[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to play a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: jigsaw.jpg (75KB, 800x719px) Image search: [Google]
jigsaw.jpg
75KB, 800x719px
You wake up, dizzy and disoriented, in a dirty bathroom. It's very dark, you can scarcely make out the rest of your surroundings.

Both your wrists are tied into a heavy device you feel strapped onto your back. On your chest you notice a combination lock holding together whatever the hell this thing is.

At your feet you notice a small knife and a tape recorder. You pick up the tape and press play.

A distorted voice begins to fill the room.

> hello, /fit/
> you don't know me, but I know you.
> you spend your every waking hour at the gym,
> slowly building. sculpting. doing the same things over and over.
> isn't that the definition of insanity?
> you think your perfect body makes you a god. we're about to see what kind of god you are.

You hear a cough at the other end of the room, in the shadows. You jerk your head up and stare in to the darkness. You're not alone in this room.

> the device on your back is on a timer. if the timer runs out while you're still wearing it, both of your arms are going to be ripped from their sockets.

You stare at the tape recorder in disbelief.

> chest day will be but a distant memory.

You begin to frantically claw at the lock, until you hear the tape again.

> the timer on the device was set to roughly 20 minutes. Lord knows how much time passed before you woke up.

> the combination to the lock is located inside the stomach of the man at the far end of the room -

You look back into the shadows. Peering closer, you can make out the faint shape of an unconscious man on the ground.

You race over and drag the man to your end of the room. You ready the knife but the dim light pours faintly over the man's head...

> - I believe you know him.

...revealing the face of Steve Cook.

> there are only men and gods in this world. But only one god is going to leave this room alive.

> live or die. the choice is yours.

The tape cuts out.

What do, /fit/?
>>
>>39409295
Kill Steve and eat his flesh for the protein required to rip the harness off. Then pushups to failure
>>
>>39409295
I'd gut Steve like a fish and then skullfuck that goddamn puppet
>>
File: face.jpg (28KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
28KB, 400x519px
this is a retarded scenario i got a better one:

>you wake up in an empty windowless room with the door bolted shut
>you are naked except for a metallic box sticking out your groin. the only other objects in the room are a scalpel, a hack saw, a burner, a scale, and a tv
>the tv turns on

"Hello, anon. I want to play a game. You have spent your precious youth in pursuit of vanity. You sculpt a beautiful body for your ego, for women, and for the sake of forever sealing your insecurity. I want to know what you value most of the sculpt you have created. You have 5 minutes to remove 20 pounds of your own flesh or else the device around your genitals will activate, cutting off your penis and burning the wound. You will not die from blood loss. You will leave this room lesser than when you came in. Make a choice..."
>>
>>39409295

What muscle does this work
>>
>>39409295
First of all, very well written and really in tune with what I remember from the movie. That said,
>Steve Cook
Literally who? Come on, weak ass dilemma. If the choice is to save my ass or a strangers ass, I'm definitely saving mine
>>39411044
Again, a clear choice. Cut off one leg below the knee. I still have my hands to appear normal above the table or with clothes on, still can fuck, and probably, with a good prosthetic limb, still can squat. Bonus, a good story to tell.
>>
>>39411066
Your brain, faggot.
>>
>>39411572
Seconding this guy. Lower leg prosthetics are getting pretty phenomenonal nowadays
>>
>>39411572

That comes to about 15.7 pounds. Where you gonna get the other 4.3?
>>
>>39412431
Shit in the scale
>>
>>39411572
What if he was le gooby
>>
>>39412431
clearly skips leg day.
>>
Who the fuck is Steve Cook?
>>
>>39411044
Put the TV on the scale.
Problem solved
>>
>>39411572
This

Then become a pistol squat expert
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39412431
>implying these calves won't tip the scale
>>
>>39412431
>being a 5'3 dyel
I guess cut off an entire leg in your case? Or both legs below the knee
Not like you will get noticeably shorter if you fall from 10 the percentile to 9th
>>
>>39409295

If my wrists are tied into a heavy device how do I pick up the tape recorder at my feet?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.