[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /fit/'s opinion on soylent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Soylent Guzzling.jpg (118KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
Soylent Guzzling.jpg
118KB, 1120x630px
What's /fit/'s opinion on soylent?
>>
Do you really want to turn into cosmo
Just eat like a normal human being
>>
>>39408345
But I'm too incompetent to cook an entirely balanced meal and I've heard the liquid isn't nearly as toxic.
>>
>>39408384
enjoy your gyno
enjoy your terrible breath
enjoy wasting money on some shit shilled by professional hearthstone streamers
>>
>>39408340
I think its a fad and you hipsters need to calm the fuck down. Just eat what you wanna eat in moderation and train to your goals.
>>
>>39408414
I've been drinking soy for years and don't have gyno.
I would have to supplement my diet with almonds anyway so my jaw wouldn't deteriorate and fall off.
I would be saving around $800 when compared to my college's meal-plan
>>
>>39408444
Go ahead and be a turbo-autist who intentionally avoids behaving like a normal human being if you want to
>>
File: eating-a-leaf.gif (994KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
eating-a-leaf.gif
994KB, 200x300px
>>39409460
Don't mind if I do.
If I need to sacrifice being a normie for the sake of health, time and money then so be it.
>>
>>39409569
>Whats /fit/s opinion on X
>it's a meme
>oh well I'm going to do it anyway

Every thread like this is the same, why even make the thread if you're just going to ignore what people say? Are you just here for validation?
>>
>>39409605
Alright you've caught me, the secret to this thread is I wanted arguments convincing me not to buy a box with 144 bottles of soylent.
I shouldn't have tried to just asked for opinions without giving my personal circumstances as most of the points raised in this thread aren't as applicable to me as they would be for most people.
>>
>>39409639
Why don't you learn how to cook a few simple and cheap meals so you don't have to consume processed garbage and be a literal guinea pig for liquid only diets?
>>
>>39409654
We aren't given kitchens and our fridges aren't large enough to store a week's worth of food.
It's either pay $2,000 for a meal plan for a semester or this from my viewpoint. I just wanted to know if there was anything terrible like the bad breath but unavoidable.
>>
>>39408340
What's /fit/'s opinion of the guy in the pic?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.