[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls find money more attractive than my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1468094660364.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468094660364.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
Why do girls find money more attractive than my body
>>
Depends on how much money. If a girl dogging you for $3.50.. you got problems.
>>
>>39408121
You got a shit body or a lot of money or both
>>
>>39408121
Your body dont pay bills nor will feed your wife's son
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 930x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 930x968px
Women are vain and superficial and cannot conprehend the complex concept of developing the human body into a fine-tuned, chiseled, machine.
>>
Because any retard can build a physique. Earning money actually takes skill. Stop being so 1D op, develop some skills.
>>
File: 1426325356958s.jpg (10KB, 205x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426325356958s.jpg
10KB, 205x250px
Most girls would a marry a rich guy who can provide them saftey with money and social status (aka beta providers), but would cheat on him with a poor as fuck but attractive / sexy dude.

tl;dr they want one rich guy who will provide things for them, and an attractive to fuck her
>>
Money gets you what ever you want
>>
>>39409129
>tfw you will be fucking hot milfs once you make it

Feels good huh brahs?
>>
>>39409129
>not realizing rich guys get some on the side all the time

Most people cheat m8, time to get over it
>>
>>39409243
>hot
>milf
Pick one faggot
Unless youre talking about teen moms who stupidly enough call themselves milfs, in which case its a maybe
her popping out a kid just drops her hotness levels to negative
>>
File: yeeboi.png (71KB, 311x259px) Image search: [Google]
yeeboi.png
71KB, 311x259px
>her popping out a kid just drops her hotness levels to negative
>tfw this actually turns you on
to each their own i guess
>>
>>39409129

>implying

Pipe dreams. Women love you for what you are, assuming what you are is successful in a field that the woman values (this is usually money). A woman will always pick the influential partner before the "handsome" partner. She'll fuck Leonardo DiCaprio (who is older, fatter and less aestethic than you) before she fucks you, and if she got a ring on a Leonardo, she ain't risking that for a stupid poolboy unless the bitch is mental.
>>
>>39409356

>thinking women want DiCaprio because of his money

Dicaprio has so much social validation, it's nothing about money, DiCaprio could be broken as fuck but the time he gets TV time and Media time it's more valuable than 10000000000000000000 dollars for the minds of women
>>
>>39409356
Women fuck guys for social status you mong
If other girls find a guy attractive a girl is more willing to fuck him
>>
>>39409976
bullshit that girl who left orlando bloom for some anonymous billionaire proves you wrong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.