[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this look infected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 20161114_092336.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_092336.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
gym related injury (pic related)

long story short i was loading up the bar for my squats and then i dropped a 25 kg-weight on my big toe. i went to the hospital 3 days ago, doctor said no bones were broken, i asked the nurse if there was any risk for infection but she said most likely not, but i have my doubts, so i want the /fit/izen panels second opinion.

also she said my nail is about to come loose which will hurt like hell and in which case i am to put it back on with tape.
>>
Good luck with the toenail fungus. Painless but unslightly.
>>
>>39405814
It looks alright to me. Put some hydrogen peroxide on it if you want, make sure it's dry when you wrap it back up. I dropped a 45 on my baby toe and broke it, I know that goes.
>>
File: IMG_3226.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3226.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
I had the same injury when I started lifting.

At one month, the nail separated from the nailbed. I have a pic on an old phone somewhere.

Nine months later, I had a new big toenail.
>>
>>39405965
post pic pls if you can find. was it painful? did it hurt for you to walk wearing shoes? it hurts like crazy for me, i have lectures and seminars to go to and i've been trapped in my apartment for a week now. tried to hit the gym again 2 days ago but the pain of walking in my shoes was too strong, barely made it halfway there before i gave up. i suppose i should not try to rush getting my nail to come loose because there will be no protection for the nerves.

tl:dr i have a life to live and can't wait 9 months for the pain to subside enough to be able to just walk around. what do i do, what did you do?
>>
>>39405996
Fuck you're soft ive lost heaps of nails. Harden the fuck up op of course itll hurt dont be a little babbling bitch about it. Can tell you have never worked a hard day in your life. City boy, I bet you bawled your eyes out haha
>>
>>39406030

>LOL HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME IM SO TUFF XD
>HAHAHA LOL IM BETTER THAN YOU XDDDD

why do you feel the need to lie on an anonymous image board?

freud would have a field day if he saw you
>>
Maybe a little local infection but should be ok, just keep an eye on it though.

Bad news is your nail is almost definitely going to fall off and that is sore.
>>
>>39405814
You're probably going to lose the toenail, don't fuck with it and use neosporin or someshit.
>>
>>39406037
Thanks for putting that in but yeah I am better than you
>>
File: IMG_3231.jpg (126KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3231.jpg
126KB, 1000x664px
>>39405996

Lol yes dude of course it was painful, especially after it came off. But your nailbed will harden a little, and it gets better.

I was in law school at the time, and an extern at a prosecutor's office so lots of walking in dress shoes, standing up in court, etc. I don't wanna be a dick but you gotta nut up and get through it.

Bet you'll never drop a plate again lol. I sure as fuck haven't.
>>
>>39405814
You are going to lose this nail no doubt about it. And yeah, it's gonna be awesome.
Good luck not being able to walk for at least a week
>>
File: 232637854326753.jpg (100KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
232637854326753.jpg
100KB, 600x480px
RIP-TOE confirmed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.