowing with nerves of steel
>>
>>39416047
Im not sure if im being baited here or whats going on
Im honestly not sure, i mean zumba to start off with
>>
File: 20161115_051231.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px)
20161115_051231.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
>>39416093
Have you tried it?? It's like "how to be a pussy magnet:taught by friendly milfs"
That along with SS were great confidence boosters.

I'm a member of 24/hr fitness so the classes are free a couple times a week
>>
>>39410950
Just wear a condom you mongaloid
>>
>>39416093
half of whats written on 4chan is lies, so take it with a grain of salt.

the guy smashed 1 girl from zumba class during 2 years and now hes a PUA.
>>
>>39416118
>SS
Ok now i know youre trolollooling me
Ive never understood the "Go to X class, full of chicks!" mentality
Sure there are chicks but as with all chicks the good ones are always taken and most of em are totally uninterested so why do something thats fucking boring to be close to taken chicks when you could be smashing PRs, playing videogames, jogging outside in the rain, playing with your dog, gonig for a bike ride or basically anything in the world thats more exciting?
>>
>>39416118
Fucking fugly flips is not making it.
>>
>>39414286
Never going to make it
>>
File: 1463929900133.png (318KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463929900133.png
318KB, 449x425px
>>39410950
>Tfw creampie fetish
>Tfw double vaginal pen creampie fetish

How can I be safe and still bust the nuts I want to bust?
>>
are blowjobs without condoms safe ?
>>
>>39416174
No, just avoid oral in general
>>
>>39411134
Kek. Underrated
>>
>>39415654
>a woman with good morals

i know i'm late on this but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1478582427034.jpg (148KB, 1080x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1478582427034.jpg
148KB, 1080x1244px
>>39413299
Just use a condom and stick to white girls. Only thing that is "life ruining" is herpes and HIV chlamydia isn't that bad.

Anyway i recently had to get a HIV test:

>Slept with around 20 girls.
>Used a condom maybe once or twice
>A week ago i get an anonymous text that one of my ex-partners have HIV (they have this thing in my country where you give all your sexual partners name to the test center and they take care of informing everyone)
>no idea who it was but ofc you have your suspicions..
>go to get tested
>They have this thing now called a "quick HIV test"
>Basically they pour your blood and some liquid in to this little dish while you watch
>Doc tells you "Alright, if ONE dot appears in the dish it's negative, if TWO dots appear you have H.I.V"
>And then he just starts pouring while you fucking watch
>I was so nervous that i literally puked in the trashcan under the table

Lukcily it was negative, but man, probably in top 3 scariest/most uncomfortable moments in my life. Use fucking condoms and just pull it off if you want to cum in her mouth or w/e.
>>
>>39416251
>stick to white girls
>Implying there is any other choice
White girls are the only acceptable females on the planet
>>
>>39416047
>zumba and wii fit
It's been a while, but let's see what we can reel in
>>
Back in the drug scene almost every girl I talked to, specially the hotter ones had chapped bleeding lips. How could you get your dick licked or kiss them and not catch anything? Every hot girl this ugly herpes chick talked to and introduced me to I wouldn't do anything with because she made out with that ugly friend. Imagine how many other druggies or sloots they made out with and how many dicks they sucked from dudes who fucked hella girls.

How tf do you guys go raw or do you go for the innocent college girls who've had like two boyfriends max??

>>39416251
>>39416047
>>39415932
>>
File: 1388027831361.jpg (47KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1388027831361.jpg
47KB, 800x388px
>>39411984
Ch-checking in...
>>
File: 1421947213992.jpg (409KB, 1920x1080px)
1421947213992.jpg
409KB, 1920x1080px
>>39416296
Well it's mostly that i have to be pretty shitfaced to aggressively pick up girls, i have no trouble talking to women, but i have so many insecurites that i have to be drunk to really "go for it".

So we get back to her/myplace, both are drunk out of their mind and horny. Most times talk of condoms doesn't even come up and if it does it always ends in one of use saying "fuck it" and hook up. Also i live in a relativly homogenic country that's really bad at using condoms.

lastly i struggle some what with ED while drunk and fiddeling with a condom isn't exaclty going to make it easier.

But after the HIV test i now always use a condom and i got cialis from my doctor so i just pop one an hour or so before sex if i feel like i have a sure thing. Of course i sometimes stroke out and left stuck with very frequent boners for the next 24 hours lol
>>
File: 1474077884346.gif (1MB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1474077884346.gif
1MB, 200x192px
>>39411423
Shit, this reminds me of a story my Dad used to tell me of his sex tourism days:

>Dad goes to Europe
>Decides okay yeah let's not protect myself, go in raw (godammit dad)
>Do it for about a month (GODDAMMIT DAD)
>He comes home, and his dick is really sore. Time for a Doctor.
>Visits the Doc, his dick is really red and inflamed to be quite big.
>Doctor taps it and puss comes out
>FUUUUUUUUUUCK
>Dad almost passes out with his dick in a Doctors hand
>Doctor steers my dad to the bench using his puss filled dick

Holy shit Dad why do you tell me these stories.
>>
>>39416386
Your Dad is based as fuck
>>39416123
>>39416093
Well, doesn't hurt to try it.
>>39416047
>Since moving back in with my parents it's been kind of difficult, I've had to cut down to 2 girls only 2-3 times a week.

How the fuck do you smash girls, if you still live with your parents. I always thought, this dries pussys instantly
>>
>>39416379

Has a dick.

http://www.ashemaletube.com/model/chloe-salpa-4194/
>>
>>39413299
>>39416251
read there:
>>39411451
and test again later
>>
>>39414935
>extremely unlikely you're gonna get HIV from a girl who's positive
well you sure won't get it from a girl who's negative, dumbfuck
>>
>>39411561

Jesus christ mate. Bare backing a hooker in Jakarta. That's fucking ballsy. May as well fuck a street walker with track marks bare back in her ass.
>>
>>39411491
i fucked multiple local black gals whilst high af on coke night after night in south west africa with no protection for 3 months and took multiple tests - clean as a fuckin whistle nigga

after coming down from the third world bender of a lifetime i had pretty much 100% accepted that i had the AID...., in fact i was HIV positive.

but nope. all G. went back to my regular life and resumed dating this idiot chick. havent had coke as good since though.

ahhhh africa you fucking beautiful sketchy joint
>>
>>39410950
Fucked a lot of girls in the past 5 years at uni, yet to catch anything and would say I wear condoms 50% of the time. The difference between with and without is so damn big, if I think the girl is not a sloot then i'll go raw, worked so far
>>
>>39416909
>fucking black african hookers bareback

This is like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets
>>
>>39415800
Count on luck, try to find a leprechaun.
>>
>>39411566
Negative. What is viral shedding.
>>
>>39410950
Fucked a chubby friend of mine at a party once. I was blind drunk and didn't use a condom. A few weeks later I started pissing blood and found out I had chlamydia.

There were a few awkward phone calls I had to make...
>>
>>39411451
>>39411491
>>39411521
>>39411546

Straight people can get AIDS? I thought AIDS was invented by the government to kill gays and drug users!?
>>
>>39417070
Chances are it was invented for those purposes. But then some gay went home and fucked his wife. Or some junky fucked someone...

But most likely Harambe did your mom
>>
>>39416047
>>39416118
wew lad those are the kinda girls I am into and now you got me sweating that I'm gonna catch your STDs
>>
As a med student I find this thread disgusting and worrying.
>>
>>39417135
You should be happy, this is job security for you kek
>>
>>39415608

nigga ur projecting ur own insecurities

ur delusional
>>
>>39415608

>>39417202 here. I misunderstood what you were trying to say. ignore my post, the other guy is just insecure
>>
>>39417135

ungrateful, we are the once who pay for your future
>>
>>39411081
bug-chaser pls kys
>>
>>39417355
P O Z L O A D S
O
Z
L
O
A
D
S
>>
>>39416047
>On top of keeping my heart healthy, Zumba helps me
Bruv you are fucking gay, no joke
>>
>>39417394
>Doing Zumba to fuck girls is gay
>blowing a dude while saying no homo is perfectly straight

Just a normal day on /fit/
>>
>>39413357
>>39413373
I wish I was trolling. she tested positive for HIV a like 3 weeks ago. however I think good. As a previous anon said the odds of contracting HIV thru vaginal penetration is small. like 2 %. it's all good my dudes

besides. my cut is going well. about to hop on DNP again so I'm feeling those good feels.

not too worried about it
>>
>>39417461
The chances for men catching HIV through vaginal sex is 4 in 10,000

http://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/hiv-transmission-rates#Sex3
>>
>>39417474
let's imagine 9996 /fit/izens, 3 fags and you
>>
>>39412061
False.

The 90%-of-the-population-has-herpes meme is a misinterpretation based on a ((((study)))) which suggested that 90% of the world carries some type of HSV virus (chicken pox and shingles included).
In reality, the actual infection rate of HSV-1 is around 55% and HSV-2 is 15% overall (degenerate US population figures).
>>
>>39413309
>roses are red
>viles are blue
>went to the pizzeria
>came back with gonorrhea
>>
Herpes bro here
>be single
>be fucking tinder bitches
>bring one home for a pump and dump
>pump
>dump
>few weeks later, start getting some weird stuff on my penis
>blame it on this new detergent/shampoo, this that and the other
>eventually get tested
>clean slate, no STD's
>changed detergent, shampoo, this that the other
>still have some issues down there
>doc says it's nothing, stop worry about it, put some cream on it that you can buy anywhere

I think I got the herp, but I'm undiagnosed, and I keep getting red irritation spots on my penis. But, I tested negative for everything.. So, once it's done healing up or whatever I'm just gonna go back to pumping and dumping.
>>
File: aNdeME0_460s_v1.jpg (41KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
aNdeME0_460s_v1.jpg
41KB, 460x459px
That's it, I give up on all sex with humans. This is fucking disgusting and you're all cunts for following your dick like a simpleton.

I'll only lift for strength and health now and ignore any personal contact.
>>
>>39414852
wew lad, edgy as fuck
>>
>>39410991
>antibiotics are 100% effective against modern bacteria

Kek
>>
You are all fucking disgusting.
>>
>>39410950
Fucked like a madman for the past eight years. Only caught something once. Still, gotta be careful.
>>
>>39411423
did you not wear condems?
>>
>>39417668
you are way too young to be here
>>
>>39416047
>>39416118
>ugly riceniggers
4chan is so fucking beta
>>
>>39415024
>blaming a woman for cheating
It's like blaming a dog for eating the steak you left on the table. Sure, it can be trained not to do it, but we all know what it's thinking. The blame is on the man for not keeping his woman faithful.
>>
>>39412671
>6'1''
>manlet
??
>>
>>39418211
Even girls are this tall. 6'2'' is the official cutoff. If you're smaller, you might as well kill yourself
>>
>>39415608
Fuck bitches who cheat, they are not worth the stress. There is either full commitment or none. If she won't fuck this guy, it'll be another one.

I've been in relationship of 6 years, had dozens of chances to cheat, even with her closest friends when they were drunk. Never acted on it. Why can't people just be reasonable and do whatever the fuck they want outside of relationships, and stay loyal during one.
>>
>>39418306
>Even girls are this tall.
The tallest people in the world are 5'8'' for women and 6'1/2'' for men, on average.
>>
>>39418354
Stay in denial, manlet
>>
>>39418335

Woah woah woah are you asking people to be loyal AND intelligent?

Next you're going to tell me I should stop hiring escorts whenever my wife leaves town because I'm on year 17 of nofap.
>>
>>39418370
>stats
>denial
lol
>>
>>39418354
>>39418420
Christ, man, are you dense?
It's a meme, ya dip.
>>
>>39418354
Fucking manlets, lowering the bar
>>
>>39410950
>tfw the last two girls that were interested in me had herpes
Now I'm just fucking paranoid. They told me thankfully, but I feel like the random hookup wont have the same integrity.
>>
>>39413542
Also have HPV. Shit is gone and I'm still raw dogging, fuck it.
>>
>>39416296
>Innocent college girls
Want to know how I know you're a virgin?
No girl in college has slept with less than 30 guys.
>>
>>39410950
I got warts from my last gf, supposedly my body will clear them within 2 years but idk. I'm done with bitches, completely changed my life for the better when I kicked my last girl out and got a good dog.i save so much money and am so much happier.
>>
>>39418580
Can I get STDs from a dog?
>>
>>39418573
>T. /R9k/
Plenty of them buddy
>>
Rule #1.... no sex in the dark. I dont give a fuck what she says. You need to check that shit out.
>>
>>39418680
My mistake

Bring bitch back to fuck
Go to bedroom
She insists lights off
..Okay, whatever I'm rebounding out of a relationship so I'll take what I can get
Try to go down on her, she pushes me away
She's kinda hairy anyway, so I'm like, cool but she still needs to suck my dick
So, anyway pretty sure that's how I got herpes.
>>
File: 20160523_150814.jpg (811KB, 900x1600px)
20160523_150814.jpg
811KB, 900x1600px
>>39416296
Funny you mention the drug scene, I was high as fuck writing all that stuff. I personally consume more THC than anyone I've ever met or heard about online
I don't know if it makes me more likable for the ladies, some of the ones I've been with don't even smoke so I doubt that's what's giving me my mojo
>how do you go raw
Nigger have you felt the difference
It's literally worth catching illness over
>>39416139
I'm not trolling at all my dude, God bless Mark Rippetoe and linear gains. The confidence gained from squatting a weight that makes the bar bend around you is enough to get you into a girl's pants <3
Also >doesn't understand how forcing yourself into proximity of young, like-minded fit women might help you meet women
>"all the good ones are taken"
>"fucking boring"
wew lad
1) Zumba is NOT boring, it is fun and exercises body as well as mind
2) a woman being taken should not effect you. If she's telling you "I have a boyfriend" early in conversation it means you're approaching wrong and she's seeing you as creepy. I've been with girls that have boyfriends, most of the time I don't find out about the boyfriend till she's already in my bed because I'm into Jedi Mind Tricks and if you're smooth enough she won't have a reason/appropriate point in conversation to bring up her commitments
>>39416154
I've been with only asians and white women. Guess which race of women has tighter vaginas on average BY FAR and doesn't get offended filling traditionally female roles like cooking/cleaning naked in a apron

Pic related is the last white girl I was with. She lied about being on birth control, begged me to trust her and finish in her Christmas night, refused to abort snd moved to Texas
>I'm fucked I'm fucked I'm fucked child support
Oh wait lol fucking degenerates is awesome
>MFW she miscarried and still to this day thinks that smoking weed while pregnant is healthy until the last trimester
Ended alright for me but ruined my taste in white wimin 4ever
>>
>>39418660
>Believing what women tell you about their number of previous partners
>>
>>39418755
Gross
>>
File: Screenshot_20161109-144709.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161109-144709.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>39416174
Blowjobs are terrible, they look good in theory but do you really trust a woman to finish any job on her own?
Even the best blowjobs I've gotten start feeling awkward and forced for me 10 minutes in. Let her blow you for a little while you play with her ass/breasts, when you've had enough push her off you and keep playing with her body. She'll desperately want you in her and you'll be in total control
>>39416279
Fuck off
>>39416482
It can be awkward at times especially because you can very easily hear my family laughing/watching tv through the walls, but where I live a single bedroom apartment is at least $1200 a month not including utilities+internet so most girls either live with their parents, off their parents, or in a housing situation with so many roommates that they appreciate a private room no matter where it is
>>39417128
Don't worry friend, we can be cave brothers :^)
>>39417394
I wish I could enjoy a nice dick, I wouldn't have to put up with so much bullshit all the time
>>39417763
Fuck you
My dream goal is to one day meet and fuck Cheekie <3
I'd get clean for her
>>
>>39411423
Peruvian here.

This is 100% true. Foods good and girls will throw themselves at foreigners.
>>
>>39411018
Well zyz didnt had time to enjoy its std so nothing to regret I guess.
>>
You fucking degenerates.
Why not just get a regular clean girl to fug?
>>
One of the most disgusting threads I've seen on this board in some time. Raw dogging is NOT fucking worth it. I'd rather cum inside with a condom on than risk living with a fucking disease for the rest of my life over one nut busted on a skank's lower back. You people make me sick.
>>
>>39416984
Fuck it, even if that happens I wasn't born yesterday.
I just wanna fucking do it already , it's been 15 years since my dick started working properly, and I've got my life in order since then in every other regard.
>>
>>39419105
Might as well fuck a rubber glove lol
>>
File: 1470501863550.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1470501863550.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>>39414867
actually lold
>>
>>39414989
> girl is in a "long term relationship" yet is till willing to cheat and fuck guys especially 4chan aspies
> someone how you think it means she has fewer partners because she's in a LTR

you're hilarious
>>
>>39416047
>MF DOOM

mah nigga
>>
>>39414767
>apple cider
it's apple vinegar, you doofus. anyway i'm happy for you that tea tree oil helps. will try that if i find another wart. laser therapy worked pretty well though, been clean for over a year now (as far as i can see, can't be bothered to get checked without any symptoms, it's not like i'm getting laid anytime soon)
>>
>>39411445
I don't care about all STDs except Life

I don't trust any one night stand girl that tells me she's on the pill, and you never know how easily you could fuck up the pull out method
>>
>>39410950
1. Always wear a condom
2. Don't fuck chicks with tattoos
3. Don't fuck chicks that smoke
4. Don't fuck chicks that are over 23
>>
>>39412674
GOALS
>>
>>39416909
Can we get some stories boyo?
>>
File: fun (45).jpg (49KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
fun (45).jpg
49KB, 502x417px
>>39415608
>4/5 will probably cheat given the perfect timing
then those 4/5 are quite frankly whores. >>39415135 is actually helping by identifying them, so you have more time to look for the remaining 1/5, who will never cheat under any circumstances, because they are actually loyal. i had something similar happen to me, not exactly the same though

>date girl
>girl cheats, lies about it
>guy she cheated with befriends me
>keeps fucking her
>mfw he tells me like half a year later

eh better late than never i guess. i was so fucking stupid back then, i would have believed every bullshit story she had made up. needed to hear it from someone else to get out of that shithole of a relationship
>>
>>39419532
I'll help you with that list, Anon.

5. Don't fuck chicks who have scars from self-harm
6. Don't fuck chicks with brightly dyed hair
7. Don't fuck chicks who are single mothers
>>
>>39417578
Unless it's sores with yellowish fluid in them that burn like a fucker it's probably just irritation.

Wash your dick real well and take a break from fapping or use a bunch of lube and it should clear right up.
>>
>>39419701

8. Don't fuck chicks who attend shambala
9. Don't fuck liberals
10. Don't fuck lower middle class / borderline poverty chicks
>>
>>39416979
yet this guy somehow hit the 16.7% chance of NOT getting fucked up
>>
>>39417474
so 1/2500 ?
>>
>>39412068
U can take piss test if u havent urinated for past 8hrs numbnuts
>>
>>39415541
What problem exactly? The problem is that women these days are sluts and spread STDs. Marrying a non whore wife rewards purity and takes you out of the running for a ton of diseases.

This thread may try to normalize it but once you have an STD you are literally trash. No good woman would ever be with you long term.
>>
>>39419743
While this guy >>39413299 fucked up. Life is truly unfair

>>39419701
>6. Don't fuck chicks with brightly dyed hair
So much this

Don't forget chicks who love horses
>>
>>39419701
Those are called "Warning Colours" for a reason.
>>
>>39410950
>The ex gave me hpv
>Sloot cheated on me
>Gotme warda
>Got treatment and its gone now
I am now patiently waiting for her cancer and have my revenge
>>
>>39417736
I mentioned antibiotic resistant infections in my post.
>>
>>39419974
Fucking hell, how do you get to the point where you can catch STDs (which requires sex)
Finally got into my head that having sex is easy after missing out on probably dozens of easy lays because I convinced myself that having sex was simply impossible for me during my younger years.
>No longer autistic, still good looking

So how the fuck do you get a girl to bang? Or rather, several?
I have no problem attracting chicks, can accept that rejection is still inevitable and have stopped getting hung up on specific girls, but how do you make things actually happen?
>>
>>39419737
It was like a clear fluid, the skin that peeled from the irritation was slightly yellowish though. I didn't experience any pain, except for occassionally if the raw irritated skin was like, in a direct rubbing rough contact with my underwear or something.
>>
>>39415800
Try having a relationship first instead of thinking you need to bang some sloot at a party or something. I'd have thought at 25 you could have figured that out by now.
>>
>>39412674
worth it?
>>
>>39410950
who is this semon demon
>>
>>39420289
Benis in vagina
>>
>>39420399
>Relationship first
No, why? Every time I meet a girl Ilike in that way I stop not giving a fuck, get all up in my head and become so needy she inevitably rejects me.
Secondly, I'm not looking to bang any random sloot I'm not actually into just to say I did it.
Third, years Ago I had no friends at all. No that I have many from aquiantances to really close friends, I find that even the people I know casually have added to my life. Going for a relationship right away feels like telling all of them to fuck off and only talk to my best friend.
Also, if I look for a gf I'd do so planning to spend the rest of my life with her (whether that actually happens or not) Happens to make my standards skyrocket into truly autistic dimensions as well, since if I ever get to only fuck one girl ever she better be hot.
Add to that countless other reasons, like me looking at her and always having to think about the many things I never got to do, which sounds to me like worse than staying virgin forever.
I see no point in getting a "practice gf" - I'd be more comfortable with being honest about it and getting an fwb.
Really, I just want to find someone nice and attractive and just do it, so I can make my lizard brain realise that sex is no big deal, then keep doing it until I want to settle down.
>>
>>39420456
>not looking at the IG tag clearly on the photo
>>
>>39411075
How severe are the scabs? I'm worried I got the herp, I fucked my gf hard raw a few days ago and now I've got dick pain and like a small wound looking thing in my pee hole. Do I have the herp?
>>
>>39410950
Jfc get out of the basement and fuck some pussy. If you're busy thinking about this in the abstract like this like "When I am fit what if I get stds?" you're already failed confirmed for not making it
>>
>>39410950
Personal story time I guess
>In process of making it still
>Use tinder to find sloots
>Get one with a good face, turns out shes a little thicker than I'd like. Figured why the fuck not
>We bang, it was horrible, I regretted it and told her how I felt
>Found out she gave me chlamydia
>She didnt know herself. she even offered to get tested before we did stuff so I took the blame as I shoulda known better
>we're close friends now, both got treated

worth it imo. Made a new friend over a STD that was curable at least. if it was herpes I'd of reacted differently obviously but I kinda figured I had this coming as I never use condoms.

Been weary of fucking new girls now since this happened. I want to keep my sex count low and hopefully find a QT for life / long term.

>TLDR
>Stay safe, use condoms, fucking sloots isnt the only thing you should be after. Make a good life for yourself, hit your goals and find a life partner.
>>
>>39421707
That's Parkinson's anon
>>
File: 0187-752x501.jpg (54KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
0187-752x501.jpg
54KB, 752x501px
you fucking retard dont bang some random chick at a festival

aids was made to end the whole free love bullshit
>>
>>39421764
Like the shaky hands one?
>>
>>39414641
"raped"
kek
>>
>>39417474
And this is when you fuck somebody who has HIV.
What are the chances to hook up with somebody who is infected?
>>
>>39414767
Did Tea tree oil really work after a week?
I got HPV back in january (new years girl) I'm a decent looking guy, so I've had offers.. Had to turn them down..
I've tried podophyllotoxin from my doctor, and it worked after a month, then I ran out, and it got worse.
Now I'm thinking about getting them removed with lazer or whatever, but I would like to try some shit myself first..
>>
>>39422039
dude you can get them nitro frozen off it takes like 2 minutes and heals quickly. might have to go to a gyno (lol) but its worth it and not a big deal
>>
>>39411149
Sharp and astute.
>>
File: 1377505814151.jpg (45KB, 538x515px)
1377505814151.jpg
45KB, 538x515px
>>39422104
You make me feel stupid for having been worried about this shit for almost a year.
Thanks though, your words comfort me.
n-no homo.
>>
I've been fucking since 14, 27 now. I have had the clap several times over the years. When I have health insurance, then I just go to the doc and get some pills.

When I don't have insurance, I buy pet antibiotics from ebay and hope for the best.
>>
>>39419741
>Don't fuck liberals

>conservative cunts
>wanting nigger dick
>>
>>39414852
>a girl I fucked had me hit her
>that means your girl didn't get raped m8 :^)
>>
File: GAS.png (309KB, 506x378px)
GAS.png
309KB, 506x378px
>>39422160
>buy pet antibiotics and hope for the best
God bless you anon, trolling or not you've made me feel way better about my untreated chlamydia

>mfw went to the doctor with insurance, cahrged $50 for test/treatment
>mfw bought 5 doses for $40 off darknet and fed them to the diseased girl in my cheating love triangle, told them it was vagina vitamins and didn't have sex with them for at least a week
>didn't tell any of them that they have a STD and this is serious shit
Clearly one of them lied about taking her vagina vitamins because I still have it. Nbd though I'm asymptomatic I can only tell from the fact that a girls vagina starts degrading/smelling awful about a week after we first fuck

Better than supporting the big pharma eclectic jew
>>
>>39416047
Tell me more of your Zumba ways. I thought of doing something similar with yoga but couldn't find anything beyond the prego mom basics.
>>
File: How_to_feel_happy.png (59KB, 962x720px) Image search: [Google]
How_to_feel_happy.png
59KB, 962x720px
>>39422228
>shares deeply personal, sad story on an online Chinese Silk-Weaving Admiration forun
>surprised when people throw mean jokes at him instead of compassion and sympathy

Nut up or shut up, faggot. Life shat on you, you reserve the right to shit on other people's lives

Also isn't herpes only transferable like 10% of the time? Thought you had to be breaking out to spreas it

Eithee way I'm sorry for your loss dude. When I was a freshman in high school I dated a girl for a year, was super excited to lose my virginity to her (even though I was a little bothered that she wasn't a virgin too)
The week after I started carrying condoms on me she got brutally raped in a parking lot on her way to a party that I asked her not to go to. She had 3 broken ribs, I couldn't even hug her.
A week later I lost my virginity to her and dumped her like the spoiled trash she was. A woman has nothing but her right to chose, and once that is taken from her it goes against nature to pretend she still has any value
>>
>>39422296
My dude if you're interested in the yoga girls, check Groupon for discounts on BIKRAM yoga near you. It's a little more hardcore so you're guaranteed to only find total babes and hardbodies
>try not to look too noobish, needing a little help can be attractive but if you're str8 retarded it's a huge turnoff
>>
>>39418831
You need to find a woman that knows what she is doing with regards to BJs. Although in my experience its only been older ones or fatties that can do it right.

Other chicks just can't work their tongue or read the guy.
>>
>>39422331
I actually have some experience with ashtanga yoga and somewhat flexible from parkour,body weight workouts, etc. But finding a place that went beyond basic meditation never works out.

I'll give groupon a shot.
>>
>>39410950
Also terrifies the hell out of me. I also found that condoms tend to break with me, so gotta just choose lays really carefully. Only way I'd have unprotected sex is with a monogamous partner, I keep my tender bits very clean.
>>
>>39410950
idk op I mean I fucked some bitch I met at a party with no condom (pulled out) the other day. Am I stupid? Kinda
>>
Making it would mean charming wife material females with my gains. Sluts are gains goblins
>>
>>39415800
Get an escort, and then make some lifestyle changes. Why haven't you been laid yet? Fuck
>>
>>39413542
>>39413566
God damn, as a nurse, nothing brings me greater joy than seeing walking vectors like you wither away
>>
>>39415608
lol nigga you're retarded
if 4 of your past 5 girlfriends have cheated on you, you're the problem
>>
File: 1445122541988.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445122541988.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>39414641
let me guess, by "raped" she means her drink was "spiked", and by that I mean just containing alcohol, which is an excuse for everything.

>making all sex partners take std tests before sex masterrace
>>
The girl I'm with now told me she has the common version of HPV, whatever that means. I'm wrapping my tool, I know the vaccine takes 3 shots over 6 months so is it worth it or am I already fucked?
>>
>>39412943
Had this shit happen to me last month.
>>
>>39411081

doesn't HPV clear up on its own in like 2-3 years in a healthy person?
>>
>>39419538
sure mang (1/1)
>be me
>be based biologist
>be in africa monitoring tourist boat interactions with local sealife, dolphins and seals etc.
>everyone here is corrupt as fuck, because africa
>afrikaaners (white dudes) running these tourist boats know i'm there to keep tabs on them
>pop dat champagne nigga, get some oysters out - this guy needs to be grrrreased kk?
>drink about 3 bottles of high quality champagne and eat seafood like a king
>still give them an average mark, stopped counting sealife interactions after like 20 minutes
>bruh idc, let me pat a seal tho
>end up living with these guys, they are cool as hell, "dw brah, its all lekker, we dont want any rent from you, just good company"
>fucking wicked apartment in gated community, right by a sick surf beach, all the creature comforts you could want
>realize these 2 guys are on a 7g a weekend coke habit
>realize these guys are selling coke
>my new job; do dropoffs to random cunts in their car
>get hooked on coke, love that shit so hard
>start doing up to 2g a night easily, all free
>new best friends after like a month
>one golden rule of the house: dont bring any black people over. Because, africa.
>been getting weed off this qt3.14 black local babe for a few months now, take her out for dinner
>take her to all the places black people arent 'supposed' to go, fancy restaurants, clubs, some fucking oyster festival for the namibian elite
>you have never seen a girl eat oysters (local specialty) like this chick, man
>licking the salt from the shell, like devouring that shit and going "omg anon its sooooooo gooood. are you sure we can be here?"
>dont give a fuck
>she loves that shit, im literally pumping her with fine wine and oysters for the hell of it, i actually really like her by this point
>some cunt afrikaaner comes up, tells me im a long way from home, i shouldnt be acting like this
>pull fishing knife out of my boot because cocaine
>getfuckedcunt.jpg
>me and darkie babe continue to enjoy our night
>>
>>39423301
Yeah I had it for like a year and a half or two years, can't really remember, and now it's gone, no warts or anything. That dude's got something wrong with him, lol.
>>
>>39412861
Get yourself some valtrex dude jesus christ
>>
>>39419538
2/2
>at this point am super defensive and super into this chick, she takes me to some black clubs and black places im not supposed to be too
>have a wicked time, no troubles
>"come back to my place darkie babe"
>remember racist new best buddies turning all scarface on me, showing me a knife and shit
>"dont you ever, ever bring a kaffir here. ill fucking kill you"
>whatever cunt
>remember us hunting together on the african savannah a week before
>i had a loaded .308 in my hands and two literal afrikaaner nazis walking ahead of me
>should i have done it?
>nah anon, they are ok... just racist.. im not from here, what do i know
>doesntcommithomicide.jpg
>back to present time, get back to the crib
>fuck the shit out of this black girl, perfect ass, perfect body, she swallows my dick like shes hungry
>on coke "b-b-but you dont have the aids, do ya anonette?"
>never forget her reply, "anon you seem to forget, i am a TRUE woman; i will choose for who i will open my legs and for who i will close them!"
>god damn. what a woman.
>wake up the next morning both naked and entwined in each other, white afrikaaners heading out to do another dropoff, just looking at us and shaking their heads
>anger with the fire of a thousand suns
>oh.... fuckkkkk
>shes still asleep
>they head out, "we are going to talk later"
>no second thoughts, grabbed anonnette, both get dressed, leave that fucking place
>dammitIKnewIShouldhaveBlownThoseNazisAway.jpg
>mfw go live with darkie babe and her grandad for the next month, never hear from the afrikaaners again
>mfw exiled from local white society
>mfw dont give a fuck, local black society is way fucking better, people are kinder, but the drugs are so much dirtier

i got heaps more anon, but this aint my fuckin blog yo ;)
>>
>>39423442
What is your blog? I'd read it.
>>
>>39421721
Youre retarded
Enjoy your herpes
>>
>>39411491
>2%
It's far, far lower than that for a strictly heterosexual male.
>https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829
>0.04%
In fact, until 2010 they thought it was impossible to catch HIV via heterosexual sex.

So what's the probability of getting HIV from fucking a random chick.
Probability that a random women has HIV:0.02%
Thus, the probability of getting HIV from fucking a random women once: 0.0008%
>>
>>39418755

She looks awful, guy
>>
>>39418755
she is fucking putrid, yuck
>>
>>39411149
>what did he mean by this?
>>
>>39415800
Yea idk whether to feel good or bad about this thread.
>>
>>39411149
HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>39414849
are you me? (plus 3 years, minus ~10 women)
lost virginity same time
got clap once or twice, but thats as far as it goes

desu, I think I used condoms more often than not

A girl I treated like shit told me I gave her HPV, but I don't believe her. Think she told me to get revenge
>>
this literally just happened

>convince a 9/10 volleyball player to hookup on tinder
>live with parents and dont have my own place
>lie and tell her i have my own place
>meet at night near a starbucks, tell her we can't use my place cus parents
>we start making out in her car, fingering her, etc
>changes her mind last second and says she's gotta go

fucking kill me
>>
I'm a virgin and have warts. Riddle me that.
>>
>>39411149
fuckkking KEK
>>
>>39417578
If there is no pussy shit, its probably irritation or possible allergic reaction. Try a different powder or laundry detergent or fabric softener.

And use a condom too, retard.
>>
>>39410950
Ive given up on womem. butts and tits are just gelatinous fat to me. plus the most self centered guys ive met are less narcissistic than the AVERAGE female. : / no stds for me
>>
you probably already have herpes, and honestly it's nothing bad it's just a really annoying skin rash if you leave it too long it will burst and then your life is kill for like several days

i know this because im currently experiencing a cold sore right now, waiting for that scab to form
>>
>>39410988
>2 years

Around year 5 it's not hard anymore but year 10 (where I'm at now) it gets easy as fawk brah. Stay aesthetic. Train strength if you want to but for the poon stay aesthetic, they're superficial as fuck.
>>
Fucked a girl raw four weeks ago, no symptoms showing, I'm sure she's a turbo slut. What do
>>
>>39417578
>thinking herpes will just heal
You have it for life. Flares up every few weeks. There is no cure
Kek. Enjoy the rest of your painful life degenerate scum
>>
>all these degenerates with bugs cause from whores, niggers and faggots
You're a disgusting blight on a once pure race
>>
>>39424494

>pure
>inbred

pick 2
>>
File: ugotaids.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ugotaids.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>39417461
>she tested positive for HIV
>my cut is going well
dat permacut till death
>>
>>39424483
this

you're gonna have herpes for the rest of your days, best way to stop it turning into something worse though is to use sunscreen, eat a healthy diet with l-lysine rich foods and if you're feeling the tingle then put on cream on it asap
>>
File: hot.jpg (34KB, 414x379px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
34KB, 414x379px
>>39411149
top kek
>>
>>39423460
second
>>
>>39423442
if you start a blog before this thread dies I will follow it anon that was a based story and good moral
>>
>>39414956
no way which hs did u go to
>>
>>39423442
very interesting tbqh, blogpost would be nice
>>
>>39424773
Not him but I went to DP.
Our student store sold shirts that said I <3 DP
>>
>>39420289
Depends on your social scene. I'm in college so it goes like

>Go to fraternity parties, meet girls
>Meet friends in class and on quad or at rec
>Hangout with friends and meet their friends
>Go out and invite friends and girls to do shit
>Be a friendly and approachable guy
>Get to know the girls and their friends, get them to bring friends
>Grows from there
>Usually end up fucking one of them a week or so, then rotate to a new set of chicks or their friends.
>>
>>39425006
I'm the guy you responded to, and I'm still in Uni as well. So I really don't need to g oout of my way t get laid? I truly didn't give a fuck about my virginity until about two months ago, and I constantly met girls the way you described.
>Be me, two months ago
>hanging at friends place with him and his roomie
>Roommate has girl friends from Uni over (has gf)
>Shoot the shit with them, get a little drunk, girl constantly startes at me, sits next to me , asks questions,sits on my lap because not enough chairs around
>I leave ,she follows, chats me up, asks where I live (right around the corner)
>"I don't wanna go home yet, can we hang out at yours?"
>"No, I need to get up early tomorrow, there's your Bus station, bye!"

Coin didn't drop until my friend asked me whether I'd banged her and acted all astonished when I said I didn't.
Made me realise that getting laid doesn't require knowing magic as I was convinced when I grew up a social outcast.
Now I just need to figure out how to act on opportunities without falling into the trap of becoming austistically fixated with getting laid, and somehow retain my former levels of not giving a fuck.
How do I avoid becoming a needy Beta now that I care about getting laid?
>>
>>39423190
Because I grew up a social outcast with in the firm belief that you need to be a demigod to have sex with anyone attractive.
Then spent my early uni time dodging girls left and right because I didn't believe they actualy wanted to fuck me. Also completely avoided them because I used to hate and fear girls from my HS days, then pity myself for being a virgin. Add to that virginal austistic standards and a healthy fear of intimacy, and you've got it.
Other than that, I regularly get out of the house /party a lot and have several of social hobbies, so I should be fine in that regard. I just need to go and actually try to get laid I think.
But damn mang, your own mind can fuck you up something fierce.
>>
>>39424962
hahaha never seen em but that hilarious. DP is a fuckin cesspool now
>>
OP is totally justified in his fear. Only takes once to get incurable sti warts, herpes etc. Good luck explaining that to your wife.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.