[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion about this man /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: PianoMan.png (672KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PianoMan.png
672KB, 500x500px
What's your honest opinion about this man /fit/?
>>
>>39402865
he's a rich piƱata
>>
Roid monkey with body image issues
From the little I've see, he seems to know he's out there and knows that's what people look at him for. Makes money off of young dumb guys
>>
>>39402865
Why is it always pitbulls?
>>
He's a walking Ed Hardy t-shirt
>>
>>39402865
bodybuilder who succumbed to BDD. I don't totally understand his obsession with appearances with material possessions.
I kind of enjoy watching his videos. It's got that little bit of charm that I used to like about reality TV, I think.
>>
Just because modern medicine can indulge peoples' insanity and change their gender, attach artificial whiskers to their face, or turn them into a tattooed watermelon doesn't mean it's a reasonable thing to do.

A long time ago medical professionals should have said "This is too far. You need treatment for your body dysmorphia. Changing your body to suit your dysmorphia doesn't treat the problem, it encourages the problem."
>>
>>39402865
He's a pretty sad, pathetic specimen. Seems like kind of a good guy superficially, but if you watch him for any length of time you see he has issues galore. And of course he looks like shit. He's basically ravaged his body to the point it's completely fucked beyond repair. He's a tragic figure really.
>>
>>39402891
now that you say it he's always obsessing about what he wears to the gym, it always has to "match"

>>39402947
>It's got that little bit of charm that I used to like about reality TV, I think.
i like you
>>
>>39402865
I enjoy his videos, even though the man himself has some issues. That sort of makes it more interesting to watch. He's a little crazy in more than one way.

Also he has a good sense of humor, his tosh appearance was pretty funny.
>>
>>39402865
Haven't seen/heard shot about him outside /fit/, but for the forced memes I already know he is some blogger roider that shills the supplement industry.
>>
lol he still has the tags on his shorts

piano man seems alright, and i agree with the poster above: he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor
>>
>>39402865
i feel like his tattoos represent one of those maze books at the dentist office
>>
is a fashion icon
>>
>>39402865
he looked good when he was younger why did he turn into such a freak
>>
>>39402865
He probably has moderate degree of metal illness
>>
>>39402865

A joke and abomination at the same time.

I will categorize him in the same leage as transgender and otherkin people who get their ears removed and tongues split
>>
why are his muscles so fatty looking?
>>
>>39403081
So leaving the tags on a new pair of shorts is fashionable?
>>
>>39403009
>supplement industry.
The first vid I saw of him he was shit talking mass gainers so idk
>>
>>39403268
he shills his own supps
>>
>>39403131
this is a correct opinion.
>>
>>39402865

A mutant gone too far.

Some of his videos a few years ago with him talking about roid use had him talking about how he was always careful not to blast too much (by piano standards) and that he knew his shit, and he was one of the few dudes that actually admitted their roid use even when it was obvious.

He kind of faded into obscurity after the mutant mass memes, then he comes back with his crazy 40 pound bulk or whatever, and I think he threw all caution to the wind and started roiding way too hard, you can see how much he has aged in just a few years.
>>
>>39402865
He's kind of a joke, but I don't like saying it because I feel bad for him
>>
>>39402865
hes the only youtuber worth watching these days

elliot is gone
hodgetwins soldout
>>
>>39402865
How does he scratch his back??
>>
>>39403148
synthol injections
>>
>>39404199
rubs up against a tree
>>
>>39402865
Jorts are in this year
>>
>>39403720
looked exactly the same in that "bulk".
>>
>>39402907
they look roided out, natty. really sweet dogs, too, when theyre not raised by white trash or drug users/dealers/producers
>>
>>39402865
honestly seems like a pretty cool bro. I'd hang with him
vidyas are entertaining too. I feel bad about Sara basically using him
>>
he's by far the most honest guy in the fitness industry
>>
>>39402865
That's not a man, that's a mutant who left his humanity behind a long time ago
>>
>>39402865

I disliked him at first, and his videos seem quite boring too. But he kinda seems a nice guy, despite being an insecure douche.

Will feel bad when he's found dead in a couple years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnmJOAjS5s
>>
>rick pianos a pretty cool guy, eh trens rel hard and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>39402865
Rich Piana is my hero
>>
>>39402865

He's legitimately mentally ill. His mind is gone and he cannot prevent himself from saying 'fuck' every third word.
>>
>>39403118
>metal illness
>>
>>39402918
Underrated post.
>>
His videos are fun. His lifestyle however is not.
He looks like he has no family and no friends. Like a sad man who thinks that people will respecf him if he is big and if he has a lot of money.
But again, that is better life than mine.
>>
>>39402918

Rated U for Under
>>
Seems alright. I hope he gets better but I know he won't.
>>
>>39402865
He would look 100% more attractive without the shit tattoos. Tattoos are nigger tier.
>>
>>39402865
He's the kind of guy that will wear a brown belt with black pants.
>>
>>39402865
i love how he speaks for like 2h and sun goes down in his video but at the start of the video the sun is still high in the sky...
>>
>>39402865
Looks like he would have problems wiping his butt
>>
Hes yoked but he likes some dweeb shit. Hes Cali trash
>>
File: imnattyipromise.png (147KB, 360x381px) Image search: [Google]
imnattyipromise.png
147KB, 360x381px
>>39402865
Roger Pineapple looks like deviantart inflation fetish art.
>>
>>39402865
He doesn't have legs. Self confessed skips legs everyday cause he fucked up his knees. I lol at pictures of him cause under those pants are tiny little sticks
>>
>>39402865
he's a cunt, as are you

please die of AIDS you fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1471094969792.gif (2MB, 315x293px) Image search: [Google]
1471094969792.gif
2MB, 315x293px
>>39402865
Rich is based af and his videos are a pure guilty pleasure
>>
>>39405674
so?
>>
GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING MORNING GODDAM-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-bfSMpHBHE
>>
filthy rich but can't get a 8/10 that actually loves him. the muscles do fuck all for him.
>>
>>39403009
>shills the supplement industry

He literally never shuts the fuck up about how people should NOT be taking supps, what are you talking about?
>>
>>39406417
KEK
>>
>>39402865
Pianoman is a liberal cuck who voted against Trump! Sad!
>>
File: 8_hours_of_video_editing.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8_hours_of_video_editing.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>39402865
He is a really handsome individual desu
>>
>>39402865
his tattoos are going to look fucking ridiculous when he shrinks down as he gets older, that's if he lives to be that old
>>
File: 1466617875202.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466617875202.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>39402985
>some
>>
>>39403110
because of body dysmorphia, he always felt like he needed to be bigger and bigger, it's never enough for him, he's never content with what he has.
>>
>>39407301
>implying he'll get old
>>
shit how does he even walk
>>
>>39402865
He's a pretty cool dude who seems like his only real problem is being so honest to the point of being an easy target for some crabs
>>
>>39402865
desu it makes me feel like an idiot. im studying hard to become an engineer in scandinavia. it'll be fucking hard for me to make enough money to get a bentley llike his not alone a house like that. and what did he do? just fucking train and troll people to buy supplements
>>
File: 64scoops.jpg (130KB, 652x715px) Image search: [Google]
64scoops.jpg
130KB, 652x715px
C'MON
>>
>>39403009
he used to when he worked for a business but now hes independent he tells it straight up he how he was talking shit for bucks
>>
I think he means well
>>
He's a degenerate, but at the same time, I can't look away and want to see what crazy antics he's up to next
>>
>>39408216
He sacrificed ever looking like a normal or sane human being. I wouldn't trade that for a Bentley.
>>
Honestly I look up to him. Hes a nice guy, He loves his fans and he seems genuine in all of his videos. I started going to olympia last year and both years that I have seen him he has stood hours to meet his fans and take a picture without being rude or understandably impatient. Sucks what hes going through with his ex wife.
>>
>>39402959

>tatted watermelon
Kek
>>
>>39408216
He did index fund investment and now he does residental property stuff, and he is almost 50
Dont be a sad cunt
>>
Does he actually train legs? I've never watched his vids and I only see 8 hour arm workout memes
>>
>>39403118
I never noticed any symptoms of iron deficiency in him. What ones are you seeing?
>>
>>39402959
It's not like he's going to his doctor and getting his fucking gear prescribed, retard. Any doctor today would tell him he has issues and recommend treatment.
>>
>>39406417
all rise for the natty anthem
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.