[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a "BIG" Frame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ng7043499.jpg (146KB, 1281x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ng7043499.jpg
146KB, 1281x1920px
I see this term getting tossed around a lot. Frame size.

But its always vague.

It it height? Shoulder width? Bone thickness? Long Torso?

Would a tall guy with thick bones still have a "big frame" even if his collarbones aren't very wide?

Would a guy with thin bones, long legs and a short torso have a "big frame" so long as his collarbones were wide?

What about rib cage size, hands, feet, wrists ankles etc...?

Or do they even mean skeleton?

I've seen "muscular frame" plenty of times.

Pick related, Hafthor is door frame
>>
Tall, wide shoulders, and moderately large ribcage.
>>
>>39408198
You're most likely never going to have thick wrists and narrow clavicles, because the width of both are directly related to the testosterone you produced and used during puberty.

>>39408213
what him says
>>
>>39408198

In order of importance, I think its a combination of having broad shoulders, barrel chest, height, big forearms, and big hands.

t. 6'4 and broad as fuck anon
>>
>>39408217

So basically bone thickness, like wrist thickness, is directly tied to the length of collar bones due to testosterone?

I thought it was HGH

Either way are biacromial width and wrist circumference that closely related?
>>
>>39408217
Where is a chart of neat shit like wrist circumference and clavical width being related
>>
>>39408213
i have 43 inch chest, 22 inch shoulder to shoulder span yet my wrists are only 6 inches. going from my wrists i have a small frame so that
>Tall, wide shoulders, and moderately large ribcage
is not true at all
>>
>>39408217

A more prominent brow bone (bone across the centre of the forehead from around the middle of eyebrow across to the middle of the other)
A heavier jaw.
More prominent chin.
Larger nose bone.

i have all that and a wide rib cage
but narrow shoulders and waist and wrists..
my feet and hands and benis are pretty big.
my mid digit ratio shows probably high test exposure in utero..

i have no idea
>>
File: 1468362746936.jpg (226KB, 733x595px) Image search: [Google]
1468362746936.jpg
226KB, 733x595px
Literally all genes, if you're not born with wide shoulders, natural muscle insertions and a handsome masculine face you might as well just kill yourself
>>
File: 4311rwp2.jpg (72KB, 952x833px) Image search: [Google]
4311rwp2.jpg
72KB, 952x833px
>>39408638
I bet you play all the games with easy mode.
>>
>>39408225
tfw 6'4 and same size hands as the girl i'm seeing
>>
>>39409353

>you have klinefelters

>you have a girlfriend

Good job mang
>>
>>39409353
>tfw 6'4
>7 inch wrists but they look skinny because long forearms
>>
Frame size is basically your total amount of bone mass.

Any one "big" trait alone doesn't make your overall frame "big".

Strart combining them and it adds up.

In order of importance to having a big frame:

1). Height
2). Bone thickness - check wrist girth
3). Biacromial width - collar bones
4). Ribcage size
5). Hands and foot size
6). Torso length - larger upperbody vs. spidery leggy giraffe

These all do correlate to some extent, but NOT in a 1:1 ratio

Put simply, as you grow taller your bones do get thicker, your shoulders widen etc... but the ratio of "how much" varies.
>>
>>39408525
Wait is wrist thickness another thing people are self-conscious of here? Lmao
>>
>>39408198
Who's that with Jar-Jar?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.